Smut Inter-lewd By Naughty Barb

As we speak I am being held in my place not to do what I so want to do with this story, (not that I dislike it, mind you). Ah, I have broken free and my sick sense of humor wants to write this:


Finally, Mac could take a prone Harm totally unable to escape no longer. She held the knife in her hand and cut his pants away. Quickly, before he could breathe she stripped and mounted him.

"Mac!" he exclaimed, rolling with the motion of her hips, "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she growled, low in her throat.

"Going for a record?" he smirked, then wondering how they would escape without his pants.

Mac grabbed his shirt in her right fist and thrust her left hand out. Her contortions sitting atop him like a bull rider gyrated and squeezed him until he panted for mercy. Athletic hips bucked up to her and she whooped and hollered as he groaned his completion into her.

His arms hurt and he refrained from grabbing her smooth bottom as his hips mated with hers. She felt his huge member deep inside swell and it rubbed her clit in just the right way. Her insides stiffened and clutched him tightly as their juices mingled. Collapsing with him still inside, Mac laid on his chest, careful not to lie on his injured shoulder. Sticky from their lustful cavort, Harm began to bump her awake to get her to clean them up.

Eventually, Mac used the same thread she used to sew up his shoulder to sew his pants back up. There was this obvious pucker of material where his fly was, but none of that mattered, they were in love.

*****************************
Sorry! Sorry everyone. This is not numbered for the reason that I was just goofing around and have always wanted to write sheer nonsense smut.

Please go back to the other story and pretend this never happened - like Mic.
Barb

 

Back to Collaborations Continue to Part 8

 


© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1