He’ll be here any minute. The butterflies in my stomach won’t seem to give me even the slightest bit of peace. Can’t really blame them. They know how much tonight means to me.

First dates are always awkward, no matter how much you know someone. But I’m hoping it’s not that way with him. I want things with him to be different, to be...right. They’ve always felt right, even when we were apart. Something always seemed to stand in our way, outside forces, his feelings, my feelings. It took a lot of work to get where we’re going tonight. I hope he thinks I’m worth it once we get there.

Everything I’ve done tonight I’ve done with him in mind. I’ve taken special care with my hair and my make up. Even the lingerie I’m wearing was picked out with him in mind. Black lace. We joked about it once and he let it slip that it was his favorite.

Now here I stand, looking at the dress laid out on my bed with some trepidation. I picked this dress out with him in mind as well. Even told him about it, held it over his head so he would eventually get the hint that I wanted him to ask me out. I told him that I bought a dress that I was going to wear, only if and when he actually took me out.

Worked like a charm. His curiosity was piqued, and he asked countless times for me to at least tell him what it looked like. Of course I refused. I stuck to my guns; he’d only see it if he asked me out. I think it almost became a game of who would cave first. But in the end I won. He’s on his way here; there’s no turning back.

And now I’m worried. What if I’ve built the hype up too much and he doesn’t like it? What if I’m expecting too much out this evening and I’m disappointed? That thought I push away as ridiculous. This is HIM I’m talking about. How could the evening be anything but wonderful as long as I’m with him?

Taking a deep breath and praying for courage, I pick up the dress, unzipping it and sliding it over my head and shoulders before smoothing it over my hips. Zipping it back up proves to be quite a chore but I finally accomplish it and step back to look at myself in the mirror. Staring at myself I’m amazed at the transformation. The dress makes me feel beautiful and I hope he thinks the same when he sees me in it.

I slip on and finish fastening my strappy sandals just as there’s a knock at the door. Instead of butterflies I now have what feels like small elephants doing the two step in the pit of my stomach.

All right, this is it. Whatever happens next all my dreams are about to come true.

Another fortifying breath and I open the door. I’m rendered speechless at the sight of the handsome man on my door step. The black suit enhances his dark hair and the hungry look in his eyes when he sees me was worth all of the panic I’ve been feeling up to this point.

When he smiles at me I feel my knees go a little weak, and I have to hold on to the door frame for support. Shyly he hands me the single red rose he’s carrying, then leans in to brush a kiss across my cheek. If I wasn’t already falling for him before, I’ve definitely started now.

Soon he’s offering me his arm and, without hesitation, I take it. I follow him out of the building and into his car, allowing him to be a gentleman and open my doors for me. Most of the time I’m adamant about doing those kinds of things on my own. Tonight, I want to let him spoil me.

I ask him where we’re going and all I get is a smile and a squeeze to my hand. He holds that hand the rest of the ride, and I feel myself finally start to relax. When we arrive at a very classy, upscale hotel I feel my pulse start to race again and when I look at him, the fire in his eyes almost scorches me. In that one look I know that I’m in for the night of my life.


After checking us in, we endure the elevator ride and the walk to our room hand in hand but in silence. It’s not uncomfortable, but I’m starting to get nervous again. I have no idea what to expect, but since we’ll be in a hotel room I think I can make a pretty good guess.

We get to the door, and he hesitates for a brief second before turning to me. He gives me another heated look an instant before his lips meet mine for the first time. It’s way too brief for my liking, but just enough to give me a taste of what’s to come.

As he opens the door I feel like I’ve stepped into a fairy tale. There are candles and music and a cozy table set for two. It’s a suite so there is a living/dining area, and through a set of french doors, the bedroom. The large, king sized bed seems to fill up the whole room and I can see, from the flames dancing behind the frosted glass panes that there are candles in there as well.

Our lives have both been so busy lately, so when he finally suggested our romantic evening out I have to admit I was surprised. But this...this is amazing. I thought we’d just be going out to a fancy restaurant, but this is so much better, so much more than I ever would have expected. It’s exactly what I’d always pictured in my dreams, but how he knew that is beyond me. The room is so beautiful that it takes my breath away. As he sits down next to me at the table I let my hand slide down his forearm to cover his hand. "Thank you." It’s not much, but I’m so choked up at the moment I don’t think I could get any more than that passed the lump in my throat.

He seems to know this, and his heartfelt, "You’re welcome," makes me almost melt in my chair. He serves me and we eat, spending this time to talk and laugh and to share little touches or sweet kisses in between bites. When the last kiss gets a little out of hand he breaks away, standing up and offering me a hand. "Dance with me?" There’s no way I could refuse him, even if I know he is trying to divert me.

When I walk into his arms I feel the rest of my world start to fade away. He holds me close and feel safer than I’ve ever felt. All my cares, all my troubles leave me and I’m left with the most wonderful sensations. His warm palm on the small of my back, his other up under the hair at the nape of my neck, his sweet, soft lips at my temple. I feel loved; I feel cherished as we sway to the beautiful music filling the room.


Looking up at him the candle light dances in his eyes, and for a brief moment I lose myself in his steady gaze. I want him to kiss me so badly. And finally he does.

It starts off small, like our chaste kiss in the hallway, but soon escalates. His long fingers tangle into my hair, tugging just slightly to tip my head back. It gives him just the room he needs to deepen the kiss further, his lips settling fully over mine.

The gentle coaxing of his tongue against the seam of my lips is all it takes and mine meets his in a sensuous tangle. My arms tighten around his neck. I know that if I loosen my hold at all I’ll slide to the floor at his feet. He’s reduced my body to a useless mass of quivering tissue, and all I can do is surrender to the passion he invokes in me.

Breaking away he leans back and looks at me. My lips are swollen from his kisses, my hair a tangled mess, but still he’s looking at me like I’m the most beautiful woman in the world. Silently he releases me only to take my hand. I follow behind him, being led to the bedroom. With a whispered, "I’ll be right back," he’s gone and I’m left to ponder the night thus far.

Walking over to the window I draw back the curtains just enough to look out, up at the night sky. It’s an incredible night, the sky full of brilliant white stars twinkling back at me. In the next moment one shoots across its dark canvas, plunging toward the earth. I close my eyes tight and make my wish. I don’t ever want tonight to end.

All of a sudden I can feel him behind me, watching me, as if waiting for me to realize he’s there. I turn to see the broad expanse of his chest and gasp, surprised by how close he is. To cover my shock and embarrassment at being caught daydreaming, I lay my cheek against the soft fabric of his dress shirt as I slide my arms around him, hugging him close.

In that moment the world melts away, and all that exists now is the peace and safety of being in his arms and the steady beating of our hearts. For several minutes I am content to indulge in the feeling of finally being with him like this. But before long the temptation is too great and I have to explore those broad shoulders. What is it about a man in just a plain white dress shirt that does funny things to a woman’s sanity?

I unbutton his shirt, so slowly, before sliding it off those shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. Lightly, I run my fingers across his chest, the hair tickling my fingertips. Leaning in close I take a deep breath and his cologne engulfs me, inflames my senses. I feel him tense for a moment, probably unsure of my intentions. He’s holding his breath in anticipation of my next move as I reach a nipple, barely scratching it with my fingernail before teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Once it is wet, I blow on it and the sudden cold makes him shiver.

He chuckles, but not with humor. I hope he knows that I'll continue the torture if he doesn't divert me somehow. As if reading my mind, his hands slide down over my ass, squeezing slightly before pulling my hips tightly against his. My eyes fly to his, filled with surprise at the passion and longing I see there. I feel like I'm drowning, but for the first time in my life I don’t want to be saved.

He leans down to kiss me and I throw my arms around his neck as our lips meet. I love the way he’s holding me, gently but firmly against him. I love the way our tongues feel tangled together. But I want more than this; I want skin against skin.

Before I realize what’s happened my dress is unzipped and he’s slipping it from my shoulders. I watch as, in slow motion, the dress slides to the floor. I smile and watch his face as his fingertips immediately begin to trace the lacy pattern of my strapless bra. My nipples harden in response to his gentle touch and almost as an aside thought I notice he has such beautiful hands. I take a deep breath and try to steady the ferocious beating of my heart, sure that he can hear it too.

When his hands move to my hips and pull me even tighter against him I groan out loud. I’ve never wanted anyone this badly, and as his lower body rubs against mine, I know that he wants me too.

Unable to wait any longer, I go for the belt of his pants, fumbling with the buckle. When I finally master it, I start on his zipper. I’m so anxious to finally touch him I’ve become all thumbs, and getting his zipper past that impressive bulge isn’t an easy task. But when it finally happens I suck in a deep breath. His boxers do very little to hide his need for me, and I can’t help but lick my lips in anticipation of finally indulging in all of those fantasies I’ve had of us together.

As I’m trying to decide what to do next he starts to nuzzle my neck before nibbling on my ear. Mmm, his tongue is so soft, hot and moist...and soon he’s trailing my ear lobe with it. When I reach for him, my fist closing around his rigid length he draws in a deep, shuddering breath. I can’t keep the small, satisfied smile off my face. I feel his breathing becoming more and more unsteady on my neck as I stroke him faster and faster....I love the way he reacts to my touch. His body is hot and hard and aroused, just for me.

I have every intention of going down on my knees in front of him, to take him in my mouth and taste him for the first time. But when I start kissing my way down his chest, moving lower, he takes me by the shoulders and brings me up again.

I know the disappointment shows on my face and he just chuckles and says only one word, "Later." Temporarily appeased with the knowledge that I’ll eventually get to taste him, I allow him to push me backward towards the big bed. It’s so tall that when I bump into it, it hits me right at my hips.

With nowhere to go I decide to throw myself into kissing him until neither of us can breathe. Everything about him is intoxicating, his scent, his touch, especially his kiss. We’re still kissing when I feel myself being lowered onto the soft, silky comforter.

He’s reclining next to me, kissing me sweetly as he caresses me from my breast to my knee which is as far as he can reach. Everywhere he touches tingles and I can’t help but arch into his touch.

I want to touch him too and respond with a similar motion, my right hand tracing a path between us, down the center of his chest. He caresses my cheek while he kisses me before slowing breaking away, dropping kisses along my jaw and then on to my neck, nibbling down the side of my throat.

I hear a moan fill the air around us and realize that it came from me. My neck is so sensitive. He’s driving me crazy and my hips arch off the bed, closer to him.

"Mmm...lie still, baby," he murmurs, his lips on my collar bone as he gently pushes me on to my back. Again he begins tracing the line of silk covering my chest, causing me to squirm slightly, but he doesn’t stop there. "I can’t," is my breathless reply. A tug on the material I’m exposed to him and his tongue immediately traces around the rigid tip of my breast.

His knee slides between mine, his thigh rubbing against the most intimate part of me. I want to cry out at the intense pleasure but bite my lip to keep the sound inside. The other breast gets the same exquisite treatment, his tongue lapping at my nipple, and I feel like I might come apart at any moment as I grind myself against him. Reaching behind me he opens the clasp of my bra, pulling the fabric away and tossing it carelessly over his shoulder. I smile for a moment, until he goes back to massaging my breasts, kissing and pinching at my nipples.

"Please...please..." I have no idea what I’m begging for, I just know that I have to relieve this unbearable ache inside me, and deep down I know that only he can do that.

Sensing what I need, his fingers slip beneath the elastic of my black lace panties. Those long fingers brush lightly through the small patch of hair there, stroking me, petting me. Without having to ask, those same fingers slip between the wet, swollen lips, finding the treasure inside. When he rubs my hard little nub I do cry out.

My hips move of their own accord, his rough palm cupping me as his fingers work their magic inside me. My whole body is humming with a sexual energy I’ve never known before, a when he kisses me again my world finally explodes.

I feel like I’m floating, my body outside of itself as I come back from the little piece of heaven I found at his hands. It takes me a minute to shake myself out of this haze, and when I do I notice he’s moved away to finish undressing. Removing his shoes and socks, he then stands and I hold my breath as he looks over at me, making sure he has my attention.

I wouldn’t miss this for the world.

His dress pants and shorts slide over his slim hips and I gasp in a very unladylike way when I see the size of his erection. I’ve had sex before, I know what it looks like and how the male anatomy works. But I have never seen a man that’s more beautiful than he is.

He lets me look my fill for a little while before crawling forward, moving between my now open thighs. With little work my panties are stripped from my body and meet the same fate as my bra. Good riddance, I must say!

When his body covers mine I wrap my arms around him and draw him close to me. I want to feel his skin against mine, feel his chest rasping against my sensitive nipples. I can also feel his need for me, probing at my entrance. It all feels so good but I want him inside me, need him inside me, filling me.

He moves, ever so slightly, placing the tip of his erection at my opening, teasing me with the anticipation of claiming me. I, however, refuse to be teased and pull him down onto me, letting out a loud groan as he enters and reaches full penetration. I lean forward and kiss his cheek and then his lips, his tongue sliding into my mouth with the same precision his lower body is sliding into mine.

I gasp again as he works his penis in then out, slowly building a rhythm, and trying to let me catch up before allowing his own orgasm. He doesn’t need to worry though, I felt mine building as soon as he entered me. He feels so good inside me.

I rotate my hips, grinding against him as his pace increases. "Harder...faster," I moan, wanting him to lose control and he does, thrusting harder, going deeper. So deep...

"You feel so good," he whispers in my ear.

That statement does something to me and I feel my own body slipping out of my control. I rake my finger nails across his back, trying to pull him closer. I can’t seem to get him close enough. Harder and faster, the pounding rhythm continues. His hands are on my ass, holding me still.

My legs wrap tighter around his waist, and I can hear the passionate cries of pleasure escalate, mingling together in the otherwise quiet room. Out of nowhere my climax hits me, the force of it rocking my body and the tremors spreading into his. "Yes..." Only one word. It’s all I can manage as I fall over the edge. My muscles clamp tightly around him and he gives his own hoarse shout as he follows me over that cliff, coming inside me.


I relax as he lays there against me, holding me tight and resting his head on my shoulder. The frantic beating of his heart matches mine, and I wrap my arms around him, rubbing his back, waiting for our breathing to slow. I run soothing fingers through his hair, and when he lifts his head he’s smiling at me.

God, how I love that smile! I sigh contentedly and lean forward for his kiss. I tease his lips with my tongue and he surprises me by trying to capture it with his teeth. I giggle then, trying to move away but he grabs my face and places his mouth on mine. Playfulness gives way to passion once more as the kiss deepens. I draw back, my lips sliding to the tip of his tongue before sucking it back into my mouth. He moans at the erotic gesture and his cock twitches, still inside me. I let out a sigh when our lips finally part, feeling completely content for the first time in my life.

Rolling us over I come to rest on top of him, his arms still around me, my head now resting under his chin.

"Thank you," I whisper into his skin, my breath fanning across his chest.

I can tell he’s confused when he asks, "For what?"

"Making all my dreams come true," I say, suddenly very shy.

He doesn’t speak but his powerful embrace is all the answer I’ll ever need. Snuggling into his side, I smile when he takes a deep breath, inhaling the scent of my hair. It’s so intimate and I shiver as he brushes a kiss to the top of my head. The love I feel for him in this moment overwhelms me.

I say good night, holding him tight as we drift into sleep.

 

The End.

Back to My Fanfictions


© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1