Collaborations
Guest Authors Page


 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 
Title
Rating
Summary




 
The "Doctor" Series
   
NC-17
A Harm/Mac POV. Harm is home sick after trying to find A.J. in the frozen wilderness and Mac gets to play nursemaid. Set after Heart and Soul and before Empty Quiver.
       
NC-17
SERIES C OMPLETE! Follow up story to Just What the Doctor Ordered. It's Harm's turn to nurse Mac back to health.




 

The "Time" Series

   
 
NC-17
Dinner after their comments in Mac’s office during Standards of Conduct takes an interesting turn. Takes place immediately following the episode.
       
 
NC-17
Sequel to After All This Time. Pretty self explanatory. It's the morning after our pair do the deed. This is still Harm's POV.




 

The "Chance" Series

   
 
PG-13
First in the series. My version of what should have happened after Harm was found after his crash into the Atlantic. Most in what happened in Season 7 didn't happen here.
       
 
NC-17
Second in the series. My version of why Mac is TAD. Mac is undercover and in danger, Harm to the rescue.
       
 
A Game of Chance
NC-17
Coming soon! Third in the series. Harm is assigned a serial murder case that begins to start hitting a little too close to home. This will be a JAG/CSI crossover fic.




 

The "Night" Series

   
 
NC-17
First in the series. My version of what should have happened after the goat incident in the Afghan dessert.
       
 
In the Still of the Night
NC-17
Coming soon! Second in the series. Harm deals with the reality of a life without Mac. But is everything really what it seems?
       




 

The "Critical" Series

   
 
R
Set during Critical Condition. After learning of Bud's condition, Harm and Mac take solace in each other, leaving Mac to later ponder where exactly that leaves "them". A Mac POV.
       
 
My Best Friend
R
Coming Soon! Second in the series. Harm tries to put into words exactly what Mac means to him. A Harm POV.




 

The "Girls" Series

   
 
NC-21
*WARNING* This fic contains F/F slash. If that kind of material offends you, then DON'T READ IT!!! Mac and Harriet enjoy a nice quiet night at home without the men.
 
While the Boys Were Away...
NC-21
Coming Soon! Sequel to "A Girls Only" Night. It's every mans fantasy, but when Harm and Bud discover what the women have been up to without them, how will they react?




 

Stand Alone Stories

  Stand alone stories listed in alphabetical order.
       
  NC-17 All of her dreams come true. LOL! And that's all the info I'm going to give. You can imagine any pairing in this story, but I know who I imagined.
       
 
PG-13
A little reaction piece to AMLC. Told from Harm's second person POV.
       
NC-17

Harm and Mac on the conference room table...what do you think?! Just lots of naughty fun. I wrote this from Mac’s point of view, but feel free to picture yourself in Mac’s place...I know I did.

       
 
NC-17 WIP! Set immediately following AGBF. Harm and Mac are assigned to defend a man for the brutal slaying of his CO, and difference of opinions about his guilt or innocence could prove to be a fatal mistake.
       
NC-17
I’m shooting for Harm/Mac but it’s ambiguous so place any pair you want here.
       
 
NC-17
Just some mindless elevator smut for my new Harmy Board friend Shell.
       
 
Moondance
NC-21
Coming Soon! Harm and Mac go undercover in the seedy world of S&M, and discover more than they bargained for.
       
 
NC-17

While Mac's away, Harm and Mac decide to try a little cyber fun.

       
 
Night Prowler
NC-21
Coming Soon! Hitting a "bump in the road" in their friendship, Harm and Mac are forced to put their feelings aside in order to investigate a murdered Petty Officer found in a strip club in St. Louis. *WARNING* this story contains vampirism. A JAG/Anita Blake Vampire Hunter crossover.
       
 
NC-17
Set in season 9. Harm gets a shock, Mac is there to pick up the pieces. Mindless smut alert!
       
NC-17
A short smut fic, written and dedicated to all my friends from Fanfest.
       
 
NC-17
This was my very first fanfic ever! Set after the events of Adrift 1 before the season premiere. Harm and Mac finally get it together.
       

Winner of the 2003 JAG Fanfiction Awards for best song fic.

NC-17

COMPLETED! Set late in Season 8, miscommunication causes a reaction that separates our pair and may bring about the end of their relationship for good.

       
 
PG-13 - R
My reaction piece to Pas de Deux. I hated this episode, and had to write something to make me feel better. Haven't decided if it will be continued or not yet.
       
 
PG-13 - R
Follow Up fic to What Was I Thinking? Harm comes to a decision and finally takes a stand. Written before the season finally A Tangled Webb.
       
 
NC-17

WIP! Set after the events of Exculpatory Evidence, Harm and Mac try for something more, but a stalker threatens to take it all away.

       
 
NC-17
Takes place immediately following the noodle incident in Promised Land and works it's way up to the present.




 

*~Holiday Fanfictions~*

 
 
Christmas Fiction
   
 
NC-17
Set during Answered Prayers. My fill-in-the-blanks holiday fic and what I thought should have happened.
       
 
Halloween Fiction
   
NC-17
Just a little Halloween fun for our dynamic duo.




       

For Best Author for Harm/Mac Pairing and for Any Pairing in 2004.

Thank you all!

   
       




 

© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1