ROBERT’S RESIDENCE

17:30 EST

Mac and Harriet sat on the couch, soaking in the silence of the large house. Harm had taken Bud out for some male bonding and then Bud was just going to stay at Harm’s. Harriet had secured her mother as a sitter for little AJ for the night. It was the break all parties concerned had needed for quite some time, and the house was all theirs for the night.

"So, Harriet, what’s on the agenda for this evening? It’s seems like forever since we had just a ‘Girl’s Only’ night."

"Gosh, I know. Well, Ma’am, I was thinking that..."

"Okay, let’s stop right there. We are away from the office, there are no men around, no children. You are going to call me Mac for the remainder of this evening. Is that understood, Harriet?"

Harriet tried to stifle a giggle but failed miserably. "Yes, Ma’am, I mean, Mac."

That said, Mac continued. "Good. Now as you were saying, what’s the plan?"

"Oh, I don’t know. We could go out, but I know you don’t drink. Or, we could just sit here like a couple of teenagers and talk about all of the things that we don’t get to talk about while the men are around. You know...paint our toenails, gossip, giggle. That sort of thing."

"I think that’s a fabulous idea, Harriet. It’s been a long time since I’ve actually been able to have a "girl talk". Mic was always so controlling and...and I’m not even going to think about him anymore. He’s long gone and I have moved on with my life."

"Who are you trying to convince, Mac? Me, or you?"

"Sorry, Harriet. He was a part of my life for so long Even now, after almost a year and a half, I’m still trying to regain my bearings. And now, with every thing gone crazy...and then there’s Harm. ‘Nough said."

Harriet nodded her head in understanding. "I know. But don’t worry. You’ll find yourself again, Mac. You’re one of the strongest, most resilient women I have ever known."

"Thanks, Harriet. That means so much," Mac replied, truly touched.

"You’re very welcome," Harriet assured her with a pat on top of her hand. "So what do you say to a pizza with all the extra toppings?"

"You’re on!" Mac eagerly agreed.

The rest of the evening had gone on much the same way. Mac and Harriet catching up on all of the gossip at JAG, Harm’s latest stunt, the Admiral’s equally understandable reaction to it. They had talked about the past, about Harm and Mac’s adventures, most of which some how included Bud and Harriet. They talked about Bud and his slow but sure recovery, and they had laughed, as well as cried, until late into the early morning hours.

"Oh, Mac. I haven’t enjoyed an evening this much in a long, long time."

"I know what you mean. For a while there, there wasn’t much to laugh about. My life was such a mess."

"What about now? Is it any better?" Harriet asked with knowing smile.

"I assume you’re referring to my relationship, or lack there of, with Harmon Rabb."

At Harriet’s enthusiastic nod, Mac continued. "Things are getting better, they really are. It’s just that sometimes he doesn’t seem to be interested in anything more than just being friends. Then other times there’s this look in his eyes...I don’t know. There are times when we seem so close to actually getting it right and then, like always, something always comes between us," Mac let out a frustrated sigh.

"Maybe he’s just afraid you’re not ready. Maybe he’s trying to give you the space and time you both need to heal."

"Oh, Harriet. I’m ready. I’ve been ready for five years. I swear sometimes, I’m ready to just say ‘fuck men’ and take up being a lesbian. It would solve a lot of my problems." Mac laughed at her own joke.

"I know what you mean. Sometimes I get so...frustrated with Bud. I know he’s still...dealing with everything that’s happened to him. I told him it didn’t bother me, that no matter what I would always be attracted to him, but it just doesn’t seem to make a difference. He still won’t...touch me," Harriet couldn’t help the pain that flashed in her eyes. Pausing as if to ponder, Harriet finally continued. "It probably would be a lot easier, you know, with another woman? I’ve always wondered what it would be like."

Mac was a little stunned. "Really, you too? I mean I don’t know if I’d actually be able to go through with something like that, but I’ve always wondered what it would be like, feel like."

"I’m sure it would be more intense. I mean a woman would know where and how to touch another woman. She’d know just how to make the most of every touch, every sensation," Harriet’s voice began to get husky without her realizing it.

For some odd reason, the sound affected Mac more than it should have. "Umm...Harriet, I think we should maybe stop talking about this. I mean it’s starting to get uncomfortable."

"Oh, I’m sorry, Mac. I didn’t mean to embarrass you or to make you..."

"No it’s not that, Harriet. It’s just I....I don’t know if I should even say this. I’m starting to get...I don’t know...aroused. Is that wrong?"

"Why would it be wrong? We’re friends, we’re women, and we’re talking about sex. Any kind of talk about sex arouses me," Harriet answered honestly. "Especially now that it’s...been a while."

Looking nervously down at her hands, Mac rushed through the next statement as fast as she could before she could chicken out. "What if we tried it?"

"Tried what?"

"You know...it, together."

Harriet was momentarily stunned. "You mean sex? You and I?"

"Yeah."

"I don’t know, Mac," she began even though the thought did appeal to her.

"You’re right, bad idea. I’m sorry, Harriet, just..."

"Mac, wait. Don’t apologize. I was just thinking. It might not be such a bad idea."

"You don’t think so? I mean, I’m just so curious and now highly aroused and...well you’re the only one I would trust to try this with."

"I agree."

The silence hung heavy between them.

"So, what now?" Mac asked cautiously.

"I don’t know. Why don’t we try kissing and then see what happens?" Harriet whispered suggestively.

Leaning forward, Harriet ran her fingertips over Mac’s face before gently cupping Mac’s face in her hands. Then, ever so slowly, their lips met. At first the kiss was gentle, giving both the time to adjust to this new awareness of each other. Soon, the gentle grazing of lips wasn’t enough. Opening her mouth, Mac licked along Harriet’s lips, begging entrance. Harriet’s mouth opened under the assault and soon, tongues were dueling. Mac had never experienced anything this erotic before. Wetness was pooling at her center and they hadn’t done anything yet.

As their mouths continued to explore each other, their hands began to move. Wanting to touch, wanting to feel, wanting to give as much pleasure as was being received.

Harriet broke away and breathlessly murmured, "Mac, let’s go into the bedroom. We’ll be more comfortable."

"Okay," Mac agreed with more confidence than she really felt.

Harriet stood and held out her hand to Mac. Pulling Mac behind her, Harriet was overwhelmed by what they were about to do, but not repulsed. With the idea now planted, she wanted to know, had to know, what it was like to feel Mac’s body pressed up against hers. Leading her down the hallway, they finally reached the bedroom. Standing in front of the bed, they reached for each other. Mac began unbuttoning Harriet’s blouse, slowly, absorbing the sensation of the silk on her fingertips. One by one, the buttons opened to reveal Harriet’s generous breasts. They were beautiful, Mac noted, finally realizing why men liked them so much. Large breasts were a huge turn on. Licking her lips in anticipation, Mac reached for the front clasp of Harriet’s bra. Flicking it open, her large breast spilled out into Mac’s waiting hands. Rubbing her thumbs across the large rosy nipples drew a soft gasp from Harriet’s lips.

Encouraged by Harriet’s audible response, Mac leaned in and took one of the tips into her mouth. While sucking on the sensitive nipple, Mac reach for the button on Harriet’s jeans releasing it and pulling down the zipper. Impatiently, Mac’s hand moved inside of Harriet’s white lace panties, rubbing along her mound and finding it just as wet as her own.

"Oh, God, Mac!" Harriet moaned as Mac continued to play in the soft hair covering her womanhood.

"Get naked, Harriet," Mac commanded.

Smiling seductively Harriet answered, "Only if you do. I want to see you too."

"All right, Harriet."

Mac grabbed the hem of her light sweater and pulled it over her head. Discarding it onto the floor, she reached for the waistband of her own jeans, and soon stood before Harriet in nothing but her matching bra and panties, which did little to conceal her voluptuous body.

Harriet had watched the erotic show with rapt wonder. Mac was absolutely stunning. Her dark olive skin almost glowed in the soft lamp light of the bedroom. Walking slowly over to the side of the bed where Harriet was standing, Mac finally found enough courage to reach up and release the clasp of her bra. Harriet gasped as Macs perfect breasts were revealed to her. The overwhelming urge to take one of the cinnamon nipples into her mouth was too great. Harriet grabbed Mac by the waist, pulling her closer until she was close enough to lean down and bring Mac fully into her moist, hot mouth.

Mac moaned at the contact, her knees growing weak, as Harriet continued to suck and lick her nipples. Her mouth worked one as her fingers pinched and flicked the other. Mac’s fingers twisted into Harriet’s hair, holding her in place, not wanting her to break the exquisite contact. "Oooohhh. God, Harriet, that feels so good," Mac mewled. It had been such a long time...

"You like that." It was said as a statement for Harriet already knew the answer. She could feel Mac trembling under her mouth and fingertips.

"Yeeeessss..." Mac hissed.

Harriet began to kiss her way up to Mac’s mouth and again, both met in a fiery explosion of battling tongues. The smoldering passion was barely contained as their bare breasts rubbed together.

"Harriet, you are still way overdressed," Mac managed to get out over her ragged breathing. Reaching for Harriet’s hips, Mac reached inside the waistband of her jeans and pushed them down her body, along with her panties. Kicking them aside, Harriet stood before Mac naked. "You’re beautiful, Harriet." Harriet blushed prettily at the compliment, averting her eyes from Mac’s intense gaze.

"Thank you." Harriet whispered back.

"You’re welcome," Mac replied. Mac stood and drank in the sight before her. Harriet was beautiful, she hadn’t just said that to make her feel better. Her large breasts, her slim waist, her toned legs. Even after carrying two children she had been able to keep her trim figure. Suddenly looking wasn’t enough, Mac wanted to touch. "Lie back on the bed, Harriet.’

Harriet did as was she asked, laying in the center of her large bed. The comforter felt chilly against her heated flesh. Shivering in anticipation, Harriet waited for what was to come next. She didn’t have to wait long. Climbing onto the bed next to her, Mac propped herself on her elbow and began running her hands down the sloping curves of Harriet’s body.

Again Mac’s fingers dipped into Harriet’s wet folds, finding her clit and gently applying enough pressure to make her writhe and moan in her pleasure. Taking advantage of Harriet’s prone position, Mac leaned in and began to suckle at Harriet’s breasts. The large tips jutted out proudly, begging for attention, and Mac took turns licking, biting, and sucking each one.

Her fingers continued their assault, as Mac began to kiss her way down Harriet’s body. Down her stomach, licking her belly button, then reaching the golden curls at the juncture of her thighs, Mac was relentless in her pursuit. Harriet watched, not wanting to miss anything of her first time with Mac. This was special, and Harriet wanted to file the memories away.

Kneeling between her thighs, Mac gently spread Harriet’s legs wider, opening her up to accommodate her. Glancing up and noticing her eyes tightly closed, Mac implored, "Open your eyes, Harriet." With their eyes locked, Mac lowered her mouth to Harriet’s hot, dripping mound. Her musky scent assaulted Mac and when she finally stuck her tongue out to taste, she was almost overwhelmed. She found the taste not repulsive at all. Another insight into the male species. No wonder they enjoyed oral sex. Although, Mac still maintained the impression that they only gave a little to get it back in return.

Using teeth as well as her tongue, Mac licked and gently bit down on Harriet’s clit, causing her to push up against Mac’s face. "Oh, yeah! Oh god, Mac, that feels amazing."

Drinking in her juices, Mac continued, wanting to drive Harriet to the same feverish pitch that she herself was reaching. Inserting two of her fingers into Harriet’s slick channel, Mac pumped, even as her mouth continued to milk her. As Mac increased the pace, Harriet’s moans became louder.

Louder and louder, Harriet could not contain the strangled sounds coming from her. God, what Mac was doing to her was beyond amazing. There were no words Harriet could find to describe the sensations coursing through her aching body. Plunging her fingers into Harriet over and over, Mac continued to suck harder and harder. Her mouth moved, using everything, lips, teeth, tongue, to make Harriet come. Harriet’s hips bucked wildly against Mac’s face, her orgasm so close...

Soon, Harriet began to feel the tightening in her stomach, coiling and reaching down into her now pulsing center. She had never felt this way, this out of control, during sex before. She felt alive. She felt wonderful. Soon, Mac felt Harriet’s inner muscles contract around her fingers as she continued to pump in and out of Harriet’s dripping, wet pussy. Watching the amazing emotions pass over Harriet’s features, Mac felt herself even more aroused. She wanted to touch herself while she touched Harriet, to ease the ache in her own body. But the idea that it was her turn next, held her back. She’d wait.

Mac’s mouth never left, and now as she came, Harriet cried out, as the most powerful orgasm she had ever had racked her body. Harriet’s juices gushed out of her body and onto Mac’s hand and into her mouth. Continuing to lap, Mac licked every inch of Harriet’s mound, drawing every sensation out that she possibly could.

When Harriet finally collapsed back onto the bed, Mac looked up and over her lover. Harriet’s beautiful body was glistening with a fine sheen of sweat brought on by their lovemaking.

Mac was so aroused that it wouldn’t take much to get her off. Watching Harriet, doing what she had done to Harriet, had gotten her really hot. She needed to calm down so that she could enjoy what was to come next. Caressing her way up Harriet’s still sensitive body, Mac finally made it to Harriet’s soft, sweet lips. Harriet met Mac’s lips without hesitation, tasting herself there.

They stayed that way for what seemed like forever. Kissing and exploring each other’s mouth, tongues slid against each other, tasting the evidence of Harriet’s passion and fanning the flames all over.

Finally Harriet broke away, a sexy smile playing about her swollen lips. "Now it’s your turn, Mac..."

Harriet’s hands began to move, caressing over Mac’s body. Pushing Mac onto her back, Harriet leaned over her, rubbing her still aching breasts against hers. When their taut nipples touched, a jolt of electricity rocked through Mac’s body, causing her breath to catch in her throat.

"Harriet...please..."

"Shhh...patience, Mac," Harriet admonished. Moving her thigh in between Mac’s, Harriet began rubbing her, her knee sliding slowly along Mac’s silk panties. Feeling the heated moisture coating her leg, Harriet quickly trailed her fingertips down Mac’s torso, wanting to feel that heat with her fingers instead. Their eye contact never breaking, Harriet traced the lace edge of Mac’s final barrier, feeling the muscles of her soft belly quiver in response. Just when Mac thought the exquisite torture would finally end, Harriet instead stroked her soaked slit through the damp material.

"Oh Christ, Harriet," Mac’s whole body jerked at the currents of pleasure that zinged through her from the delicious friction brought on by Harriet’s ministrations and soft silk against her clit. Her hips moved of their own violation, trying to push closer, harder into Harriet’s touch, her breath coming in ragged pants.

Harriet was enthralled at the raw, wanton beauty being displayed by the woman in her arms. Feeling that her partner was close to the edge, Harriet withdrew her fingers, eliciting a whimpered protest from Mac, and began kissing her way down. There was no way she’d let Mac come without tasting her first. Finally making her way between Mac’s legs, Harriet paused only long enough to take in the musky scent of Mac’s arousal before slowly sticking her tongue out to taste the path her fingers had taken earlier.

Mac watched it all, fighting the whole time to control the urge to close her eyes, even when the pleasure threatened to overwhelm her. The slight pressure of Harriet’s tongue was beyond amazing. Just when Mac was about to beg, Harriet showed mercy, reaching for the sides of the panties, drawing them down Mac’s long legs. In the next instant, Mac felt Harriet blow lightly on her clit before latching onto it and drawing it deeply into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah..." Mac couldn’t help but cry out.

Harriet looked up Mac’s body, watching as Mac’s head tossed restlessly back and forth on her pillow. Feeling her eyes on her, Mac met and matched her heated gaze, noticing at the same time that Harriet was touching herself while she pleasured her.

"Harriet...come...here," Mac barely choked out.

"Mac?" Harriet questioned, not understanding exactly what Mac wanted.

"Turn around and come here...want to touch you...same time."

Realization finally dawned, and the excitement built as Harriet turned and positioned herself over Mac’s mouth. At the first touch of Mac’s tongue in her heated core, Harriet dove back between Mac’s legs, doubling her efforts. Adding first one then two fingers, Harriet drove harder, faster into Mac’s body, while Mac matched her stroke for stroke.

Swiping a circular pattern over Mac’s clit, Harriet had to brace herself to keep from being thrown as Mac bucked underneath her. Sensing her need, Harriet lifted herself off of Mac’s mouth enough to let her breathe through her impending orgasm.

Mac’s muscles began contracting around her fingers, and Harriet’s mouth broke away long enough to encourage, "Come on, Mac. That’s it, let it happen," before moving back. After one more sensuous lick, Harriet gently bit down on Mac’s clit and that was all it took. Mac came in a rush, her release flooding out of her body. Harriet continued to stroke her through the after spasms of her incredible orgasm.

Just as she was about to move, Harriet felt Mac’s fingers playing in her folds, teasing her. Still on her hands and knees, it didn’t take much to push her over the edge as her hips moved in rhythm with Mac’s strokes. "Oh, oh, ohh...yes..." Harriet shouted as she came again before collapsing on top of Mac in a spent heap.

When she was able to move, Harriet moved up to lay next to Mac. Looking her friend in the eye, she was kind of surprised to see the completely contented look on Mac’s face. A beautiful smile appeared on Mac’s lips and Harriet found herself smiling back before seeking out Mac’s hand, lacing their fingers together.

"That was amazing," Harriet spoke, a note of awe in her still shaky voice.

"Yes, it was. You were incredible, Harriet," Mac agreed.

"You made me feel incredible. It’s been a long time since anyone’s made me feel that way," Harriet confessed, looking away.

"Harriet, Bud loves you. It will happen for you guys again. I promise. I’m just glad I could be here for you."

"What about you, Sarah?"

Startled slightly from her friends use of her name, Mac stammered, "What about me?"

"Do you believe it will happen for you?" Harriet asked, brushing a lock of hair out of Mac’s eyes.

"I don’t know anymore, Harriet." Harriet watched as a lone tear made its way down Mac’s cheek.

"Mac, Harm loves you. You have to believe that."

"How, Harriet? How can you be so sure?"

"How could he not, Mac? You’re amazing," she finished sincerely.

Mac’s bottom lip quivered as she spoke. "Thank you, Harriet. So much."

"You’re welcome. So, no regrets?" Harriet asked, for some reason uncertain.

"No regrets, Harriet," Mac assured her.

They laid there for while, just letting the comfortable silence surround them. When Harriet began to giggle Mac looked curiously at her. "Want to share, Harriet?"

"I’m sorry. I was just thinking."

"About..?" Mac prodded.

"Well, I was just thinking that if the men only knew..." Another fits of giggles hit and spread to Mac as well. Soon both women were laughing.

"Too bad they didn’t get to see it," Mac agreed. "Might have proved interesting to say the least."

"Yeah. If a little lesbian action wouldn’t get Bud in the mood and the Commander’s head out of his ass, I’d say they’re both a lost cause," Harriet conceded.

Both began to laugh again, neither noticing the two stunned men standing in the doorway of the bedroom with mingled looks of confusion and desire etched on their faces, having seen the whole incredible show.

The End...? LOL!

 


© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1