Mac’s Apartment
Georgetown

For what seems like the hundredth time today I groan at the pounding in my temples and the throbbing right under my eyes. My head feels like it’s about to float off of my shoulders. I have the head cold from hell, complete with runny nose and scratchy throat.

Damn Harmon Rabb for doing this to me! I just know this is ALL his fault.

Okay, okay, so it wasn’t completely his fault. I’m the one that went over there and said "to hell with it" and ravished him in his weakened condition.

I snort at that. Weakened condition my ass. He was laying it on pretty thick until I found a way to distract him. And oh boy, did I ever distract him. Mmmm...

Just thinking about my big, strong, hunky sailor gets me all worked up. That was a week ago but the images from that night still make me tingle all over. Of course, since then, there have been some other pretty spectacular moments, quite a few actually. I’ve come to realize that my prudish Flyboy is really spectacular in the sack.

And insatiable. It wasn’t five minutes after that first time and he was ready again. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining at all. I just can’t say I was expecting it. He is almost forty after all. And it wasn’t just that first night together. He’s been like that ever since. It’s like he can’t get enough.

I’d love to believe it’s just me that he can’t get enough of but I’m not that naive. He’s been without "companionship" for over a year and a half. Has to be some kind of record for him. Still, no wonder all of those others were so willing to put up with his commitment phobic crap. He really is all that...he might never actually hear me say it, but he is.

I know no one would probably ever believe me, but I really never meant to sleep with Harm that night. I just went over there because I really missed him. He was out most of the week sick, and out of the office part of the week before that and...well, I was going into withdrawal! I wanted to see him; I needed to see him. And I just really wanted to hope that he wanted and needed me too. And he did need me, even though he tried not to show it. As usual he tried to push me away, but I was determined to make him feel better and I sure didn’t hear him complaining about my methods.

Just remembering my hands on his body, finally hearing the husky timbre of his voice in my ear as he filled me over and over, his big hard body, still slightly damp from his shower pushing me into the mattress of his bed...I let out a big sigh. He branded me that night, made me say the words that would leave no doubt in either of our minds just who I belonged to. I can still hear that growled demand as if he’s sitting right hear next to me, and I can’t help but shudder. No, I know he needed me that night.

But now I’m the one that needs him, I’m reminded, when another very unlady-like sneeze hits me. I just had to kiss him that night and every night since. Now look at me. Runny nose, medicine head. Real attractive. Like anyone would want me now, let alone my randy flyboy.

Speaking of my flyboy, where in the hell is he? I’m hungry!

*~*~*

Damn it’s hard to juggle everything and get this stupid door open. Balancing my briefcase, laptop, overnight bag and a bag of groceries I try really hard to open the door without dropping everything.

Staying at Mac’s place tonight was her idea, which is fine I guess. Anywhere my Marine is now is where I want to be. But I don’t see why she didn’t want to have dinner at my apartment. It’s not like she hasn’t spent every night there this past week; what’s one more?

My mind drifts back over the events of the last seven days. One week. I can’t believe it’s only been a week since she seduced me in my apartment...okay, okay, so it didn’t take much seduction on her part. I definitely didn’t put up much of a struggle. And after a whole night of incredible sex, I did make a most miraculous recovery. She is definitely the most potent drug I’ve ever encountered.

I never would have ever thought that my straight-laced, Jarhead partner would be such a wild cat in bed. I mean, I’d always fantasized she would be, but boy...what a woman.

There’s a niggling in the back of my mind that tells me I always knew she’d knock my socks off if I ever let her, but I ignore it. To acknowledge it would mean that I’m a total idiot and I’m not willing to admit, to myself let alone anyone else, that I’m totally to blame for missing out on this for the last seven years.

That stops me cold. Seven years. We’ve been together for seven years. Well, together but not really...together.

Shit!

It took me seven years to get a woman into bed. And even then she actually made the first move. Great. Just great. How fucking embarrassing. Even though I know why I waited so long to make love to this particular woman, it still doesn’t make me feel any better about myself.

I think back to all the knowing looks I’ve gotten over this past week, like just by looking at me they could tell I’d finally scored, and with whom. Not that I care if they know, but their patronizing stares are getting on my damn nerves. Like they knew all along that Mac and I would eventually get together and that they can barely keep from asking why in the hell it took so long. Tough luck, folks. The answer to that one is going to the grave with me...if I ever figure it out for myself.

Looking back on that first night, though, I’m amazed I’m still alive and functioning. She just about killed me, her hands and lips slowly moving over my erection for the first time being one of the best moments of my whole life. Just thinking about the way she looked, how she felt, how she tasted...my eyes glaze over at the memory of her incredible body wrapped around mine as I pounded into her, her heels digging into the small of my back, her soft breathy voice saying she would always be mine before screaming out my name as she came...

Crap, I have to get in the apartment before I really embarrass myself.

Blinking rapidly I try to get rid of the film that has formed over my eyes. With really shaky fingers I try to fit the key into the lock. Damn, that woman effects me. Geez...come on key, in the hole you go. Finally it slides in and turns, and as I push through the door I’m momentarily blinded by the darkness. What the hell?

"Mac? Honey, you here?" She should have beat me home tonight. It took me forever go gather up everything and get over here so she should...

"Yes." Her voice is so small I can barely hear her.

And kind of nasally too. Oh no. "Where are you, sweety?" My eyes are finally adjusting to the lack of light in the room and that’s when I see her, bundled up in a quilt on the couch and looking pitiful.

"I’m over here...on the couch."

Damn. She looks awful...well, actually she looks as beautiful as ever, even with her messy hair and red nose, but I’m not about to tell her that. I have a feeling it would not have the desired effect.

Kicking the door shut with my foot, I continue balancing my load while trying to find my way in the dark. Misjudging, my shin hits the coffee table and startled, all of the bags I’m carrying start sliding from my arms in slow motion. After a few muttered curses, I leave everything where it landed and stumble the rest of the way over to the couch, sitting down heavily next to her on the edge of the cushion.

She’s making this sound, somewhere between a scratchy laugh and a wheezy cough. It’s kind of pathetic and my heart goes out to her.

Somehow I knew this would happen, especially with the way we’ve been going at it all week. I feel somewhat guilty; I was really hoping she had a stronger immune system...or that she was just too damn stubborn to get sick. Something tells me I shouldn’t voice either of those thoughts out loud though. "Awww, baby, I’m sorry."

I go to brush her sweaty bangs off of her forehead and she flinches away. "Don’t you touch me!" she grounds out. "And you should be sorry; this is all YOUR fault!"

Even though I know she’s right something ornery inside me has to point out, "My fault? You were the one that came to my place and started touching me, Mac. I didn’t encourage it. In fact, I told you to go away. Didn't I?" Mentally I ponder the fact that I know I’m just begging for an ass kicking. But I just have to rile her a little...before I make it all better that is.

Which, believe me, I have every intention of doing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Why, that horses ass! How dare he put all the blame on me?! Even if it is true. But like I really went over there with the intention of taking advantage of him. As if...well, it didn’t start out that way anyway. "You were the one that answered the door in nothing but a damn bathrobe. And then proceeded to get aroused when all I was trying to do was make you feel better!"

His smile turns seductive, not at all sorry for his previous actions. "Mmm...and boy, did you ever make me feel better," he growls, his fingertips trailing across my cheek, down my neck and into the vee of my own slightly parted robe. My skin tingles everywhere he touches, my nipples coming to rigid attention, and I curse my blasted body for it’s traitorous behavior. I am sick; I should not be thinking about doing very naughty things with the man sitting next to me.

"Maybe I can return the favor." Oh that voice, that deep, sexy voice. My toes curl under my quilt and my breathing becomes even more ragged. Seems that the vapor rub on my chest isn’t doing it’s job. I can’t breathe worth a damn. I refuse to believe it’s just because of Harm.

He seems to sense this, and instead of discouraging him he just gets closer. "Let me help, Mac...it being my fault and all it’s the least I can do," he murmurs as his fingertip draws lower between the valley of my breasts, separating the fabric further.

His mouth is only inches away from mine, I can feel his steady, even breaths puffing out against my lips. His eyes stare intently into mine and I manage a breathy, "Yes..," that comes out more as a moan.

Abruptly he plants a swift kiss on my lips and moves away. "Great! I’ll go get started on your dinner, babe." And with that enthusiastic remark he’s up off the couch in a flash and moving into the kitchen with the grocery bag, not even hearing my gasp or seeing my dumbfounded _expression at his abrupt change of attitude.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Man! The look on her face was priceless. She thought I was going to jump her right there, not that the idea didn’t have merit, and not that I don’t plan to jump her. A rumpled and sexy Sarah Mackenzie is enough to get any man excited, sick or not. And knowing she probably has nothing on under that robe...down boy, down.

Yep, I have definite plans to do something about all of her woes. But all of that can come later, after I’ve worked her up a little bit more.

Unloading the bag, I put the perishables away in the fridge before starting to prepare the chicken and veggies to stir fry. Turn on the oven to bake the frozen vegetable egg rolls and crab rangoon and we are well on our way to a Chinese feast.

Curious as to how she’s feeling now, I peak around the corner and see her still sitting there, stunned look securely on her face. Slowly her countenance changes and irritation mixed with anger starts to morph her features.


Yep, she’s frustrated...and right where I want her.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It’s taking everything I have in me not to growl at him to get his gorgeous ass back here and "take care" of me. Unfortunately my stubborn pride is winning out and I refuse to give him the satisfaction. As if I don’t know what game he’s playing, arrogant jerk.

Well, if he’s waiting for me to cave first, or God forbid BEG...well, hell, I better not take any more medicine. It might impair my judgement and I definitely need all of my wits about me to deal with Harmon Rabb.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We’re sitting on the couch now, her long legs thrown over my lap and my hand lightly massaging the inside of her knee. She has her eyes closed, her head laid back on the arm of the couch just relaxing. Thank God she’s finally letting me touch her again.

I have to admit, I thought my plan had backfired when I first came out with dinner in hand and flyboy smile on my face. She wasn’t receptive to me at all, even bearing food. She sat in the corner of the couch with her arms crossed over her chest and her pouty, bottom lip sticking out. And she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Sitting as close to her as I could get with her folded legs between us, I tried to feed her, almost spilling it all over the stupid couch when she jerked her head away at the last minute. Stubborn woman.

However, with a little more coaxing, and a few sweet kisses later, she relented and let me feed her bites of stir fry. She still wasn’t talking to me though. So, we sat there in silence, but it wasn’t really uncomfortable, for all of her bluster.

Whatever she might say, I’m pretty sure we both know what’s going on here. She knows I want her, and I know she wants me, and we do this dance because that’s who we are. It’s almost fun now. Took me a long time to figure it all out, but now that I have, I look at things totally different.

We have trust again, and just as she came to me that night a week ago with no expectations, I don’t really have any tonight. Do I want something to happen? Sure. But all she has to do is give any indication that she doesn’t want that, and I’ll just sit and hold her forever.

Which brings us back to the here and now. All we’re doing is sitting here, barely touching, but I feel more intimate than I ever have with anyone else. Absently I touch the sensitive back of her knee and I feel her tense before shifting a little and settling once again. Looking up, I notice her eyes are no longer closed. She’s looking right at me, watching...waiting.

Well, she’ll have to wait longer until I know for sure...come on, baby. Give me a sign...

I stroke the inside of her thigh and watch as her eyes darken and her lips part on a soft sigh. I do it again and am finally rewarded. Her legs part, just enough for me to move higher and that’s all the invitation I need.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I swear I was going to wait him out, I really was. And I tried, but I just can’t help it. I want him. There’s no getting around it, no denying it. The minute he started caressing my legs I was a goner.

Who am I kidding? It was way before that.

And I still don’t feel great, but his big rough palm sliding up the sensitive inside of my thigh is just soooo delicious. And distracting. If I couldn’t smell the menthol on my chest I would almost be able to forget that I haven’t felt worth a damn today. But I sure do feel pretty good now.

I’m looking right into his eyes, those intense, stormy eyes, and I can feel myself falling in love with him all over again. But I’m still keeping the "L" word to myself, and so far, so is he. Never breaking eye contact his touch becomes more bold, higher and higher, and I feel the breath hitch in my lungs.

"Feel good, Mac?" He’s speaking low, almost hushed, but it still goes all over me. In the space of an instant I’m tingling everywhere, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I’m barely able to mumble "Mmhhmm..." before I finally feel his fingertips brush against my curls and I almost go through the roof.

I moan loudly at the contact and it seems to spur him on because the next thing I know he’s fingering me, rubbing my wetness around my sensitive lower lips and then up to my excited little nub. I almost sob it feels so good, and I watch as a slow, sexy grin breaks out on his face.

What I wouldn’t give to wipe that smug look of satisfaction off of his face, but I am just way too caught up with how he’s making me feel at the moment. I want to close my eyes, the pleasure is so intense, but so are his eyes. And they’re burning into me...

When his finger slides deep inside me I do cry out and clench around him. My hips start to move, aching to find a rhythm that will relieve the pressure that’s building inside me with every stroke of his hands.

Not wanting to let him have all of the upper hand I reach down and undo and part my robe, exposing the rest of me to his hungry gaze. I hear the groan he can’t hold back and another thrill shoots through me with his reaction to me.

Unable to stop myself my hands come up to cup my heavy breasts...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Man, I am so turned on. She is the most incredible woman I have ever known, and she’s so hot I can barely keep my sanity. Her fingers fondle her breasts, plucking and rolling her hard nipples between her fingers, I could come right now just from watching her. I’m so hard I hurt.

Reaching down I unbutton my jeans and unzip them, just to find some relief. Heat flares in her eyes and it kicks the fire between us up another notch. I know how much she likes to watch.

I take my cock in my hand, wrapping my fingers around it and squeezing before beginning the slow slide up and then back down, all the while still touching her. She moans again, riding my fingers, and watching as I pleasure myself and her. My thumb rubs over the swollen head, and I take in a sharp breath. I’m on sensory overload, touching her, touching me, the scent of her arousal, the smell of sex.

But I want more. "Mac...please..."

"Please what?"

"Please...let me have you," I groan, still working my throbbing cock with my own hand. "I want to be inside you when I come."

Without a word she sits up and my fingers slip from her body, causing her to shiver. Before I can comprehend what’s happening she’s straddling my lap and her lips are pressed to mine. We’re kissing like two horny teenagers, all messy lips and tongues and teeth...and it’s awesome!

Next thing I know my shirt is gone and so are my jeans, have no idea how it happened and I really don’t care. I’m naked and so is she, for the most part. She’s still sporting that ugly robe, but at least it’s open and exposing her lucius curves.

With growing impatience, Mac reaches between us and in the next instant I’m buried inside her. "Oh yeah."

"You feel so good, Harm," she moans, leaning forward to kiss my jaw. I love it when she nibbles on me. And now I want to return the favor.

Starting with her neck I work my way down her chest, trying to follow the bouncing bounty in front of me. I nuzzle the valley between them, taking in the scent of Sarah and vapor rub. I want to chuckle, but instead I just inhale deeper.

"I smell like medicine...sorry."

"Don’t be. I like it," I growl right before capturing a nipple and sucking it into my mouth.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ooohhhh..." That’s all I can manage; his mouth on me scatters all thought from my brain. All I can think about, all I can focus on, is what he’s doing to me and how he feels inside of me. Never has sex ever been this good for me. This man knows exactly what I need, and exactly how I want it.

I ride him harder, taking him in deeper with every thrust. He abandons my breasts to capture my lips again and I’m so close. Just a few more strokes and I’ll be there...

Breaking our kiss I rest my forehead against his, looking deeply into his eyes as our bodies fuse into one. This is more than just sex and we both know it, even if we can’t say it yet. But I know it will happen one day, because I know I can’t change the way I feel about him. Something’s got to give.

"Come on, baby. I know you’re close...I can feel you clutching me...you’re so wet...so hot...you feel so damn good, Mac..." He’s talking to me in that special voice. He found out early that just the sound of his voice is almost enough to get me off by itself.

"I’m close...so close, Harm..." The pace is almost out of control now, but the friction is just soo good.

"Let it go, Sarah..." He reaches between our bodies and touches me just right and that’s all it takes. My release washes over me, the spasms gripping him like a velvet fist, and with a hoarse shout he comes too, filling me.

For a long time we lay there, spent, just enjoying being in each others arms. We’re sweaty and sated, and all I want to do is curl up beside him for the rest of the weekend.

"You still alive there, Marine?" he asks, his hands smoothing over my back underneath my parted robe.

"Mmmm...yeah, I’m good," is my sleepy reply. I’m surprised I even managed that.

His chuckle rumbles through his chest and shakes me, but I don’t care. I feel so much better now.

"Come on, Mac. Help me stand so we can get you into bed."

Reluctantly I move, offering a hand out to help him off the couch. We’re both a little wobbly, but we manage to make it to my bed and collapse. Soon we’re snuggled up, spooned together under the covers, when he drops a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"What was that for?" I was almost asleep, but I don’t want to miss out on an opportunity for some quality conversation, should there actually be any.

"Just checking to see if you had a temperature. So what's the verdict, Mac? Did I make you feel all better?" he jokes.

"I wouldn’t laugh if I were you. We just keep swapping germs; you’ll probably end up sick again," I say. Someone has to be the voice of doom and gloom since he finally got happy. And they say men aren’t controlled by sex.

Very sweetly he murmurs, "Well, if that’s the case, then I guess we’ll just have to take care of each other." He places another kiss right below my ear and pulls me to him, hugging me close.

I can’t be sure, between the drugs, sex and exhaustion, but I swear I hear him softly whisper, "I love you," before I finally drift off to sleep...


The END!

Back to Fanfictions


© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1