Author’s Note: This story is dedicated to all of the ultra cool ladies from the Harmy Board. You ladies were a blast, and I am so glad I got to meet and get to know all of you. But to Rachel especially, who was not afraid to wonder if hot monkey sex on the conference room table was too much to ask for. Here’s to an awesome Fanfest, and here’s to all of the distribution of our DNA all over the JAG sets. Yee Haw!

 

Conference Room
JAG Headquarters
Falls Church, Virginia

Damn! My neck is absolutely killing me and there is just no end to this case anywhere in sight. My client just left, and there is just no damn way that I’m going to be able to pull this off without a miracle. It’s times like these when I really miss Harm.

Mmmm....Harm...

Just thinking about my very tall, dark and very EX-partner gives me this funny flutter in the pit of my stomach and tickles me in places that I have no business thinking about in the middle of JAG Ops.

Focus, need to focus...or maybe I just need some chocolate...hmmm...

Maybe he would have been able to give me some pointers on this case, or at least some idea of where those rabbits are that he has stashed, ready to be pulled out when he needs one. And just maybe he could have helped me with my neck...or those afore mentioned private places as well.

Argh! I can’t believe I can’t seem to keep my mind out of the gutter lately when it comes to Harm and myself. The past few months have been extremely difficult for us personally. Harm’s trying to hack his way back into JAG via the CIA...still haven’t figured that one out completely, but I’m pretty sure that the vague hints he’s thrown out about selling his soul to the devil would apply to DD Kershaw and what he had to do to find me in South America. I’ve felt guilty ever since, but Harm has assured me that I’m blameless, which is a load of shit, and I know it as well as he does, but he always manages to sound sincere.

We have both been working so hard lately. I’ve been busy all week here, while Harm has been off on some assignment I’m not allowed to be privy to. The difference now is he does call when he can, and if we ever have a spare moment that correlates, he’s comfortable enough in our relationship to suggest a romantic evening out, and he always seems to decide on some cozy, but fancy, little restaurant (any excuse for me to wear a slinky dress and a garter belt, of which he knows about but has yet to really see).

We’ve been trying to take things slowly, savoring every delicious moment of this new, yet familiar relationship. In some ways we’re like an old married couple...a very celibate married couple, but a married couple none the less. But in other ways it’s like I’m experiencing everything like it’s a brand new experience for me...and really it is because it’s never been Harm before. Every touch, every steamy kiss...it’s all more than I could have ever imagined. And even though he hasn’t voiced it, I can see it in those incredible, steel blue eyes. He’s just as happy with where we are and where we’re going.

All of a sudden my sixth sense kicks in and the hair on the back of my neck stands at attention. Someone is watching me; I can feel it. My heart begins to hammer in my chest as I literally feel a heated gaze raking over my body. How is that possible? A little frightened, I scan the room before glancing at the door, which is still firmly shut.

A movement catches out the corner of my eye and that’s when I see him, leaning against the end of the bookcase. His arms are crossed over his broad chest, one ankle crossed over the other...and I have never seen a sexier man in my entire life. I once thought that I would only be able to picture Harmon Rabb in a Navy uniform, but let me tell you, what that man does for a tailored black suit ought to be illegal.

But what really gets me is the smile he has on his face. No, smile doesn’t quit describe it. The pompous ass is smirking. He knows exactly what he does to me. I suddenly have the overwhelming urge to wipe that look right off his face...maybe with my lap.

"You need something, Harm?" I try to sound bored. Didn’t pull it off at all; my heart is still slamming against my rib cage and my voice sounds slightly breathless. Damn him.

A raised eyebrow is all the answer I get before he saunters, yeah you heard me, saunters over to rest a hip on the conference table. "I was just in the neighborhood, thought I’d stop by and see you."

He doesn’t even bother to keep up pretense. He’s definitely a man on a mission. There’s a hungry gleam in his eyes and I do have to admit he’s scaring me just a little...and turning me on a lot. There’s only one thing for me to do...

Completely dismissing him, I look back down at the folder lying open on the table before me. "Well, now you’ve seen me. If you don’t mind, some of us have work to do."

When there are more than a few beats of silence I glance up...only to notice he’s no longer sitting on the table. Where the hell did he go? And without me hearing him?

"I came for more than just a visit, Mac." I literally jump, the husky whisper in my ear almost sending me into orbit, as do the hands that are working the muscles in my shoulders and neck. I’m tingling all over, and I look down and notice, with a small amount of disgust, that my nipples are now standing at attention.

"Harm...what are you...doing?" I gasp as his hands start working their way to the front of my uniform blouse and deftly begin to unbutton it. When he doesn’t answer I try something else. "We can’t do this here...now, Harm. Someone could walk in...oh!" His fingers have slipped under the lace cups of my bra and are now rubbing my nipples. Christ... "Besides, is this really where you want to...have sex for the first time? On the conference room table?" How the hell I kept my voice steady with him playing with my nipples is beyond me.

Flipping the clasp open on my bra, he parts the fabric while caressing my skin. "Yep. I’m tired of waiting, Mac. Right now, right here on this table. And I locked the door on my way in so we won’t have any...unexpected visitors." His sexy grin throws me right over the edge of sanity. Standing abruptly, I shove the chair out of the way before throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him with everything I’ve got.

Common sense is tossed out the window completely when Harm wastes no time kissing me back. The next thing I know, he has me pressed up against the cool, polished wood of the table behind me. Sliding up on to it, I bring him in closer by wrapping my legs around his waist. As our kissing becomes harder and more passionate, we start groping each other and his lips start sliding down my neck. I mentioned it to him, once, that I turn in to wild woman when anyone touches my neck. Guess he’s not above playing dirty.

Well I have some tricks of my own. Stripping his tie, my fingers unbutton his suit jacket before pawing at the buttons of his dress shirt. In mere seconds he is bare from the belt up and my eyes devour every incredible inch of him before meeting his hungry gaze.

Speaking of belts. With my eyes still on his I reach for it, undoing it before flipping the button underneath open with my thumb and unzip his dress pants. With him leaning in to kiss me, I waste no time slowly working my way under the waistband of his boxers, sliding my fingers around his semi-hard penis as his lips meet mine. Fingering the head of his cock with my thumb, I swallow his moan before he breaks away and starts to nuzzle between my neck and ear. "You smell so good, Mac," he murmurs. God that voice.

Mmm, and his tongue...it’s so soft and moist, and my breath hitches as he starts trailing my ear lobe with it. Damn, this is amazing! I feel his breathing becoming more and more unsteady as I stroke him faster and faster. God, I love how it reacts when I play with him, he’s so big...so soft...so hot...

To counter my actions, I feel his rough, calloused palms slide up my legs, raising my uniform skirt as he goes. He then begins stroking that smooth patch of skin, just above my thigh-high stockings, and groans into my mouth, "Did you always where these to work?"

A naughty little giggle bubbles up out of me. "Sometimes. Definitely when I had to face you in court."

"Fuck," he mutters as his knuckles brush across my wet folds. "No panties either?" Caught off guard I tremble as I feel him slip a finger into me, before I can answer, and start to go to work. He tweaks my clit with his thumb and index finger, and I jump off the table a little and blush, embarrassed by how close I already am.

I can feel him getting close too, getting harder, so I increase the pace and he can barely breathe now as we work together. The heat is rising in my cheeks the more excited I get, and his face is getting red too. Just as I feel him about ready to come, I slip down on my knees, almost under the table, and take him into my mouth. One of his big hands is on the back of my head, and then he is so far down my throat...

Whoa! I’m not on my knees anymore. Holy shit! I’ve been lifted almost savagely and tossed back on the table. I'm leaning back now, sprawled out underneath him and...oh, there he is, right there, probing...teasing me but never quite entering.

My fingernails claw up his chest, raking over his nipples, before moving back down. I go to reach for him, to try to guide him into me, but I never make it. He takes my hands and draws them over my head, trapping me, totally exposing me. My nipples are aching for him, and I can feel my juices, sticky between my legs. I’ve never been so hot or so ready for anyone in my whole life.

He’s kissing my face, sucking on my lower lip, before moving down to nibble on my neck again. He’s trying to slow down, I can tell, to make this more gentle...but that’s not what I want. I want it hard and I want it fast, god damn it! But since he’s using one hand to hold my hands over my head, I am most definitely at a disadvantage. The only thing I can do is draw my knees up, moving my lower half. When my hips buck up against him, his eyes dart up to meet mine. Even though his mouth never leaves my body he continues to stroke my breasts and roll my hard nipples between his fingers.

As if sensing my urgent need, his lips move and begin to alternatively suck and lightly bite the taught peaks of my breasts, never quite taking me all in. Still, I can barely contain myself. God, I need him in me so badly. I begin to moan and writhe with his perfect nips and licks, before tracing a path across my stomach. Down...down...

Then my whole body is on fire and I feel like I'm going to explode when his mouth and his fingers reach my sopping wet core. It’s way too much and I orgasm immediately, calling out his name. Wave after wave of ecstasy permeates my body, from my stomach to my inner thighs, all the way down to my toes. I'm lost in my own world of pleasure, and only brought back to reality when I feel a finger start to slip in and out of me and his tongue circling my clit. That’s it! I'm gonna go insane, I can barely breathe, and I've lost all control.

At this point, my moans and screams have become whimpers and I almost begin to sob. I need him, and I'm definitely past my breaking point. All I can do is beg him, over and over again, "Please...please, Harm...I need you...in me!"

Releasing my hands he stands up, and grabs my thighs, pulling me to the edge of the table. The look of awe on his face, standing between my spread legs, makes my heart swell. I really do love this man.

All that warm feeling disappears though as he takes his cock and begins teasing my opening, up and down, around in circles. I'm sweating profusely, about to die, and he’s teasing me! I can't take it anymore. I practically growl, "Damn it, Harm! Now!"

With that same feral grin that I saw earlier, he pushes forward and slides home. His eyes slam shut as I squeeze him with my muscles. "Oh fuck yeah," is all he manages.

Oh fuck yeah, is right! My eyes go wide. No matter how wet I am, I can still feel him stretching and spreading me further the deeper he goes. I absolutely love how full he makes me feel, thrusting inside me.

Chest to chest, the pace is frantic, and he’s biting and nipping at my breasts as he plunges in harder and harder. There’s no way I can keep up with the ferocity of his strokes and I don’t even try. I can do nothing but let the momentum of his thrusts push us higher.

He wraps his arms around my waist and raises me up at just the right angle, sliding even deeper. "Mac...I'm...I’m going to..." I can hear him panting, and I watch him with his head thrown back as the rest of his body moves, and something inside me cracks wide open.

Clamping my eyes shut at the intense pleasure, I finally surrender, my body snapping up and convulsing around him. I’m clutching him to me and moaning over and over, "Yeess...yes...yes..," but at the moment, that’s all I’m capable of. In the next instant he tenses, and with a hoarse shout, I feel him empty himself into me. We’re both shuddering, waiting for the adrenaline and passion to pass as we cling helplessly to each other.

Finally, I collapse back against the table, still in a daze from the most intense lovemaking session I ever been involved in, and Harm follows me down, his face cradled between my breasts. For the briefest of seconds I allow myself the pleasure of running my fingers through his silky, soft hair, glorying in the fine texture. He’s placing soft, sweet kisses on my skin, trying to sooth instead of arouse and this is so nice that I hate to ever have to move from this spot, but...

Reality creeps in, along with the chill from the hard surface beneath me. I push at his shoulders, trying to get him to move, and finally achieve success...sort of. He props himself on an elbow, still trapping me under his big, gorgeous body. He’s got that sleepy, heavy lidded, satisfied male thing going on and I find I am not immune to this look either. But one of us has got to be sensible, right?

"Harm?" He doesn’t answer. "Harm," I say in somewhat of a warning.

"What?" he asks, trying to sound all innocent.

"Let me up, would ya?" I push again at his shoulders.

Sighing rather dramatically, he moves, reaching a hand down to help me sit up. And I’ll be damned if I don’t embarrass myself by getting slightly dizzy. He definitely did a number on me.

We dress in silence, neither one of us really knowing exactly what to say. When our clothes are, for the most part, straightened, we sit there, side by side, shoulders touching, on the very table that just changed our entire lives. The quiet grows, becoming increasingly uncomfortable, and finally I can’t stand it anymore.

"Want to tell me what that was really all about?" I ask, unable to meet his eyes.

Finding his shoes very interesting, Harm opens and closes his mouth several times before admitting, "I’ve always had this fantasy of taking you here, on this table. Maybe it was the danger of getting caught, or maybe it was just knowing it was against regulations...hell, I don’t know. I just thought I’d better do it before I come back and we won’t get another chance."

What the..? "Did you just say..?" My voice is shaking.

I don’t have to finish the question. He nods his head ‘yes’. "I report for duty Monday morning." His eyes finally meet mine, searching for something I can’t put a name to.

His coming back here changes everything, doesn’t it? Or maybe it doesn’t. Who the hell knows any more.

I think he can read my mind. "It doesn’t change anything between us, Mac. I have no plans to give you...or this," damn that smile anyway, "up any time soon," he assures me, taking my hand in his, and I know what he’s really trying to say.

I wish I had his confidence but I don’t, our track record in this department sucks. But when he cups my face gently in the palm of his hand, he almost manages to convince me.

When our lips meet this time, it’s soft and sweet, and already my body is humming again. Mentally I try to calculate the time, which is difficult to do with Harm licking the inside of my bottom lip. I realize it’s well past seven o’clock, and everyone in the office should be gone by now.

Hmmm...if tonight is all about fulfilling fantasies, I definitely have a few of my own...

Of course that’s another story...<g>


Back to Fanfictions

© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1