Harm’s Apartment

04:53 EST

I look at her as she cuddles up to me, laying on her side while I’m laying on my back, her arm slung across my chest. I get a tingling sensation in the pit of my stomach, just thinking about her...about us.

Much to my displeasure, I have to get up and relieve myself. My only real relief, however, is knowing that I'm going to come back to bed, back to her.

After I’m done I walk back into the room and stop short. She looks so cute laying there. Cute, hell, she looks damn sexy sprawled out naked in my bed. She’s rolled over onto her other side, the sheet slipping down just enough to see a dark, cinnamon nipple peeking out. A wave of need, stronger than I have ever known, slams into me. I want her, again. Twice more in the middle of the night just wasn’t enough.

The only thing is I really have reservations about waking her up. I need her really bad, but I wonder if she’s gonna be cranky...but then I just start thinking about the way her body moves against mine, the smell and taste of her. It’s then that I realize I don’t care if she’s cranky or not. I’ll take my chances. Besides, I'm pretty sure she won't be too upset when she knows what I have in store for her.

It’s a strange feeling really, not wanting to run as far and as fast as I can when I wake up next to a woman. Usually I’m planning my escape route before we even hit the sheets. But I don’t want to run this time, not with this woman. Not with Mac. All I can think about is getting as close to her as I can.

I crawl in beside her, snuggling up to her back. The bare skin of her shoulder looks so inviting I can’t stop myself from tasting it. Her skin feels like satin against my lips, so smooth, so soft. I find that spot again on her neck that I found out last night drives her absolutely insane...and she doesn't even move. Damn.

But I am nowhere near discouraged. Taking her ear lobe between my teeth I start to nibble and watch as goosebumps break out across her skin. She shivers a little then settles onto her back, snoring once again. That’s it, time to play dirty. I lean down and I gently kiss her lips. As she starts to stir a little, I lean in further and whisper in her ear, 'Mac, I need you,' as my hand closes around her naked breast.

She moans as I start to kiss a trail from her ear, down her neck and back up all over her face up to her lips. With her eyes still closed her lips part and I work the inside of her mouth with my tongue. That’s when I feel her reach around and start to rub my back while I kiss her, my hand still working her breast.

Without being asked she spreads her legs in silent invitation and I readily accept, settling myself between them. Working my way down her neck, I place kisses all along the swells of her breasts before I bury my face in her chest for a moment, inhaling the sweet scent of the perfume lingering on her skin. I kiss my way to her right nipple, flicking it with my tongue then gently bite it and blow on it. Her fingers play with the hair on the back of my neck as I kiss my way over to her left nipple, giving it the same treatment.

She’s started panting now, her breath coming in short gasps as I lick and kiss down over her tummy, and as I do, I can feel her nails rake along my rib cage and across my back.

My cock is now throbbing like crazy, as I start to kiss her mound, before slowly, sensuously, licking her clit. Looking up, never stopping the motion of my mouth, I finally see her eyes watching me love her. I can see what I do to her, that what I’m doing is driving her insane. I continue to lick and suck on her, paying close attention to what makes her gasp, what makes her moan, what makes her shout out my name.

I take her deeper into my mouth as my fingers find their way into her body. I love the way she tastes. I love the way she feels wrapped around my fingers. I love the sounds she makes, breathlessly chanting my name over and over. I've already made myself a promise, that I'm going to please her as much as she pleased me earlier, so many times I can’t even count anymore. I love giving her pleasure, love the splendidly wicked gleam she gets in her eyes when she’s completely turned on. I could get off on just seeing that look.

Her hands glide through my hair, and gently tug it as her hips come off the bed, thrusting against my mouth. She starts to whimper, making me so hot. I’m as hard as I can possibly be. I can feel the moisture from myself on the sheet under me as I rub myself against it in rhythm with her movements. The cool linen is massaging my cock and balls, building the tension in my body.

I can feel her getting tighter and tighter with each plunge of my fingers. I know she’s going to come soon, I can feel it. I can't wait, hell, I think I'm more excited about it than she is. However she dispels that notion as, a second later, she screams her release, her warm honey spilling over my lips. I drink every last drop; she tastes so amazing.

How I managed to make it through that without losing it is beyond me. Trying to gain some control over myself I move up to lay beside her, leaning on one hand over her, just watching. She’s flushed, a fine sheen of sweat covering her glowing skin. My other hand begins skimming lightly over her curves, drawing out the aftershocks of her orgasm and hopefully stirring the passion within her again.

When she can manage it she smiles up at me. "That was sneaky, Squid."

I smile back, mesmerized by the look of pure bliss that’s gracing her beautiful face. "What? You didn’t like it?"

"I never said that," she says coyly, playing with the hair on my chest, her nails scratching lightly over my skin.

Just in this short amount of time she knows how much I love that. My chest has always been an erogenous zone for me but with Mac, the action damn near sends me over the edge. "Besides, who was it that launched that sneak attack on me last night?"

"I don’t know. Who?" Her voice is husky and oh so sexy as her finger tips trail down over my stomach and begin caressing my erection.

My breath catches in my throat as she fondles me. "Now you’re the one not playing fair, Marine."

She doesn’t answer, she just pushes me onto my back and climbs on to me. "All’s fair in love and war, Harm."

My hands smooth over her thighs as she rubs against me. "Especially in love, Mac," I answer seriously, leaving no doubt about what I mean.

"Especially in love," she echoes as she lifts up slightly. Taking the hint I take the tip of my cock and rub it on her rapidly hardening clit, causing us both to moan. In the faint early morning light, I can see the gleam of her juices on the head just before it disappears as she slides down over me, painfully slow, teasing me.

I try to pull her down faster, but she’s having none of that.

She tightens her grip on my cock as she sets the pace. My hands move up to play with her breasts, pinching and rubbing the nipples. I wonder if she enjoys having them played with as much as I enjoy doing it.

"Oh yeah...oh yes, Harm." Her moan answers my question.

She feels so good, her velvet heat surrounding me. She’s so hot, and I’m so hard, but we fit together perfectly. I arch my back, trying to get as far into her as I can with each stroke.

Once again I place my hands on her hips as she moves faster. The straight up and down must not be doing it for her, so she decides to add a swirl into the mix, rotating her hips around, letting the grip she has on me guide her.

The sensations must finally be too much because I can tell she’s losing control, her movements fast and erratic. I know how she feels. I feel like I'm going to lose my mind if I don’t cum soon.

With hands on her shoulders I pull her down to where she’s laying flat against me. I’m controlling the thrusts now, our lowers bodies grinding together.

Her face is buried in my chest, her hot moist breath fanning over my skin. I'm drenched in sweat and I don't think I can take anymore...At the exact same moment we look up and our eyes meet, and the words are out without another thought. "I love you, Sarah."

I see a tear slide down her cheek but it’s not sadness I see in her eyes. It’s joy. "I love you too, Harm." The awe I hear in her voice humbles me.

Flipping her over I thrust into her, harder and harder until I feel my release rip through my body. "Oh God...oh God, Mac...oh, Mac..." That’s all I can manage at this point. My brain has shut down.

The tremors that wrack her body mirror mine as she follows me into a place where only light and love exists.

Collapsing on top of her, I hug her to me, trying my best to meld our bodies into one. Closer, I need her closer. She must understand my need because she clings to me as well, her arms wrapped tightly around me.

We lay there for a long time, basking in the freedom of our love for each other, when I finally hear her say, "Did you mean it?"

I don’t have to ask to know what she means. "Yes," I meet her eyes. "I love you."

That beautiful "Sarah Mackenzie" smile hits me full force. "I love you too, Harmon Rabb." She hesitates a moment, pausing to get her thoughts together before she speaks again. "Harm, what if...what if we..."

I look at her oddly. What could have her this stumped? She’s usually never at a loss for words. "What is it?" I ask, truly concerned.

With a boldness I’ve always admired in her she gathers her courage and speaks her mind. "What if we made that baby tonight? How would you feel about that?"

For a split second it’s my turn to be stumped. I never planned for this to happen tonight, and we really haven’t talked much since she dumped grape juice in my lap. But as my mind turns the scenario over, I find that I’m not worried about it at all. As long as we’re in this, together, I’m ready to do whatever it takes to make both of our dreams come true. Feeling a little cocky, I smile my full blown ‘Flyboy’ smile at her. "If I got you pregnant on the first try...wow, I really would be a stud."

Rolling her eyes, but unable to stifle a giggle, she smacks my chest. "Great! That’s just what we need; for you to be more arrogant than you already are."

"Hey, I’m not arrogant. I just have plenty of self confidence," I tease her.

Sobering slightly she asks, "So, you wouldn’t be upset?"

"No, I wouldn’t be upset. In fact, before you threw your drink at me last night, I was trying to tell you that I was ready."

Indignant, she huffs, "I did not throw my drink at you. You caught me by surprise when...wait. What did you just say?"

She doesn’t have to clarify this either. If it’s possible our mental bond is stronger now with this new aspect of our relationship. "I said I’m ready, Mac."

"To...to have a baby?"

My hand covers her abdomen, imagining a life growing there, a life we’ve created. "Not just that, Mac. I’m ready for it all. I’m ready for a life with you."

Great, now I’ve done it. I think I just gave Mac a heart attack. "Mac...honey? You okay?"

She launches herself into my arms, her lips fusing to mine, kissing me breathless. Oh yeah, we’re going to be just fine.


The End

Back to Fanfictions

 


© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1