"Catherine! Wait up!" I call out to her, my voice echoing down the long narrow hallway as I jog to catch up.

She’s stopped at the elevator, waiting for me. When I do reach her, for a moment we just stand there, smiling at one another before both of us look away a little uncomfortable. Before I can completely lose my nerve I finally blurt out, "Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

For a split second a semi-panicked look flits across her face but as swift as it came it goes away. "Uh...really? Are you sure, Harm?"

I don’t really blame her for asking; it’s not like I’ve been real suave in my delivery thus far. The truth is I’m not really sure about this at all. But it’s what I want...at least I think it is. It’s been a while since I’ve asked anyone to dinner, let alone a beautiful woman. And Catherine Gale is a beautiful woman. She’s not Sarah Mackenzie, but I’ve definitely had to push that dream aside. "Yeah...unless you already have plans." I really hope she doesn’t have other plans.

She hesitates again. Damn. That’s it, time to cut my losses. "Look, Cat, it’s okay..."

"No, Harm. I do have plans this evening, but...why don’t you come with me. I’ll pick you up; we can ride together. There...there’s someone I’d like you to meet. "

I have no idea why, but just the way she says ‘someone’ makes me think I’m in for one hell of an interesting evening.

 

Harm’s Apartment
01:28 Local

And I’ll be god damned if I wasn’t right. No wonder she didn't want a relationship with me.

I finally stumble home at about 1:30 am, struggling to get my keys out of my pocket and into the lock. Eventually I gain entry to the dark apartment, and stagger and sway across the hardwood floor and up the two stairs to my bedroom. Tipping over slightly, I bounce off the side of the doorway and almost fall headfirst into the closet. Luckily, I right myself just enough to turn at the last minute and collapse on my bed. I do believe it’s been a long time since I’ve been this drunk. I’m sure I’ll pay dearly for it in the morning.

I just lay there for a few minutes trying to steady my reeling, random thoughts. I can’t believe it, Beth and Catherine. Together. Who’d have thought?! Oh well. Just one more completely unbelievable thing to happen to me in the last six months. And then, to top it all off, Mac and Webb sitting all nice and cozy at a romantic corner table. Barf. Just when I thought the night couldn’t get any better.

But even though my male pride was taking a serious beating, I was determined to start having fun and the posh nightclub the girls had chosen to meet was an excellent source. I eventually ended up surrounded by a small group of women who I proceeded to chat it up with, and buy drinks for, all evening.

There was one of them in particular that I had been flirting with most of the night, a tall leggy blond with a huge set of...anyway, she and I had finally ended up in the corridor outside the bathrooms, making out right there...in full view of Mac and Webb’s table. I’d like to say it never crossed my mind that they could see it all, but I can’t. I knew exactly how it would look, at the time I just didn’t care. A very passionate kissing session ensued, which got totally out of hand. And that’s when I made the mistake of looking up...right into those dark brown eyes that have haunted me for as long as I can remember.

I was aroused by the woman in my arms, I have to admit, but the moment our gazes met, I had no desire to be with anyone but Mac. I wanted it to be Mac I was kissing, her body I was caressing. And from the hurt and longing I saw in her eyes I knew, without a doubt, that that’s what she wanted as well. Before I could even think about it I pushed the blonde away, said a hasty farewell to Cat and Beth and got out of there as fast as I could.

And now, after a less than pleasant cab ride home, here I am; I’m alone, completely drunk and horny as hell. How the hell am I supposed to get any sleep tonight? Only one way.

Slowly and clumsily I undress, and lay back on my bed to masturbate away the tension that’s taken over my body. Taking my cock in my hand I start to massage it, hard, imagining it’s Mac servicing me. I lay there for a long while, groaning and stroking away, taking my time and enjoying the release of pent up pressure.

I have no idea why, but my sixth sense starts tingling and suddenly I become aware of something. No, not something...someone. I open my heavy lids slightly and finally notice that I’m not alone. There’s someone in the doorway, standing there, watching me.

If I were sober I would take action, but I’m so drunk that I just look stupidly over at the doorway with my eyes widening in shock. My hand stops moving, my body frozen.

It’s...it’s Mac. She’s dressed in a black knee length, low cut dress with a matching wrap, her shoulder length reddish brown hair tousled and messy, her mahogany eyes wide and almost frightened. How long she’s been standing there I can only imagine.

"Mac...is that really you?"

Her finger raises daintily to her lips. "Shhh...don’t talk."

In my hand, my cock twitches and stiffens even more. Behind the drunken haze where my brain lay, I want to be horrified and shocked, but I’m actually really turned on by the fact that she’s here, watching me...well, maybe she’s here. I don’t care if she’s real or if she’s just a alcohol induced hallucination. My hand starts to stroke up and down my shaft again as I lay there and look over at Mac.

Our eyes only meet for a moment before hers are moving down my body. When they reach my erection, they stay, watching as my hand slowly slides up and down. Without a word she steps forward into the room. I can tell she’s nervous but there’s a gleam in her eyes I’ve never seen before.

She’s coming closer and her dark, hungry look sends a shiver through my whole body. This can’t be real, my Mac wouldn’t even be here let alone look at me like *that*. When she stands before my bed, eyeing my cock being manipulated by my hand, I hold my breath in anticipation. Real Mac or fantasy Mac? Either way I’m ready.

There’s something incredibly exciting about the fact that my Marine could really be standing there, mesmerized by the sight of me masturbating. I should be jumping up, forcing her from the room, hiding my need from her...just in case. Certainly not continuing to stroke myself as she stands there looking on.

The next thing I know she’s beside me on the bed, looking but still not touching. When I catch a whiff of her sweet perfume the room starts spinning. She’s still watching with that mixture of curiosity and amazement. I just lay there, looking up at her, continuing my ministrations to my cock. My head is filled with all kinds of visions of what her incredible body would look like under that sexy black dress. Damn! This is, by far, the most incredible sexual fantasy I’ve had in a long time.

Only this time it’s not a fantasy.

She’s very real and when her hand reaches out tentatively, placing her delicate fingers on my wrist, pulling my hand off of my cock, I gasp. She hesitates for a couple of seconds, my erection throbbing painfully, then her small slender fingers wrap around my shaft, her touch sending an electrifying thrill through my whole body. With measured deliberateness, Mac begins massaging my engorged shaft. I grip the bedcover in each hand, my back arched in pleasure, and every sinewy muscle of my body tightened. If I were still in control, my hand would be moving as fast as possible for these final few moments. But Mac continues her slow controlled action, dragging the end out and torturing me with the pleasure of it all.

"I’m going to come soon, baby," I whisper, encouraging her that the end is near. "Please don’t stop, Mac...don’t slow down..."

With the added encouragement she draws in a deep breath and holds it while pumping her hand on me with renewed vigor.

"Yes, Mac...just like that..."

When I finally come I do so with a force I have never before experienced. The first wave of my release erupts from the head of my cock, spilling over Mac’s hand and wrist and dripping onto my thigh. Mac sighs, releasing the breath that she had been holding. Every muscle in my groin tightens, and the force of my release is enough to render me almost unconscious. Still she doesn’t let up, continuing to pump my shaft, tightening her grip as if to wring every drop of fluid from my body.

When she finally releases me, I’m physically exhausted, a total wreck and incapable of moving.

Looking up at my face again, our eyes lock and she smiles a satisfied little smile. I start to say something, what I really don’t know, but she shakes her head ‘no’. Slowly rising to her feet, she turns and walks away without a word. With her back still turned she goes over to my closet, grabbing a blanket from the bottom of it and then turns to pick up my dress shirt from the floor where I dropped it. She looks back at me one last time before disappearing down the steps of my bedroom.

Completely satisfied, it takes me all of about ten seconds to fall into complete oblivion.

 

When I wake, it takes me a while to figure out if I dreamt the whole episode last night or if it actually happened. Looking down I notice that I’m cleaned up and covered, something I don’t remember doing myself so it must have been her...right?

Half of me feels an overwhelming dread, and maybe a little guilt; I’m not usually that selfish about sex. But the other half is so excited and turned on again that my morning wood is going to kill me if I don’t do something about it. Forcing myself to ignore the knocking in my head and the pounding of my blood, I get up and throw on a pair of boxers before heading down toward the living room.

I can’t help feeling quite apprehensive about how we’ll react when we see each other. Of course, that’s if she’s still here...or again, if she ever was at all. I’m still not sure.

Before I can even look over I hear the sounds of running water and the coffee pot being filled. When I do look I see her, standing at the sink with her back to me, dressed in my white dress shirt from last night. I notice, not for the first time, how sexy the delicate shape of her neck and shoulders is, the graceful curves her slim waist and hips, and down over her perfect ass. Her legs look smoother and more evenly muscled than I ever remember seeing them. She looks damn good.

I stand here for a few seconds, my mind swamped with all of the possibilities her really being here entails. My logical, sensible, rational side is screaming at me to run, to get out of this apartment and stay as far away from Sarah Mackenzie as I possibly can from now on. But on a deeper and stronger level, I have the overwhelming urge to go into that kitchen area right now and fuck my ex-partner. Forget love. Forget talking about our feelings or worrying about who wants to be "on top". As long as she’s calling out *my* name while she’s up there I’m willing to concede. I want wild, red hot, primal sex...and I want it with Mac.

And I’m not waiting anymore to get it. That’s all there is to it. I just have to go in there right now, while she is hopefully still possessed with whatever feelings drove her here and fueled her actions last night. I can only hope she wants to take things further. Hope, hell. I’ll just convince her. So what if we haven’t spoken a word to each other in months? She’s here, isn’t she? That must mean something. I’ll just have to find a way...

Suddenly all my reluctance is gone, and I walk boldly into the kitchen, coming right up behind her. I’m sure she heard me, as I made no effort to be silent, but she has neither turned nor said anything. I stop behind her, reaching out and put my hands on her hips, and feel her very feminine frame tense slightly beneath my touch.

"Good morning," I whisper gently, as my hands start to run up and down from her hips to the swells of her breasts.

"Good morning, Harm," Mac replies calmly, but I can see her hands gripping the front edge of the sink from my place just over her shoulder. Her breath is quick and urgent. I’m really hoping this is excitement and not panic.

I use my knuckles to work up the tails of my dress shirt, pushing up the material until her slender thighs are bare. I run my fingertips up her warm flesh, over the straps of her hi-cut panties and onto her hips, around to her flat stomach and then back again.

"Harm, what are you doing?" Mac asks, her voice, as well as her body, trembling.

"Returning a favor," I whisper in her ear as my right hand strokes down over the front of her panties, the tips of my fingers tickling over the slope of her mound. Soon my middle finger is pressing into the ever widening opening between her lower lips, the silky material getting warm and moist.

"Harm..." my name rolls off of her lips in a breathy moan.

"Shhh...don’t talk..." I repeat her words from last night.

Mac says nothing else, she simply gives a small groan of surrender, her weight pressing back against me. I support her body with my left arm as my right hand comes back up and works its way under the elastic of her underwear to play in her soft pubic curls.

My fingers find her folds engorged with blood, swollen and excited, her clit hard and protruding. She’s hot and wet and I can’t stop my hand from stroking her from top to bottom, front to back and everything in between. My intimate probing leaves no spot untouched, and all the while Mac continues to moan...

Her body is starting to go limp, and I have to double my efforts to hold her upright with my left arm. Lucky for me she’s slender. Through the thin fabric of my shirt I can feel the large nipples of her heavy breasts growing and hardening in time with my strokes as they brush against my forearms. Her breath is coming in short, hard gasps, and her fingernails are digging into my skin as she clings to me, trying to stay on her feet.

When I penetrate her opening ever so slightly, I do so just enough to draw out her juices and stimulate her further, pressing and circling her clit. Mac gasps again, caught off guard by the teasing of my fingers on her ultra sensitive flesh.

"Please, Harm..."

I like Mac begging. "Please what, Mac?" I ask as I increase the pressure on her clit.

Tension bows her back and she raises onto the tips of her toes. She stands there, a willing slave to my right hand, until she can’t take it anymore.

"Please...make me come..."

One long, slow slide across her button is all it takes to reach her climax. Her whole body tightens, her back arching, forcing her shoulder blades into my chest. Her head lolls back and her eyes close as her mouth opens wide in a loud scream of ecstasy. She has been mostly quiet up till now, but I’d be surprised if the neighbors couldn’t hear this. It is a sound so penetrating that it courses swiftly through my whole body, sending a jolt of pleasure so powerful I literally shake. It’s a sound that invokes images of extreme, mind wrenching, physical pleasure.

I slowly remove my hand from her panties, allowing the shirt to fall back down as I grab her around the waist. I hold her upright, the weight of her body too much for her. Mac opens her eyes and looks back at me over her shoulder. I look down into her eyes, her dark brown orbs all blurry and unfocused. I swell with unadulterated male pride. I did that to her.

With my erection pressing into her back, throbbing painfully as I rub against her, Mac smiles a dreamy smile before turning around to face me, her arms immediately circling my neck.

"Mmm...Harm..." Her husky voice is so damn sexy.

"Oh, Mac..." I murmur right before my lips take hers in a ferocious kiss.

My hands grip her sides, before skimming up her ribs and breaking away, one hand going around to rub the small of her back, the other hand coming to the front and cupping her breast. I massage it roughly and tweak the tight nipple...God, it’s so hard. The hand at her back seems to have a mind of its own and starts to wander down over her perfectly rounded ass, kneading gently the firm but soft flesh there.

I hate to admit it but I am completely dumbfounded by her response to me. I know I shouldn’t be, in the last twelve hours we’ve been as intimate as two people can possibly be without actually having sex. But as our tongues finally meet and tangle, I am unable to do anything but step forward and push her into the counter. As best she can, her knees straddle my thighs and my ever growing erection settles firmly against her soaked, silk panties.

Her breasts press into my chest, heaving with every breath she takes. Her scent, a mixture of her perfume and female arousal, fills my senses, completely short-circuiting my brain. Breaking for air, our foreheads and noses touch and both of our mouths are slightly open and panting.

The lull in activity only lasts a moment before her hands reach up to grab my head, clamping to either side of my face. She forces our lips back together, sucking my tongue into her mouth as she forces her own tongue into mine. It feels like the kiss of hormonal, first-time teenagers, but I don’t care. I feel absolutely free for the first time in my life and I plan on taking advantage of it.

With supreme effort, I eventually break away from Mac’s mouth. She whimpers a complaint and gyrates her hips, and I have to stifle a groan at the contact..

"Mac" I growl, "you’d better be sure about this." While I really want to be a total caveman, throw her to the floor and ravish her, I wouldn’t dare do so unless she wants the same thing.

"Am I sure?" I don’t know if she just doesn’t understand what I mean, or if she just needs a moment to think about her answer.

Maybe I should clarify. "Yeah, are you sure this is what you want? Because I’m about five seconds away from ripping that incredible pair of underwear off and burying myself inside you."

"Oh my..." she sighs and gives me that dreamy, starry-eyed look again. Five...four...three...

"Mac," I say in warning. Two...one...

Right in there in my arms her whole body melts. "Oh yeah, I’m sure," she purrs.

But now, for the first time I hesitate. "I want Webb gone, Mac. You’re mine." I know this is probably not the best time to bring up Webb, but I don’t want to be left out in the cold again after this is all over. I want her to know exactly where I stand.

"You don’t have to worry about Webb, Harm. You never really did." Being totally distracted by the movement of her kiss swollen lips, I about jump out of my skin when one of her hands starts to fondle my cock through the slit of my boxers. "Now, Harmon, I want you to fuck me. We’ll talk about everything else later...promise..."

She’s giving me that ‘take me now’ look and I am now hopelessly lost; I can’t hold back any longer. I put both hands under Mac’s ass and lift her up. She wraps those long legs around my hips, catching me off guard, forcing a loss of balance, and the momentum tosses us forward and right up against the fridge.

We both grunt a little at the impact, her legs slipping to the floor to steady us, but the jolt does nothing to dampen our ardor. I kiss her again, hard and hungry, then start to move down her body. Kissing and licking her neck, I move to her shoulders, only to be hindered by my shirt. To hell with it. Taking the collar in both hands I jerk it apart, hearing the tinkle of ivory buttons as they hit the hard wood floor. Her breasts are finally exposed and I have to really concentrate to keep from coming right there in my shorts.

Instead I think it’s about time I finally indulge in my passion for Sarah Mackenzie. Wasting no time I dive in to the valley between her breasts, licking and nipping until I reach one of her plump, rosy nipples. Sucking it deeply into my mouth I feed off of her, drawing from her the most amazing sounds I have ever heard. I then give the other nipple my full attention, before moving to her stomach and all the way down. Dropping to my knees, I nudge the material out of the way just enough for my tongue to find her wet opening and I stroke it with measured movements, making sure she is as wet and pliable as she can possibly be before I enter her.

"Harm!" she cries out, in pleasure and in plea.

Frantically I try to drag myself back from the heady pleasure I have found between her legs and try to instead focus on where we can take this party to. The bedroom is way too far away. Even the couch would take far more time than I’m willing to sacrifice. Unfortunately, that doesn’t leave too many options. I need her now.

Grasping her hand I give a hard tug, pulling her down on top of me as we fall back on to the floor. Straddling my hips, her mouth meets mine and I groan as her tongue licks my lips, knowing she’s tasting herself on them. Breaking away she starts kissing her way down my body, and I tense when she starts licking that patch of skin right along the waistband of my boxers.

Raising up just enough for her to strip down my shorts, she releases my cock, eyeing it hungrily. "Oh, Christ!" When she takes me into the wet warmth of her mouth, I lose it. Taking her by the arms, I pull her up and roll us over at the same time, careful not to hurt her on the hard floor. Mouths meshed together, I move between her thighs, grinding my erection back and forth on the wet crotch of her panties.

"Harm...please..." her breathy voice whispers against my lips.

Rearing back, I pull the scrap of black material down her legs and in one motion I fall forward again and our bodies finally touch intimately for the first time. We’re both panting, hard, as I position myself right at her opening. I look once again into her eyes to confirm her willingness. "You ready for me?" When she smiles and nods, her dark brown eyes aflame with lust and desire, I finally thrust into her.

As I slam into her she screams in pain or cries out in ecstasy, I’m not really sure which, and for a second I’m actually scared that I might have hurt her. In my jealousy I had just assumed that she and Webb had done the deed, but now I’m beginning to think I am a colossal ass when it comes to this woman. Even though she’s really wet, she’s also really tight; there’s no way that she’s been with anyone in a long time. I’m about to withdraw and apologize, but before I can she grabs hold. "No, Harm. Don’t go..." Wrapping her arms and legs around me, her hips thrust up in silent supplication.

In complete understanding of her need I start to move again, this time hard and fast. "Mac...baby, you feel so good."

Her response is to move her body in perfect rhythm with mine. Our grunts and moans echo in time with every lunge of my hips in the small kitchen space, and I know there’s no way I can draw this out. The time for lengthy lovemaking will have to be saved for next time. That is, if there is a next time.

Oh god, there just has to be a next time. Right now, though, we both just have this urgent passion to release, that at one time insurmountable barrier to cross.

Digging her fingernails into my back, she whimpers as my thrusts grow more erratic.

"Yes, yes, Mac, I...I’m..."

"Harm!"

And then it happens; she reaches her climax at the same time I explode within her. We shout out together as our bodies continue to move, our muscles tightened and trembling as a single unified body. We share a moment of sheer bliss, the pinnacle of our built up desire, need, and lust for an once thought unattainable lover.

We lay here, wrapped around each other, for a long time. I’m not sure how long, it could be, two minutes or an hour for all I know or care. Mac would know. But I suppose I should move off of her; I don’t want to, but I should. So, I roll to the side, lifting myself up on one elbow, and look down at her, sprawled out on my kitchen floor. My shirt fans out around her, protecting her back from the cool surface underneath, but still she shivers. She looks so beautiful, her body flush all over from our love making. Hmm...making love. I have to smile a little at that thought as I look into her eyes and see my feeling of contentment reflected there. That’s what this was. As desperate as we were for each other, it was still love on my part.

My part...

As soon as it comes, the peace I found in her arms starts to fade. What if it's all one sided? Not the lust part; I know she wants me. But what if I’m the only one in love? I tense underneath the fingertips that had been caressing my chest. After the craziness in my life, in our lives, this just seems to add a whole new layer to things, a layer I’m not sure we’re ready to deal with...even if the realization has come a little too late.

Unfortunately, I guess Mac can sense the change in me because she calls my name in a soft question. I want to reassure her, to let her know we’re going to be okay, but the words stick in my throat.

"Harm, what is it?"

The frightened catch in her voice finally gives me the courage to speak. "You’re beautiful." Okay, so that’s not what I should have said, but it’s true. She’s the most exquisite creature I have ever seen.

"You’ve said that before." The light blush on her cheeks just adds to her allure.

"I meant it then too." I’m hedging, I know, but I really don’t want to ruin this moment. We do need to move, however. This floor is really uncomfortable.

Reluctantly I stand, then reach down and help her to her feet. She falls against me, tired, exhausted and worn out, but she clings to me. I tilt her head back, brushing the silky soft strands of her hair off of her face before I kiss her, long and lovingly. Before I can control it, my body starts to react to her nearness. Still reluctant though, I hesitate.

Sensing that I’m still holding back, Mac cups my cheek in her palm, forcing me to look her in the eye.

"Do you regret it, Harm?" Her voice is husky, and I almost hate that this woman holds so much power over me, because I’ll be damned if I don’t want her again. Regret it?

"No, I don’t regret this, Mac." I pause to gather strength before continuing. "In fact, I...I’m just scared that it’s never going to happen again."

The change in her is dramatic. She’s now smiling the most brilliant smile I’ve ever seen, and all at once I can’t even breathe.

"What are you trying to say, Harm?" She asks the question, but by the look on her face she already knows the answer.

Well, here goes nothing. "I’m going to state my intentions."

Her mouth works but no sound comes out. Clearing her throat, she finally manages to ask in a squeaky voice, "And just what are your intentions?"

This is it; the biggest plunge of my life. Let’s hope to hell I don’t totally screw it up.

The End <veg>


Back to Fanfictions

© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1