Collaborations
Guest Authors Page


 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 
Title
Rating
Summary




The "Light" Series
NC-17
Co-authored by Kay and Stacey
    First in the series. An alternate version of To Russia With Love. Harm and Mac spend a night of passion together...but is it enough to keep them together?
       
   

Second in the series. Set mid-seventh season. Almost two years have happened since their night together. Will they be able to survive a night together in close quarters again?

       
   

The last in the series. Set at the end of Enemy Below but before Critical Condition. In the face of tradgedy can Harm and Mac finally get it right?





NC-17

Co-authored by Kay and Vivienne
Feeling like she's lost Harm when Kate Pike returns, Mac accepts an assignment from Webb that could end up costing her everything.





 
PG-13-R
Co-authored by Sarah Perry and Kay
Harm and Mac are in high school again. Can they get together even then?
*ALTERNATE UNIVERSE FICTION*




 
PG
Co-authored by Kris and Kay Takes place after Critical Condition. A Mac POV




 
The Shipperhm Round Robin

All parts PG unless otherwise listed

 
       
 
   
   
By Barb
   
   
By Kay
   
   
By Kay
 
NC-17
   
   
By Kate
   
By Barb
   
 
NC-17
By Kay
   
   
   
   
 
By Carrie
 




 

© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1