is the list of all web pages which should
be available at this address (i.e. from this
server), arranged by language (in 8 languages).
It represents a more frequently updated version
of "Menu 1". Choose below the page that interests
you by dragging scroll bars, then click on this
web page to run it:
(The same list can also be displayed
from "Menu 1" by clicking
Here is the list of addresses of all
totaliztic web sites that still worked
at the date of the most recent update
of this web page. At each of these addresses
should be available all totaliztic web pages
listed in "Menu 1" or
including also their different language versions
(i.e. versions in languages:
Polish, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian,
Greek or Russian.) Thus firstly select
the address which you wish to open by dragging
scroll bars in small window below, then click on
this address to run it. When opens the web
page which represents this address, then choose
from its "Manu 1" or
the web page which interests you and click on it
to view that page:
(The above list can also be displayed
from "Menu 1" by clicking
philosophy of totalizm,
and the resulting from it the new so-called
"totaliztic science" (i.e. this new science
which is defined in item #C4 from the
separate web page named
teach us, that nothing
perfect can be created in a single flash of
someone's genius, but everything
have to be painstakingly developed through
continuous improvements and through removal
of pre-committed errors. This rule applies
also to the statute of the new political
party of totalizm,
which is to take on its shoulders a huge
burden and responsibility of creating
from the very beginning an ideal
political system that I named the
system", as it is based on the miracoulous
phenomenon of nirvana
designed by God Himself. It is so designed
that it will be able to provide happiness to all
its citizens, and simultaneously remove "money"
from the use - thus remove also the source of
all evil on Earth (after all, "money" is the primary
source of all evil prevailing on Earth). Therefore,
the statute of that party must be created gradually
by all its members, through continuous improvements
and the elimination of their previous mistakes.
However, in order such a gradual development
could be started, one needs a preliminary draft
of this statute, from which one can start the
discussion and further refinement of it. This
web page provides such a most initial, and thus
still a highly imperfect, statute for the discussion
and for further improvements.
The content of this web page is authorized by
means by a researcher of New Zealand and Poland, and
(see the web page http://worldcat.org/identities/),
who in the early part of 21st century stand out
from the crowd of still-living discoverers and
inventors of these two countries and he became
among them the most widely known in the world,
most variously interpreted, and at that time the
most productive - in spite of conducting his research
without funding and on the principles of a scientific
"hobby" forced by official disapproval of his research
area, although, unfortunately, about his existence
and results of research almost no-one wants to know
in New Zealand, while to annul, deny and mute down
his discoveries and inventions many inhabitants
of Poland conspire into gangs that act as monopolies
distorting the truth and trying to leave for future
generations only lies, trash, poisoned water, polluted
air, destroyed fertility of soil, and devastated nature.
Introductory information of this web page:
The weight of each new idea is easiest
to judge by the fear that this idea raises
among its enemies and by the ferocity
with which these enemies try to destroy it:
When in 2020 it was time to update this web
page (at least cosmetically) after almost a decade
of its existence, the same year 2020 also turned
out to be the 35th year in turn for which extended
the fierce and secretive obstructions erected by
some powerful institutions to prevent or obstruct
the dissemination around the world the developed
and published yet in 1985: the scientific
Theory of Everything
called also the
"Concept of Dipolar Gravity",
as well as the resulting from this Theory of Everything
my philosophy named
(i.e. the Totalizm written by the letter "z" to distinguish
it from "Totalitarianism" which later by these enemies
was also named
only that written by the letter "s") - for details
see item #A5 from the web page named
These readers who know the results of my research,
probably already know perfectly well about this lasting
already for at least 35 years well-organized and secretive
action to disgust, block, hide, sabotage, etc., practically
everything that I created. In turn those who do NOT
know about it yet, can read about evidence for the
existence of this hidden effort to disgust, block, hide,
sabotage, etc., of almost all results of my research
from my Polish web page named
by visiting descriptions linked from it e.g. with the
Polish keywords "dowody, że upowszechnianie
wyników moich badań jest skrycie i zmyślnie obrzydzane,
blokowane, ukrywane, sabotażowane, itp." (meaning:
"evidence, that the dissemination of my research outcomes
is secretly and deliberately disgusted, blocked, obstructed,
sabotaged, etc.") or with the keywords "jeśli
chcesz ukryć drzewo, posadź wokół niego cały las"
(meaning: "if you want to hide a tree, plant a whole forest
(Note: at the moment
I have no spare time to translate to English the rest
of this item #A1. Until I find the time required for
this translation, I suggest to translate the following
descriptions yourself, using one among the numerous
currently available on the Internet free programs for
translating from one language, e.g. from Polish below,
to another language that you know and use, e.g. to English.)
Owo obrzydzanie, blokowanie, ukrywanie, sabotażowanie,
itp., wyników moich badań, w dzisiejszej nastawionej
na eksploatowanie i zyski rzeczywistości wcale NIE
może być tanie. Przykładowo, jedynie stworzenie
opłacanego przez angielskich podatników filmu z
2014 roku (tj. filmu nakręconego 29 lat po opublikowaniu
mojej Teorii Wszystkiego z 1985 roku), o tytule
musiało kosztować miliony. A jedyne co film ten
uzyskał, to stworzenie rodzaju "zasłony dymnej"
która utrudnia i ukrywa publikowanie mojej
Teorii Wszystkiego z 1985 roku
pod powszechnie znaną wszystkim ludziom nazwą
"Teoria Wszystkiego". Ile zaś pieniędzy na dodatek
do tego filmu trzeba było wydać np. na opracowanie
programów internetowych jakie z każdego cytatu z
moich opracowań ujawnianiego przez wyszukiwarki
starannie wycinają i eliminują wszystkie określenia
brzmiące Teoria Wszystkiego - tego NIE daje się już
nawet estymować. Nie warto też nawet próbować
oszacować jak doskonali (a stąd i kosztowni) fachowcy
musieli być zatrudnieni aby wypracować i wdrożyć aż tak
"wyrafinowane" metody blokowania i "dołowania" mojego
dorobku naukowego, jak ukrywanie w internecie informacji
iż jestem byłym profesorem z aż czterech zagranicznych
uniwersytetów, oraz jak np. nazywanie mnie przez internetowe
wyszukiwarki "New Zealand engineer". Chociaż
bowiem dla Polaka takie nazywanie NIE wygląda podejrzanie,
jednak w języku angielskim słowo "engineer" jest używane
do opisania zawodowej nazwy "kierowca lokomotywy
kolejowej" (po polsku zwanego "maszynista kolejowy").
Stąd zmyślne nazywanie mnie "New Zealand engineer"
faktycznie dla ludzi codziennie mówiących językiem
angielskim zawiera i przekazuje znaczenie "kierowca
lokomotyw kolejowych z Nowej Zelandii" oraz całkowicie
mija się ze znaczeniem używanego w kręgach naukowych
(a często też i przeze mnie) tłumaczenia na angielski
mojego tytułu naukowego "Dr Eng." (od polskiego
"dr inż.") jakie faktycznie nosi angielskojęzyczne
znaczenie "doktor inżynierii", a jakiego
posiadanie wyraźnie irytuje moich wrogów nawet w ich
atakach i wypocianach publikowanych w polskojęzycznym
Skoro więc jakaś potężna instytucja o światowym zasięgu
i wpływie zdecydowała się podejmować aż takie kroki
i koszta aby blokować i sabotazować upowszechnianie
po świecie moich światoburczych teorii i idei, oznacza
to, że w jej zrozumieniu sytuacji teorie te i idee są
ogromnie niebezpieczne dla obecnie istniejących
systemów politycznych i struktor władzy. Tym
bardziej więc warto z nimi się zapoznawać i
popierać ich wdrażanie w życie!!!
Oczywiście, czytelnik może się zastanawiać, co takiego
jest w moich teoriach i ideach, że budzi aż tak wielki
strach i aż tak intensywne ataki ich wrogów. Odpowiedź
jest prosta. W przeciwieństwie bowiem do obecnego
bazowania życia na Ziemi na kłamstwach - zasadniczym
z których jest kłamstwo iż jakoby Bóg NIE istnieje, a
także na zmuszaniu ludzi do pracy poprzez użycie pieniędzy,
moje teorie i idee propagują zabazowanie życia na Ziemi
na darmowych narzędziach i na ochotniczych zasadach,
jakie w tym celu Bóg postwarzał u ludzi. I tak np. moja
naukowa Teoria Wszystkiego udowodniła konklusywnie
iż Bóg istnieje, oraz wyjaśniła co jest źródłem
wiedzy, mocy i nieskończonych możliwości Boga - po
szczegóły patrz punkt #A0 z mojej strony o nazwie
Z kolei zamiast użycia pieniędzy, strachu i biedy dla zmuszania
ludzi do niewolniczej pracy w celu budowania bogactwa i
władzy elit jakie ludźmi tymi rządzą, moje teorie i idee propagują
możność oparcia życia na Ziemi na ochotniczej pracy (w znacznej
części wyręczanej automatyzację i robotyzacją) dla uzyskania
nieopisanego poczucia życiowej szczęśliwości, jakie ja nazwałem
"totaliztyczna nirwana" - zaś jakie opisałem na stronie
Owa "totaliztyczna nirwana" jest bowiem w stanie zastąpić
dzisiejsze opłacane pieniędzmi wymuszanie pracy, przez
ochotniczą pracę dla dobra bliźnich. Nirwana jest też w
stanie wyeliminować znaczną proporcję dzisiejszych chorób -
po przykłady patrz punkty #C6 i #D3 ze strony o nazwie
oraz punkt #F11 z innej strony o nazwie
Z kolei wymogi zarabiającej na nadejście owej nirwany
ochotniczej tzw. "pracy moralnej" powodują,
że uzyskanie nirwany będzie tylko możliwe u ludzi, którzy
ochotniczo wypełniają opisane w Biblii przykazania i wymogi
Boga. Wdrożenie więc w życie moich teorii i idei sprowadziłoby
prawdziwą szczęśliwość i dobrobyt na Ziemię, spowodowałoby
upadek obecnych elit i hierarchii społecznych, granic i podziałów
międzyludzkich, oraz zapoczątkowałoby życie zgodne z zasadami
jakie Bóg chce abyśmy ochotniczo i dobrowolnie ustanowili na Ziemi.
Innymi słowy, na przekór tego co jakiejś potężne instytucje kłamią
i wyczyniają w sprawie moich odkryć, teorii i idei, naprawdę warto
uczynić wszystko co w naszej mocy, aby w zgodzie z metodami
działania Boga, oraz na ochotniczych zasadach, zwolna wdrażać
to co te moje odkrycia, teorie i idee postulują iż ludzkość
The major goal of this web page is to present
and thus to subject to a discussion a
preliminary proposal of the statute for a new
political "party of totalizm",
which would take on itself the hardships and
responsibility of implementing in life of a new
"nirvana political system"
based on the rewarding every "moral work"
with extraordinary happiness of the miraculous
phenomenon of nirvana -
means the phenomenon designed by God Himself.
(Thus, in case this "nirvana political system" is implemented
properly, it would be at least much better than all previous
political systems designed by people - if not perfect.)
In other words, this web page is to discuss and
to further improve the preliminary version of the
statute for a completely new political party, which,
unlike all other political parties already existing
on Earth until now, bases its work and ideas
on the finding of the
new "totaliztic science",
which states that
all humans are highly imperfect creatures,
and also bases its work on a "tool" that God
had pre-programmed into the soul of every
person a long time ago and that is the wonderful
phenomenon of nirvana
that makes extremely happy everyone who
performs the so-called "moral work". Notice
that all political parties to-date founded
their work on the
assumption that people are
perfect beings, and also they used "fear"
or "money" as "tools" that force people to work.
Therefore all to-date political parties do NOT
introduced into their statutes the build-in
safeguards which would reassure that all
outcomes of their work are protected against
consequences of the human imperfections.
This finding of the "totaliztic science" stating that
"people are highly imperfect creatures", causes
that one amongst most vital tasks of the new
political "party of totalizm" becomes such
rebuilding of our lives, that every participant
in the society has an opportunity to voluntarily
build happiness and wealth for himself/herself
and for others, and that everything starts to
have embedded effective safeguards against
consequences of the human imperfections -
as this is explained more comprehensively in
items #A1 to #A4 of the totaliztic web page named
in items #A1, #A3 and #E3 of the totaliztic web page named
and the totaliztic web page named named
I am inviting you, the reader, to cooperate with me on
joint contribution to the noble effort of making a historic
breakthrough in the fate of humanity, by undertaking
together the task of implementing into real life a powerful tool (i.e. the
happiness of nirvana),
so ideally designed by God that it allows establishing on Earth the
nirvana political system
which is able to eliminate completely the use of "money" by people
and hence it has the power to remove from our planet the primary source of all evil:
"Until the time when our civilization builds
Time Vehicles of my invention,
no human can change whatever has already happened -
but can, and should, draw knowledge and truth from it
and then use this learning to improve the future."
As a person who accumulated significant
knowledge, experience and skills while working
as a former university professor (now retired)
and as one of these scientists who still is doing
research on the approaching collapse of present
civilisation and on the ways humans are going
to live after this collapse becomes past (which
collapse in e.g. prophecies of Indian Hopi is
named "The Great Purification of Humanity" or
the "Third Great Shake" - for details see item #H1 from my web page named
I would like to invite
you, the reader, to the cooperation on introducing
together a most important breakthrough in the
history of humanity. Namely, since I am researching
a possible replacement for present "money" with
a much better than "money" reward for work being
done - which replacement I believe should be the
phenomenon of "nirvana" designed by God, I would
like to invite you to cooperate with me on getting rid
of "money" for good - and thus also on getting rid
of all the limitless evil with "money" cause on Earth.
Our cooperation could, for example, concentrate on
the development of ideas for the "post-collapse" life
of our civilisation. For this reason I would like to invite
you to take part in an experiment that I designed,
which would verify my guidelines for accomplishing
the happiness of "nirvana" which is so powerful that
in future could replace the present "money".
The goal of experiment that I designed is the development
of effectively working guidelines (presented e.g. in a
small brochure or a short film for YouTube) on how
ordinary people can earn empirically the "happiness
of nirvana" through doing their normal physical work
in a way that meets the requirements of so-called
"moral work". (Note that the development of such
guidelines would allow a sharp increase of the level
of happiness in ordinary people all around the world.)
I hope that you have the willing and the personal situation allowing
to start such cooperation soon (at a distance -
just via email) between myself and you, or myself and
your representative, if you include entire your institution
into this experiment.
My motivation for making this proposal of our mutual
cooperation, is that I myself experienced in person
the "happiness of nirvana" for around 9 months and
I researched this phenomenon thoroughly. Although
during my research I developed a kind of "guidelines
for other people how to accomplish happiness of nirvana",
but so-far the effectiveness of these guidelines was NOT
tested on other people who would accomplish nirvana
under my supervision (although I found in Internet a
case when someone claims that accomplished nirvana
using a version of my guidelines which worked for him).
Thus, I do hope that in the cooperation proposed here,
my guidelines can be tested on several other people -
preferably on you, or on best suited individuals selected
among your friends or family members that e.g. work
on farm or in any other physical capacity.
In order to provide you with the background of my research on
happiness of nirvana,
I am a former professor that used to lecture two different
disciplines, namely Mechanical Engineering and Computer
Sciences, in four different universities from four different
countries in the world (i.e. from Northern Cyprus, Malaysia,
Borneo, and South Korea - see information regarding myself
which you can find in Google e.g. at the address
Also I was born and educated in communistic Poland, but
now I am retired in capitalistic New Zealand - which course
of my fate gives me a good knowledge of drawbacks and
advantages of lives in both these political systems (note
that God so created our physical world, that nothing exists
that would have only drawbacks or only advantages). During
the last stage of my professorship at the "University of
Malaysia Sarawak" in tropical Borneo, while researching
(on myself) the results of doing a heavy physical work
with pedantically moral intentions and attitude, means
doing the kind of work that I later named the "moral
work", I unexpectedly experienced a state of indescribable
happiness at the extraordinary level, which later I managed
to maintain continuously for around 9 months and which
subsequently I identified as a purposely earned "nirvana"
that occurs while we are still in our physical bodies.
The intensity of my happiness during this "earned
nirvana" was enormous - the only other feeling that
I could compare to it is a "sexual orgasm that
continuously lasts without end". While experiencing
this nirvana I was aware that I am the only professional
scientist in the world who practically experienced such
"earned nirvana". So while feeling this unearthly happiness
I simultaneously researched it - especially from the point
of view "how every person could earn it", "how it works
in our bodies", and "what it does to the person who earns
it" (e.g. I noted at that time that the person who just
experiences nirvana apparently cannot be infected with any
illness - at least I wasn't). The outcomes of that my
research I later described, among others, on my web page named
(you are invited to have a look at it, especially at items #D3,
#D2 and #C6 which describe my guidelines and requirements
that must be met while doing "moral work"). Because the
outcomes of my research can be useful for enabling practically
all people of both, from your environment, and also from any
other country of the world, to also earn the similar happiness
of nirvana, I decided to encourage you to start our cooperation.
Goals of this cooperation would include: (1) the development
of simple but effective guidelines describing how practically
any person can earn nirvana through doing heavy physical
work which meets various moral requirements and thus which
I named "moral work"; (2) the verification of various numerical
data that I gathered during my own research on nirvana (e.g.
the amount of "moral work" in [hps] that is needed to accomplish
nirvana, such as: E, Emax, Enirvana, µ, etc.); and also (3) the
proving experimentally in practice (by helping several people,
e.g. you or some others from your surroundings to empirically
earn nirvana while doing their normal physical labour in a manner
that meets the requirements of "moral work") the correctness
of the guidelines and data which we hopefully develop together.
The so-called "Asian Crisis of 1998" (see:
which, among others, paralysed the economy of tropical Borneo,
caused also that I needed to leave the close to nature Borneo
and return to New Zealand. Unfortunately, my life in New Zealand
was so busy, modern, far from nature, and hectic, that I was unable
to continue maintaining my experience of "earned nirvana happiness"
in here. So for me the experiencing nirvana finished after last 9 months
of working in Borneo - although my research make me sure that in
right conditions and circumstances the "nirvana" earned with "moral
work" can be maintained for the duration of one’s entire life.
However, in New Zealand I still continued my research, this
time in a theoretical way, on the "earned nirvana" and on
any other kinds of "nirvana". It was at that time that I determined,
for example, that all "addictions to narcotics" occur because
people who are unable to experience the happiness of true
nirvana, are trying to experience an imitation of happiness
of nirvana through the use of narcotics. I also determined
that e.g. addictions to watching sport events, and to meditate,
occur because during these activities some people are able
to temporary experience happiness of the "nirvana of crowd"
or the "resonance nirvana" - although these two versions of
nirvana last only for a very short while.
The result of this research, which revealed to me the power
of nirvana as an inspiration to do whatever it takes to continue
the experiencing of nirvana happiness, inspired me to do
research on the possibility of replacing the function of to-date
"money" with the "happiness of nirvana". The point is that
"money" is the source of all evil on Earth. So if it would be
possible to replace money with the happiness of nirvana,
then our civilization would cease to experience all the evil
which we see around us today. Thus, in 2006 I developed
an idea and published it, among others, on the web page
that all political systems to-date, including current
capitalism and communism, could be replaced by
a new system which I named the "nirvana
political system" and in which the present forced work
to earn "money" would be replaced by voluntarily work for
earning "happiness of nirvana". Unfortunately in 2006 my
publications regarding this new political system which would
exist without the use of "money" was NOT welcomed
favourably. Thus, in the meantime "money" kept generating
further evil on Earth, and in 2020 come to the situation
which we currently see around us, namely when probably
there is more plastics in seas than fish, when many species
of animals are getting extinct, when economies of many
countries are almost collapsing, when pandemic of
"coronavirus" is killing thousands of people, and when
the entire our civilization is at the brink of extinction.
So in February 2020 I decided to update and to improve my web page
in which my "nirvana political system" is described in
items #A1 to #A4, and I also published the descriptions of my
"nirvana political system" in posts number #320E and #320 to
blogs of totalizm from addresses provided in item #Z2 of this
web page (you are invited to have a look at these my publications
readily available through Internet - also note that together with
my friend experienced in making films we currently started to
prepare a film for YouTube on "nirvana" - however it will take
at least another year before the film is ready and is included
into the list of films about results of my research provided e.g.
at the web page named
Right now I am noticing that because of the current situation
in the world caused by "money", a lot of people started to pay
attention to benefits of my "nirvana political system", which
instead of purchasing human labour with "money" that intensify
evil, allows people to protect themselves from illnesses by
voluntarily earning the "happiness of nirvana" while doing
a productive "moral work".
I do hope that the growing knowledge of people
about what the future is bringing to the humanity
(the description of which knowledge I included into
"part #H" from my web page named
e.g. see there (ii) from item #H1), allows us to start
a cooperation – and also hope that you are interested in the
ways of increasing happiness through earning of
"nirvana" by doing "moral work", and that such
cooperation will allow all people to develop for
themselves the happiness of earned nirvana,
as well as it would contribute to providing our
world with first experimental data that in the
not-too-distant future would fruit with starting
of "nirvana political system" which do NOT use
"money" but which enables people to do voluntarily
all productive works just to continue maintaining
the happiness of earned nirvana throughout the
entire their lives.
I should mention here that my most vital life
accomplishments do not finish on the development
of "nirvana political system", but also include the
development of: the first and so-far the only in the
world scientific "Theory of Everything of 1985"
called also the "Concept of Dipolar Gravity" while
described, among others, in the web page
the uniquely moral philosophy named "Totalizm"
(that one spelled with "z" - see
described, among others, at the web page
numerous inventions of futuristic propulsion
systems and starships described, among others,
in items #J4.1 to #J4.6 from the web page
and also shown on the 34-minute long free
YouTube film entitled "Future Propulsions"
while available from the address
(one of my starships called "Magnocraft"
is shown on 26-second long silent video
while described on my web page named
and many others accomplishments illustrated
on the film "Dr Jan Pajak portfolio" from the address
and also illustrated on other films available
e.g. via my web page named
For outcomes of my research so-far accomplished,
I was included, while still living, into the list of
"World Category Identities" - see
where I have quite honourable companions - listed e.g. on the address:
I should add, that it would suit me if a possible
our cooperation would occur at distance through
Internet. Since such a cooperation would NOT
require personal contacts, it could start almost
immediately - in spite of the current pandemic
of "coronavirus". I also should add, that my only
goal of this cooperation is to accumulate further
experimental data and empirical experience
regarding ways of accomplishing "earned nirvana"
by ordinary people, so I am NOT looking for any
financial reward (i.e. I just will do for free everything
that our cooperation would require - after all, I am
the scientist who intends to get rid of "money"
from our entire civilisation).
I hope that you look favourably at the idea of starting
of our this cooperation and that it will allow earning
the life-long lasting of "nirvana happiness" by many
people not only from your vicinity, as well as it will
set a positive example to the rest of our world.
* * *
There is a half-hour long film in YouTube for which
I am a co-author and which has the Polish title
"Zagłada Ludzkości 2030" - see it at the address
It presents outcomes of my research regarding the
incoming "Third Great Shake", which according to
my research is to arrive to Earth in 2030s (note that
present "coronavirus" pandemic looks dangerous,
but according to my research it is just the "urging
cataclysm" described in (7b) from item #B5 of my web page named
which is intended as a last "God's warning" which
will pass relatively soon, while if in the "boom
years" that will come after it, people will again
display that they did NOT change their ways, the
final "annihilating cataclysm" in the form
of real "Great Purification" foretold by prophecies
will come in 2030s). But in spite of narration in
Polish, the film is full of symbolism. Thus you should
understand what it tries to say about the human
future without knowing the Polish language.
For example, if you see legs of a black horse,
you know that these are references to Biblical
riders of Apocalypse. If you see sculls or skeletons
it means death is coming to the entire population.
If you see money, it means because this civilization
is so obsessed with money and wealth that it
forgotten about loving the neighbours, nature
and God. If you see employers yelling at people
or suppressing results of research, it means
the official oppression of ruling elites. If you
see robbers, it means that are coming times
of lawlessness, killing and robberies. If you
see trees torn from earth out of roots, they
symbolise God's anger which will cause removal
of many ungodly nations from the surface
of earth. If you see tanks shooting, it means
wars. If you see passenger airplane and people
leaving it, it means the illnesses, like coronavirus,
spreading around the world by travellers. Etc.,
etc. Note that this film was the first in YouTube
that started the alarm about what is wrong with
our civilization and where the present sins of
nations lead us to. Other similar films started
to appear only after ours was trailblazing for
the change of human behaviours.
The Polish title of this film ("Zaglada ludzkości 2030")
in English can be interpreted as meaning "The
Great Purification of Humanity in 2030s". In turn
the content of this film is based on my web page from the address:
I intended to translate this web page into English,
but somehow so-far I have no spare time to do it -
so only small sections of it are in English. However,
Internet usually offers a free translation of web
pages - which you can use to see what this web
page is all about.
By the way, this Polish film is the most successful
of all films that together with my talented friend
Dominic from Germany we produced so-far. (I do
hope that even better than this one will be our next
film about the "nirvana political system", on researching
of which I work since 2006 and the main idea of which
is described in items #A1 to #A4 from my English web
as that other film will be aimed at convincing our civilization
to get rid of money since "money is the source of all evil
on Earth". But so-far the filming part of this next film is
NOT started yet, while the preparation of such filming part
of any our film usually takes at least one full year - so there
will be enough time to include into it also outcomes of our
possible cooperation.) Links to all four our films, as well as
my interviews via Skype, you can find on the web page
(the English version films are shown in there in
second column) - but notice that because this
web page contains a lot of films, it loads quite
long so you need to be patient with it. Although
the film I am describing here uses only the language
of the small country of Poland and it belongs to
category of "educational films" which usually are
viewed by small numbers of people, it already
passed the threshold of two millions of views.
STATUTE OF THE POLITICAL "PARTY OF TOTALIZM"
I. GENERAL DESCRIPTIONS
Name, logo, legal foundations, and the location of the political "party of totalizm": 1. The political "party of totalizm" - in the further parts called the "party of totalizm" or "the party", is a political party. The "party of totalizm" utilises the abbreviation "TOT". The graphical symbol of the party of totalizm is presented on the "Fig. #B1" included.
2. The name and symbols of the party of totalizm are defined and accepted by the national assembly of the members called the "central convention".
3. The party of totalizm operates and shapes its structures on the basis of currently prevailing laws, especially laws concerning political parties, and according to this statute.
4. The headquarters of the party of totalizm is the capitol city of the nation.
II. GOALS AND METHODS OF ACTION
Goals of the party of totalizm: 1. To accomplish the primary goal of totalizm, means to work out the situation when
every citizen who lives in the area of influence of this party will receive a chance for the maximisation of happiness.
2. To strive towards additional accomplishing in the future the long-term goals of the philosophy of moral totalizm, which include (amongst others):
(a) the formation of social, political, and economical conditions which would allow to eventuate the situation when every citizen
who lives in the area of influence of this party would obtain a chance for continuous increase the level of his or her happiness -
including the giving to everyone a chance for accomplishing the level of happiness in which he or she could continually maintain the state of totaliztic nirvana;
(b) the technical defeating death and giving to people infinitively long lives through lifting of human awareness (e.g. lifting the awareness of the proof that time elapses in jumps described in item #A1 of the web page
timevehicle.htm - about time, time travel, and time vehicles
and depending on noticing in daylight the apparent reversal of the direction of rotation of spinning objects),
and also through lifting the level of science and technology (especially the knowledge of the so-called
Oscillatory Chambers of the third generation
which are devices able to shift time back) up to the situation when the entire society governed by the party of totalizm willingly and enthusiastically is going to undertake the construction of
which allow people to defeat death and live forever through the repetitive shifting back to years of their youth;
(c) the accomplishing the atmosphere, conditions, and legal environment that are required to reward through shifting back to years of their youth
with the use of time vehicles only these people which accomplished the state of continuous nirvana, and in this way reassuring that
the society as a whole will accomplish the access to the version of immortality experienced in conditions of everlasting happiness.
3. Continuous lifting in the society the level of happiness of individual people, which is expressed by (amongst others)
the lifting the access to such searched for quantities of our lives as:
- the level of morality;
- availability of work;
- individual happiness;
- awareness of the destructiveness of addictions and other social evils;
- and other factors which improve the quality of life in the nation.
4. To eliminate from the society:
- forced labour and wherever applicable to replace it with the voluntarily labour;
- the endangering of safety of people;
- lack of goals in life;
- bans and limitations imposed on law obeying citizens;
- secrets and limitations over the access of citizens to reliable information of a public nature;
- negative models of behaviour;
- and other factors which worsen the quality of life of the nation.
5. To promote the development of these directions of scientific research, which so-far were discriminated while they contain a potential for the civilisational advanced of the humanity.
6. To simplify and to improve the existing:
- systems of governing the country;
- public heath system;
- assistance in loosing additions.
7. To form the postulated by the philosophy of totalizm social structures, organisations, and methods of acting which are to guarantee the continuous improvement of just, consistent, responsible, equal, and friendly treating of all citizens.
8. The moral, civilisational, and economical development of the nation.
9. To support the development of new forms of democracy, obedience of laws, and peaceful coexistence within the nation, amongst all neighbours, and on the entire planet.
10. The active participation in the political life of the nation, aimed at the improvement of this life and on the prosperity of the nation.
11. To exert influence on the activities of the government and on the situation of the nation via all methods available in democracy that are agreeable with the law.
12. To delegate candidates for posts in governmental and administrative institutions, and to direct and supervise activities these candidates.
Philosophical foundations of the "party of totalizm": 1. For its philosophical foundation the political party of totalizm openly adopts
the finding of the "totaliztic science" stating that "people are intentionally created by
as highly imperfect creatures". Basing on this finding, the "party of totalizm"
acknowledges that the path to accomplishing goals that it assumed for itself leads through
a continuous effort of gradual building-in to practically every area of human activities various
safeguards which are to protect outcomes of human works against all human imperfections -
as the "totaliztic science" explains this in presentations from the web page named
In turn the work of these safeguards is to cause, that standards of living of all people are to gradually
be lifted, because imperfect individuals are to be deprived opportunities to spoil and destroy these standards.
Principles of totalizm that are utilised by the "party of totalizm": 1. The creation of moral and political system of public reinforcement, which enable each citizen to earn the state of nirvana and the continual maintaining this state.
2. Pedantic obedience of moral laws that are already known - in the form in which these laws are described by the philosophy of totalizm.
3. Personal responsibility of members and officers of the party of totalizm for political decisions undertaken by these people.
4. Implementation in real life the dominating wishes of the nation expressed via members of the "party of totalizm".
Principles from beyond totalizm for the implementation of which the party of totalizm is devoted: 1. The equality of all citizens in face of county and law, independently of their: gender, race, age, religion, wealth, profession, position, etc., unless for vital reasons it is differentiated by the existing law.
2. The independence of science from the government and from the political system, the freedom of scientists to select the topic of their research, and the scientific equality of all topics of research and all areas of potential research.
3. The obliging of the country to take care of its citizens through reassuring their safety, peace, moral atmosphere of the society which rewards moral behaviour and condemns immorality, decent living conditions, food, medical care, clean air, water, and the environment, free education, and the right for free speaking out the views.
4. The right of every individual citizen to decent means of living (i.e. either reassuring the work and appropriate income for everyone, or supplying everyone with means of living).
5. Aligning the activity of the "party of totalizm" with current laws, statute of the party, resolutions of the members, and decisions of the party officers.
6. Obedience towards principles of democratic decision making described by the statute.
III. THE STAND OF "PARTY OF TOTALIZM" IN MATTERS OF FAITH, RELIGIONS, GOD, ETC.
The stand and principles in matters of faith, religion, God, etc.: 1. The promotion of reliable and secular research on all subjects relating to God, soul, other world, miracles, supernatural phenomena, etc., and the promotion of the open and unambiguous dissemination of outcomes of these research amongst all interested people.
2. The recognition of rights of every person for treating the matters of God, faith, church, views (in this atheistic), etc., exclusively as the private matter of every citizen.
3. The separation of religion, faith, and church from the government, and the secularization of all governmental institutions.
4. The balancing of the obligatory education so as to accomplish the equilibrium between atheistic scientific views and religious views. This balancing is to be aimed at the elimination of the present monopole of views exclusively atheistic promoted by present official science, and also elimination of views exclusively religious disseminated by some present religious schools. It should be obtained through inclusion to programs of obligatory education e.g. the Concept of Dipolar Gravity, proof for the existence of God, secular knowledge about God, and also the inclusion of the basic knowledge on the subject of philosophies and key statements of at least 5 most populous religions on Earth.
5. The inclusion of churches and religious institutions onto the list of carriers of culture and tradition of the nation which require the same care and assistance as other similar carriers, e.g. as historic buildings, museums, libraries, etc.
6. The prevention of discrimination or punishment of anyone on the basis of religious beliefs, faith, and other inner attitudes which do NOT manifest themselves externally in actions that would be contradictive to morality, to the prevailing laws, to health, hygiene and safety, or to cultural traditions of a given nation.
People entitled to membership in the "party of totalizm": 1. Every person who lives permanently in the area included to the territory of competence of any branch of the "party of totalizm" is entitled to become a member of this party, if this person: (a) is at least 18 years old, (b) he or she accepted the statute and program of this party, and (c) it is NOT belonging to any category listed below which would disqualify it from the entitlement to become a member.
2. CANNOT become a member of the "party of totalizm" any adult person which can be qualified to at least to one amongst categories listed below:
1) got publicly known for the undertaking an action that demonstrates a legally unacceptable breaking of moral laws, which influenced harmfully fate of people other than this person,
2) is included into the list of members of any other political party,
3) exceeded that age of 75 years old,
4) was declared mentally unfit (partially or completely),
5) was deprived of public rights by the legal verdict of courts of law,
6) was excluded from the list of members of the "party of totalizm" by the decision of "Statute Commission" of any branch of this party.
Accepting new members by the "party of totalizm": 1. A "member-organiser" of the "party of totalizm" becomes every adult person of a moral character which is entitled to the membership of this party and which is able to demonstrate the knowledge of the philosophy of totalizm and which voluntarily included his or hers personal data, the PESEL number, and signature, to the list of required (1000) members-organisers of this party that is needed for the legal registration of the "party of totalizm".
2. A "member" of the "party of totalizm" becomes every adult person of a moral character that is entitled to membership in this party if he or she correctly fills in and signed the membership declaration, and if he or she is declared for this declaration by two other introducing members of this party, who accept for this person the responsibility of the referees of his or hers moral character.
3. A "honorary member" of the "party of totalizm" becomes every adult person that is entitled to the membership in this party, which in reward for some exceptional actions devoted for the good of some branch of this party is lifted to the honour of a "honorary member" of that branch via a secretive voting during a convention of members of that branch.
Rights, duties, and privileges of members of the "party of totalizm": 1. Members of the "party of totalizm" have the duty to:
1) obey the statute and implement in life decisions of the governing bodies of the "party of totalizm",
2) implementing commands (received in writing from the governing bodies of a given branch not later that 14 days before the deadline specified for implementation of a given command) - after personal verification that these commands do NOT run against the statute of the "party of totalizm" nor against the content of moral laws. In case of finding that any received command is contradictive to the statute of party or to the content of moral laws, members have the right and duty to consult this command with the "statutory commission", before the authority of that commission they formally refuse the completion of a given party command. This consultation and refusal of the implementing must be done before the deadline given for the completing a given command.
3) watch carefully the life in which they take part, detect imperfections and problems that decrease the quality of that life, work out manners in which these imperfections and problems could be removed by the "party of totalizm", and write down to the "register of improvements" of their branch, proposals for ways of removing these imperfections and problems,
4) regular paying membership fees in their own branch, means in the branch to which a given member is assigned,
5) active participation in conventions of own branch of the "party of totalizm", and in conventions of the branch of a higher instance to which a given member was delegated to represent in there the mandate of his or her own branch,
6) moral acting in the private and public life, so that the good name of the "party of totalizm" is not tarnished by this member.
2. Members of the "party of totalizm" have the rights to:
1) shape their own electoral programme of the "party of totalizm",
2) mandate to vote in all conventions of their own branch,
3) electing and being elected to governing bodies of the "party of totalizm" on principles defined by the current statute of this party,
4) benefit from all rewards, privileges, and honours that members can receive for their service for the "party of totalizm",
3. Members-organisers and honorary members of the "party of totalizm" can be rewarded with additional privileges which are defined by the extension of statute from their branch. These privileges include at least:
1) release from the duty of paying membership fees,
2) placing in a honorary register of rewards granted to members of this party, or to the register of members-organisers of this party, and
3) the lack of upper age limit for their membership (i.e. they can become members of this party, or continue their membership, after ecxeeding the age of 75 years old),
4) members-organisers are also eligible to all privileges granted to long-term members, independently how many years passed since the date of organising the "party of totalizm",
5) honorary members are released from all duties that result from the membership in this party, although they retain all the rights and privileges that result from this membership.
Registers of: members, rewards, punishments, improvements: 1. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" is arranging for 4 registers. These are following registers: (1) members of a given branch, (2) rewards granted to outstanding members, (3) punishments issued to members, (4) improvements suggested by members of a given branch. Wherever it is possible these registers should have an electronic form (i.e. form of computer files).
2. Every member of the "party of totalizm" is assigned to a specific branch of this party. All activities of members are concentrating around actions of that particular branch. The area of permanent residence of a given member must lie in the range of competences of a given branch.
3. Each branch of the "party of totalizm" has and updates its own register of members that belong to this branch and that is based on membership declarations.
4. Each branch of the "party of totalizm" has and updates its own register of rewards and punishments, in which are written all rewards and punishments issued to members of this branch.
5. Presidents of all branches that belong to a given branch, or these members of such subordinate branches to whom formally was delegated the representation of their branch on the convention of the branch of a higher rank, have legal rights of members of a given branch. Thus they are written, and also have rights to write into, all registers of a given branch of the higher instance.
6. Templates for registers of members, rewards, punishments, improvements, and also requirements imposed onto their update, are issued by the secretary of the central branch of the "party of totalizm".
7. Once a year, a given branch of the "party of totalizm" sends to the secretary of the central branch the updated version of its registers of members, while on the request of the central branch, also registers of rewards, punishments, improvements.
8. The content of the register of improvements should be made available to ordinary citizens of the local community, if they ask for it.
9. It is encouraged that the governing body of subsequent branches utilise in their activities the newest accomplishments of the technology, e.g. internet. For example, if the level of expertise in a given branch allows it, the branch should have its own internet web page with the assistance of which it is going to communicate its activities to members and to the local community.
Termination of memberships in the "party of totalizm": 1. Membership in the "party of totalizm" extinguishes in following cases:
1) resignation in writing of a given member,
2) voluntarily suspension of someone's own membership e.g. because of leaving the country for a longer period of time and thus being unable to pay membership fees and to fulfil membership duties (voluntarily suspended members do NOT pay the membership fees),
3) accomplishing the age of 75 years, with the exception to cases when a given member was rewarded with the honorary membership, or is the member-organiser of this party,
4) death of given the member,
5) removal from the register of members,
6) excluding from the membership of the party.
2. A member of the "party of totalizm" at any moment is allowed to resign in writing from the membership in this party. He or she is NOT obliged to give reasons for this resignation.
3. A member of the "party of totalizm" at any moment is allowed to suspend his membership for important reasons. For the suspending of ones own membership must be applied in writing. The suspending is confirmed by the president with the appropriate note on the membership declaration.
4. A member of the "party of totalizm" can be excluded from this party for failing to fulfil his or her duties and obligations.
5. A member of the "party of totalizm" can be excluded from this party for failing to obey the party statute, for a disobedience to governing body of the party, for acting in manner that is inappropriate for members of that party, or for acting in immoral or disgraceful manner.
Rewarding members of the "party of totalizm" for their accomplishments: 1. Conventions and the governing body of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" can reward and honour their members for accomplishments earned by these members, in any way that they decide and that lies in their capabilities and in the range of their competences.
2. It is highly recommended that conventions and governing bodies in branches of the "party of totalizm" use their rights to reward, in order to express their understanding for difficult conditions and for additional amounts of work that members of their branch voluntarily accept for themselves. The rewarding of members of this party should also be one amongst ways of tightening the friendly ties between various members of a given branch and their families. In ideal circumstances all members of a given branch should be like a large family which voluntarily carries out common activities and provides the model of a social coexistence for the rest of community. To the matters of rewarding is delegated a special, third in hierarchy officer for matters of everyday activities. To his duties belong, amongst others, the organising meetings for rewarding and organising all gatherings which have the form of rewards for members and their families (i.e. field trips, picnics, social barbeques, cultural gatherings, trips to theatres or concerts, vacations and social gatherings, sightseeing expeditions, visiting historic places and museums, Christmas trees for children, etc., etc.).
3. Members-organisers are automatically rewarded for their vital contribution into the organisation of the party with the life-long membership of the party and with the instant inclusion into the list of long-term members of the party.
4. All rewards and honours granted to individual members of a given branch should be recorded into a special "registers of rewards" of this branch, while references to these rewards should be recorded on membership declarations of rewarded persons, and also to the membership declarations of both introductory members who recommended a moral character of a given rewarded person.
Punishing of members of the "party of totalizm" after disciplinary proceedings or after failing to properly carry out their duties: 1. The "party of totalizm" symbolically recognises all its members as soldiers who voluntarily and exclusively in a moral manner fight for the better tomorrow for their country, nation, and for the entire humanity. Similarly like from soldiers, the party expects the devotion and discipline amongst its members in fulfilling the party duties that were delegated to them.
2. The president of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" can issue in writing a warning to these members of its branch who displayed the lack of party discipline, or who in any other way broke the statements of the statute of this party.
3. The president can remove a given party member from the "register of members" of a given branch in case of not-fulfilling the duty of paying membership fees for the duration of longer than 6 months from the date of earlier request to pay, or if the member was absent in 3 (or more) conventions of this branch and did NOT excuse in writing reasons for this absence. From the decision of the president interested member can appeal to the "statutory commission" of this branch within the duration of 14 days since it was delivered. After the removal from the "register of members" a given member has no right to fill up the membership declaration again and to become a member of the "party of totalizm", until the date of expiry of cadence of the president who caused the removal of this member.
4. The "statutory commission" of a given branch can suggest a disciplinary exclusion of a given person from the party membership. The decision to exclude from membership must be forwarded in writing to a given member. A member has the right to appeal to a higher instance from such an exclusion within 14 days from the date of receiving the order of exclusion.
5. The exclusion of a member of the "party of totalizm" is carried out on the recommendation of the "statutory commission", or also in the result of a secret voting during a convention of members of a given branch. About the decision to exclude a member must be notified by the "statutory commission".
6. In the situation when the decision of the "statutory commission" of a given branch is difficult for some reasons, and also in other justified circumstances, the decision about the exclusion of a member can be made by the "statutory commission" of the central branch.
7. From the decision to exclude from the "party of totalizm" a given member can appeal to the "statutory commission" of the higher rank branch, or to the "statutory commission" of the central branch, within 14 days from the delivery of the decision to exclude.
8. If two or more members that were recommended by a introductory member is excluded from this party, also a given introductory member is automatically excluded from the "party of totalizm" for the "introduction to the party people that display doubtful character or immoral behaviour".
9. All punishments that are issued to members of a given branch must be written to a special "register of punishments" of this branch, while references to these punishments are written to membership declarations of punished members and also introductory members who recommended the moral character of given punished person.
Freezing and unfreezing activity of members of the "party of totalizm": 1. The freezing and unfreezing of activities of the "party of totalizm is a safety mechanism intended to make difficult or impossible the inner (secretive) sabotage of activities of this party and to overcome impasses of the activities of that party. If it is NOT defined otherwise by the freezing person, the freezing is for the duration of the cadence of the one that freezes. The frozen members of this party maintain all passive rights and privileges of membership, but preventively are deprived the right to vote, to take active part in discussions, to ask questions, and to comment someone's speeches. The presence of frozen members on conventions and working meetings is NOT required for the obtaining the "quorum".
2. The president has the right to freeze the activities of any member, officer, or member of the "statutory commission" of his branch, about which he has a based on facts suspicions that a given member tries to secretly sabotage the activities of a given branch. In justified circumstances the president has also the right to order the vacating the meeting hall or convention hall by all frozen members. In cases when the frozen members refuse to leave the hall voluntarily, officers of the "statutory commission" have then duties to remove them from the hall.
3. The convention of all members of a given branch has the right to freeze the president of this branch. Simultaneously with this freezing the convention must indicate who is to replace the frozen president in fulfilling his duties. In justified cases the convention has the right to order the vacating the hall by all frozen members (including the frozen president).
4. The president and the convention have also rights to temporary or permanent unfreezing the activities of previously frozen members of president. After such unfreezing these members are gaining all rights that were frozen because of their freezing.
5. The fact and duration of freezing and unfreezing, and also the justification of the freezer for reasons to freeze or defreeze, the currently managing president has the duty to write into the membership declaration of a frozen member.
6. The freezing (and also temporally unfreezing) of activities, expires automatically after the end of the period of time for which these were defined.
7. The freezing and unfreezing of activities of members do NOT represent a punishment nor reward, and in NO case can be treated as punishment or reward. It is just a friendly prevention activity taken in crisis situations and aimed at more effective and more disciplined work of branches of the "party of totalizm", on the cooling down emotions, and on cutting down fruitless discussions, ceasing arguing, etc., etc.
V. GOVERNING BODIES OF THE "PARTY OF TOTALIZM"
The organizational structure of the "party of totalizm": 1. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" has exactly the same organisation. Namely, every branch has its own statute, its owner, president, officers, the "statutory commission", and members. Every branch receives from the branch that establishes it appropriate territory of competence on which it is to act.
2. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" has the right to create subordinate branches, to which it delegates the responsibility and competence for a strictly defined fragment of the own territory of competence.
3. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" has also the right to remove the previously created subordinate branches, if the convention of its members approves such a removal with a secret voting.
4. All branches of the "party of totalizm" are organised into a hierarchical structure, which in computer sciences is called a "tree". In this structure the highest instance is the central branch, the territory of competence of which includes all areas on which this party extends its activities (i.e. the territory of the entire country). The central branch creates (and removes - if this is required) all subordinate branches of a lower instance, assigning to these the selected sections of its own area of competence (e.g. provinces). In turn these branches of a lower instance create (and when necessary - also remove) their own subordinate branches of still lower instance, for which they assign sections of their own territories. These are entitled to create branches of even lower instances, etc., etc.
5. The statute of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" is every document which regulates all matters of the activities of that branch, which acknowledges the specific circumstances and conditions of operation of a given branch, and which in every item is NOT contradictive morally to the statute that is accepted for the entire "party of totalizm" by members of the central branch of this party. In typical situations this statute can be a copy of the statute for the central branch of the party.
6. The legal owner of every branch of the "party of totalizm" is the convention (a general assembly) of all members of a given branch and delegates from subordinate branches. This convention confirms the statute of a given branch, and also democratically elects the president of that branch in a secret voting, as well as elects the entire governing body described by its statute (i.e. officers, the "statutory commission", and possible candidates for governmental elections - if for these candidates are NOT nominate automatically the president and officers of a given branch). The convention decides also about general fate of a given branch. The president of a given branch are responsible primarily to the convention, and secondary to governing bodies of branches of the higher instances.
7. The president of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" is a person responsible for all aspects of activities of that branch. It is an equivalent of a "director" or "CEO" from the industry. It represents the branch externally in all matters - unless he decides to delegate this representation onto selected from his officers. He also automatically becomes a candidate of this branch for a governmental election - unless he decides to delegate his candidacy to some amongst his officers. The statute of a given branch can delegate automatically a selected fragment of responsibilities of the president to indicated officers of the branch.
8. Officers of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" are people to which is permanently delegated authority over areas of competence defined for them by the statute. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" should have a minimal number of officers which in addition to the president is required for efficient operation of this branch. It is permissible to organise branches of the third or further instances (e.g. on the level of a factory of a township) which do NOT have any officers, although they need to have the "statutory commission".
9. The "statutory commission" of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" is an organ composed of at least three people, which guards the obedience to the statute and morality in all activities of that branch. It statutory verifies and confirms the coincidence of decisions of the president and officers of this branch with the statute, moral laws, prevailing country laws, etc. The commission, amongst others, has the right to suspend and to exclude members of the branch.
10. Members of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" are all members of the "party of totalizm" that placed their membership declarations in this branch, plus delegates from all subordinate branches that belong to a given branch. Delegates to a given branch are presidents of all branches that were created by a given branch, or officers that were delegated by these presidents to represent mandate of their branches.
Cadence of the governing bodies of the "party of totalizm": 1. The cadence of all governing bodies of the "party of totalizm" extends for five years.
2. Before finishing their cadence the outgoing governing bodies have the duty to organise and to implement an election for the next cadence.
3. Mandates of all delegates and representatives of the "party of totalizm" also extend to five years starting from the date when they were elected to their roles.
Territory of competence of a given branch of the "party of totalizm": 1. Every branch of the "party of totalizm" has a "territory of competence" assigned to it. This territory is an area on which this branch is designated to concentrate its activities, and for which its activities have the legal power. The assigning of the territory of competence is carried out by the branch which is one step (immediately) higher than a given branch.
2. The territory of competence for the central (country wide) branch of the "party of totalizm" includes the entire country.
3. In order to facilitate the administration of subsequent branches, the territories of competence assigned to these branches should coincide with the administrative borders, or with electoral districts, established by government of the country.
4. Subsequent branches of the "party of totalizm" can voluntarily take under their sponsorship, or the higher rank branch can assign to them, a group intellect which is located beyond the borders of the country (i.e. some other country, island, race, continent, etc.). For this intellect the branch can perform the function of a link and facilitator with the "party of totalizm", and also a moral sponsor, helper, teacher, promoter, defender against immoral threats from inside or outside, etc., etc.
"Conventions" (general assembles) of members - as actual owners of subsequent branches of the "party of totalizm": 1. The highest authority for the central branch of the "party of totalizm" is the convention (general assembly) of members of the central branch of the "party of totalizm" and the delegates from all subordinate branches. In the legal sense the convention is an owner of the entire "party of totalizm" and has the right to decide about all aspects of this party.
2. The highest authority of every other branch of the "party of totalizm" is the convention (general assembly) of all members of this branch and delegates from branches that are subordinate to this branch. In the legal sense this convention is the owner of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" and has the right to decide about all aspects of this branch.
3. The convention is a formal assembly on which the presence of members and delegates is compulsory. It must be clearly distinguished from working meetings or social gatherings of members of this branch on which the presence is always voluntary. The central purpose of convention and the most vital goal for which it is organised is to take the most important decisions with the common wisdom of all its participants, and also to carry out elections. However, the convention should also be used for other purposes, e.g. for reporting activities of governing bodies and highlighting accomplishments and activities, for discussing future directions, strategies, principles of operation, etc. Conventions, however, should NOT be used for financial gains, e.g. by imposing any entrance tickets, or compulsory payments of the participants.
4. Delegates for the convention of a given branch that have mandates for voting are all members written into the "register of members" of this branch, and additionally also presidents of all subordinate branches of the "party of totalizm" that were created by a given branch, or these members from such subordinate branches which their presidents delegated their mandates. The cadence of a delegate of a given branch for the convention of the branch of a higher instance extends to the entire period of the cadence of a given president.
5. The convention has the power of voting if participates in it at least 51% of mandate carriers for a given convention. If for a convention arrives less than 51% of quorum entitled for voting according tot he "register of members", the convention must be dissolved and called again with the deadline not earlier than after 14 days.
6. In case of the necessity of dissolving a given convention because of the lack of "quorum", the president of a given branch should carry out the required deleting from the register of members of this branch before the deadline of the next convention of this branch, so that in the next convention the quorum is established on the basis of an updated "register of members".
7. The convention decides democratically via a secretive voting about all aspects of the branch that lie in the area of its competency and that re subjected to voting by bodies that are entitled for this. It also includes the democratic elections to governing bodies of the next cadence.
8. The convention is called on the request of the "statutory commission" or the president of a given branch. The exact date of the next convention determines the "statutory commission" or a voting during the previous convention. Apart for the critical cases, calling the convention of a given branch should NOT occur more frequently than once per year. The participation of members and delegates in conventions of their branch belongs to main duties of membership in the "party of totalizm".
9. Dates of conventions of subsequent instances should be selected in distances not shorter than one month from each other. In this way outcomes of conventions of lower instances can be reported by delegates and subjected for voting on conventions of branches of higher instances. For example, if the convention of the central branch is planed for December of a given year, then conventions of provincial branches should assembly not later than in November, conventions of towns and electoral districts not later than in October, etc., etc.
Voting during a convention of the "party of totalizm": 1. The voting is the most vital component of every convention. With the use of voting members of a given branch and delegates to this branch express their group will, draw the inspiration from their common wisdom, and execute their democratic rights. For voting at a convention are subjected all decision of the branch, which lie outside of the decision competence of elected governing body of this branch. Voting should be well prepared and efficiently carried out, so that it does NOT discourage nor waste time of the participants of the convention.
2. The convention expresses its will democratically via a secret voting on every matter that is placed in front of it for deciding. If an individual statute of a given branch does NOT state it differently, the matter subjected for voting is considered to be accepted if FOR it votes not less than 51% of members and delegates of a given convention that carry valid voting mandates.
3. If outcomes of voting are inconclusive for some reasons, then the convention may decide to carry out more than one sessions of voting over a given matter. In case of impasse the convention may also try to reformulate the mater that is voted in order to receive a more conclusive outcomes.
4. The matters subjected for voting on a given convention can be proposed by every member and every delegate for a given convention. Members who do NOT perform any function in elected governing bodies must however propose their matter for voting via the ":statutory commission" of a given branch.
5. All matters that are designated for voting in a given convention should be made available in their final formulation to carriers of voting mandates not later than 14 days before the date of the convention. (For example, these can be published on the web page of a given branch, published in the press, or their final formulation can be send by post to carriers of voting mandates). In this way the voters receive time for making up their mind and for asking their conscience in each voted matter, for personal analysis of a given matter, for asking their friends and interested people, and also for "lobbying" of specific decisions amongst other voters. However, it is NOT permitted to "lobby", convince, or try to influence voting in any way, in the very day of convention, although voters have rights to publicly ask questions before voting addressed to the person who proposed a given matter for voting at the convention.
6. The final formulation of every matter subjected for voting on a given convention (with exception of lists of candidates for election) should be worded in such a manner that their deciding should take the character of reply "YES" (FOR), or "NO" (AGAINST).
7. For every post included into the election must be proposed at least two candidates. One of them can be a person who held this post during the previous cadence. During the election voters must also have the right to select still other option that the two proposed candidates, e.g. to choose the option "none from the proposed candidates".
8. If the final formulation of any matter or any list of candidates subjected for voting must be defined in the duration less that 14 days before the date of voting, e.g. it results from the discussion at the convention itself, then before this matter is subjected for voting it must be voted the question whether the convention is ready to vote on this matter in such short notice for thinking it over. If a given matter is NOT accepted for voting, then it needs to await for a next convention, or the decision about it is moved to the president of a given branch.
Presidents of branches of the "party of totalizm": 1. The president of the central branch of the "party of totalizm" is a person elected by the central convention of the "party of totalizm" in a secret voting, to whom passed is the responsibility for everyday administration of the activities of the entire party and the responsibility for all decisions of this party.
2. The president of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" is a person elected by members of that branch in a secret voting, to whom passed is the responsibility for everyday administration of the activities of this branch and the responsibility for all decisions of this branch.
3. All decisions of the president of a given branch must be coinciding with the statute of that branch. The responsibility for this coinciding assumes the "statutory commission".
4. Presidents take the personal responsibility for all aspects of the activities of the branch that they supervise which lie in the area of their competence. They also have the right to passive insight to decisions, activities and documentation of all subordinate officers (but without the right to influence these decisions of their officers, for which these officers take their own personal responsibility). They also have the right of a passive insight to meetings of the subordinate "statutory commission" (but without the right to influence the decisions of the commission).
5. Presidents legally represent outside their branches in all matters that require representing.
6. Within 14 days from the date of appearance of a new writing in the "register of improvements" of a given branch, the president of this branch has the duty to explain in addition to this writing what steps were taken to implement a given improvement. In turn when this improvement is implemented, they also have the duty to write this in the register of improvements to explain what are outcomes of this implementation.
7. The president of a given branch have the right to issue to any member tasks to be completed. These tasks must however limit themselves to matters that are subjects of activities of a given branch. (I.e. presidents have no rights to issue commands which are somehow contradictive, or do not serve, the activities carried out by the given branch.)
8. Presidents of given branches, or the entire "party of totalizm", have the right to delegate in writing a section of their responsibilities, rights, and decision making, to other members of this party. This delegating can either be imposed by the content of the statute of a given branch - and then it is automatic, or takes the power via a writing decision of these presidents. After delegating a given section of their responsibilities, the person which take this responsibility is personally responsible for all decisions that it makes (but the president maintains the right to a passive insight to these decisions and their documentation).
Officers of branches of the "party of totalizm": 1. The statute of every branch decides about a number and the area of competence of officers of this branch.
2. In order to avoid bureaucracy, the maximal number of officers which a given branch can have in support of the work of their president, is 7. Each of these officers have a number in the hierarchy. Areas of competence of each officer can be as follows:
1) Finances. His competences: finances, membership fees, assets, accountancy, taxes, trade, incomes. The financial officer is responsible practically for all decisions that concern finances and assets of a given branch.
2) Secretariat. His competences: registers, documentation, archives, history, library, flow of information, statistics, post, correspondence, internet.
3) Life. His competence: coexistence of people, rewarding, punishment, human resources, membership, society, citizens, religion, faith, law, justice, statute, polis, traffic, passenger communication, accidents, prisons, flats, buildings.
4) Knowledge. His competences: education, teaching, science, research, schools, universities, granting rights based on qualifications.
5) Production. His competences: production, technology, mining, natural resources, energy and non-polluting generation of energy, economic development, management, farming, infrastructure.
6) Environment. His competences: universe, cosmos, planets, Earth, territory, land, living creatures, animals, forests, nature, farming production, food, air, water, oceans.
7) Country. His competences: coexistence with neighbour countries, peace, diplomacy, embassies and consulates, international matters, army, defence, intelligence.
"Statutory commissions" in branches of the "party of totalizm": 1. To the duties of the "statutory commission" belong:
1) Reassuring that all decisions taken by the president, officers, and members of a given branch are agreeable with the statute of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" as well as in the spirit of the philosophy of totalizm.
2) Making decisions in all controversial matters and in all arguments.
3) Exclusion of members of the "party of totalizm" in the area of competence of a given commission.
4) Determining of dates of conventions and also organising and supervising these conventions and elections, including the elections for governing bodies of the next cadence.
5) Reassuring that all registers of a given branch are updated and have "backups" that are well protected from a destruction, and in this way preventing the destruction of registers.
VI. FUNCTIONING OF THE "PARTY OF TOTALIZM"
Everyday activities of the "party of totalizm": 1. Members of the "party of totalizm" express their trust in morality, wisdom, level of expertise, experience, foresight,, and the level of responsibility of specific people by electing these people to appropriate positions in the governing bodies of this party.
2. Presidents and officers on positions of responsibility in the "party of totalizm", that are provided with the credit of trust of their members by being elected to these positions, take all decisions that lie in the area and territory of their competence, and run the apparatus which implement these decisions in real life. Wherever it is possible, the decision making should be carried out in consultations with the interested members of the party in order to enrich these with the group wisdom of these members.
3. Every decision taken by the president or an officer of the "party of totalizm", which affects at least one person other than this president or officer, must be registered somewhere in an appropriate written form.
4. Presidents and officers of the "party of totalizm" take a personal responsibility for all decisions that they make.
5. All decisions about which it is estimated that are going to affect between 500 to 5000 people, before the implementation must be rectified by the "statutory commission" of the same instance at which works the decision maker.
6. All decisions about which it is estimated that they affect over 5000 people, before implementation must be rectified by the central (for the entire country) "statutory commission" (of the highest rank).
7. The rectifying a given decision by the appropriate "statutory commission" does NOT remove the personal responsibility for its outcomes from the officer who make this decision.
8. In case the "statutory commission" finds a given decision disagreeable with the statute of the "party of totalizm" or with the statements of the philosophy of totalizm (e.g. because it runs against the action of any moral law), and thus this commission suspends the implementation of this decision, the decision needs to be transformed in such a manner that it eliminates the reservations of the commission, while after the transformation can be presented again to the same commission for rectification.
9. In case the decision maker does NOT agree with reservations of a given statutory commission, he or she can appeal to the statutory commission of a higher instance for reconsidering his or her decision. From reservations of the statutory commission of the highest rank there is no appeal.
Introduction of changes to the statute of the "party of totalizm": 1. Presidents, statutory commissions, and conventions of members, have rights to propose changes to the statute of a given branch.
2. A change of the statute of a given branch, the essence of which is morally contradictive to the statute of the central (country wide) branch of the "party of totalizm", or is contradictive to moral laws described by the philosophy of totalizm, is illegal and must be withdrawn.
3. The proposed changes and improvements of the statute acquire the power only after they are voted in a secret voting of the convention of a given branch, and after their agreeability with the central statute and with the content of moral laws is confirmed by the "statutory commission" of the higher rank or the central rank.
4. The long-term members of the "party of totalizm" which are affected in a undesirable manner changes to this statute, should obtain a choice whether their membership is going to be based on the old, or on the new formulation of this statute. (A long-term member is every member whose membership extends for at lest 10 years, as well as every member-organiser.)
VII. FINANCES OF THE "PARTY OF TOTALIZM"
Origins and management of assets and funds of the "party of totalizm": 1. Assets of the "party of totalizm" originate from membership fees, donations, and other sources allowed by laws concerning political parties and by other laws. Responsible for gathering the assets of the party, and also for accounting of all incomes and expenses of a given branch of the "party of totalizm" can be delegated by the president of a given branch to the treasurer of that branch.
2. The amount of membership fees is defined by decisions of presidents of subsequent branches of the 'party of totalizm". The president have the right to delegate this decision to the treasurer of a given branch.
3. Members-organisers, and also honorary members of the "party of totalizm", are released from the duty to pay membership fees.
4. All matters regarding membership fees of delegates for conventions of higher hierarchy branches, are regulated by their own branches, means by the branches that these delegates represent.
5. The external representation of given branches of the party of totalizm in all matters relating to finances and to party ownerships, as well as the rights to take credits on behalf of given party branches, are entitled presidents of given branches. But these presidents have the right to delegate their entitlements to treasurers of their branches.
6. The president of a given branch of the "party of totalizm", or the treasurer acting on behalf of that president, can establish legal and financial representatives who are to represent externally given branch of the "party of totalizm" and to draw credits, to the level and at conditions defined legally in the appropriate representation document.
7. All incomes and expenses of the divisions of the "party of totalizm" must be accounted accordingly to the currently prevailing financial laws.
...(These parts of thie web page are reserved for future use)...
...(Items reserved for the future development and use)...
Summary and the final information of this web page:
Summary of this web page:
The majority of people already "gave up"
the matter of the "improvement of our life
quality" through the improvement of the
social and political system in which we live.
But this is quite an erroneous approach.
After all, if we do NOT improve ourselves
our standards of living, then NO-ONE else
is going to do this for us. The proposed on
this web page political "party of totalizm",
with its peaceful and progressive status,
indicates for people the path for the least
"painful" way to accomplish such an improvement.
After all, it establishes "moral mechanisms
of the improvements" which in a long-run
must yield a significant gains for all people.
Thus, it is an attractive "alternative" for commonly
used to-date manners of accomplishing such
an improvement, of the kind of "coups", "revolutions",
"rebellions", "strikes" etc. - which typically spill
a lot of human blood, unnecessarily take a lot
of human lives, while in the final effect still do
NOT bring the expected results. (How in the
world ruled by
a new "group intellect" which starts its existence
from the spill of human blood, from unleashing
terror, and from causing harm, could possibly
introduce any improvement to the world?) So
it is worth to know, that such
a peaceful alternative for the improvement of
our lives do exist at all. It is also worth to learn
what it is all about. Just for these reasons it is
worth to read this web page.
Blogs of totalizm:
It is also worth to check periodically blogs
of totalizm available under addresses:
totalizm.wordpress.com (posts from #89 = i.e. from 2006/11/11)
kodig.blogi.pl (posts from #293 = i.e. from 2018/2/23)
drjanpajak.blogspot.co.nz (posts from #293 = i.e. from 2018/3/16)
All posts to blogs of totalizm (almost each one of
which is translated and published again in English)
are also available in my publication  which is
disseminated free of charge via the web page named
Notice that all these addresses hold the same
blog with the same content of messages. On the
blogs many matters discussed here are also explained with
additional details written as new events unveil before our eyes.
How with the web page named
one can find totaliztic descriptions
of topics in which he is interested:
A whole array of topics equally interesting
as these from the above web page, is also
discussed from the angle that is unique to
the philosophy of totalizm. All these related
topics can be found and identified with the use of
prepared especially to make easier finding
these web pages and topics. The name "index"
means a list of "key words" usually provided
at the end of textbooks, which allows to find
fast the description or the topic in which we
are interested. My web pages also has such
a content "index" - only that it is additionally
supplied in green
which after "clicking" at them with a mouse
immediately open the web page with the topic
that interest the reader. This content "index"
is provided on the web page named
It can be called from the "organising" part of
"Menu 1" of every totaliztic web page. I would
recommend to look at it and to begin using it
systematically - after all it brings closer hundreds
of totaliztic topics which can be of interest to
Current email addresses to the author of
this web page, i.e. officially to
Dr Eng. Jan Pająk
while courteously to Prof. Dr Eng. Jan Pająk,
at which readers can post possible comments,
opinions, descriptions, or information which
in their opinion I should learn, are provided
in item #L3 from the web page named
(for its version in the HTML language), or the web page named
(for the version of the web page "pajak_jan_uk.pdf"
in safe PDF format - which safe PDF versions
of further web pages by the author can also be
downloaded via links from item #B1 of the web page named
The author's right for the use of courteous
title of "Professor" stems from the custom that
"with professors is like with generals", namely
when someone is
once a professor, than he or she courteously
remains a professor forever. In
turn the author of this web page was a professor
at 4 different universities, i.e. at 3 of them,
from 1 September 1992 untill 31 October 1998,
as an "Associate Professor" from English-based
educational system, while on one university as
a (Full) "Professor" (since 1 March 2007 till
31 December 2007 - means at the last place
of employment in his professional life).
However, please notice that because of my
rather chronic lack of time, I reluctantly
reply to emails which contain JUST time
consuming requests, while simultaneously
they document a complete ignorance of their
author in the topic area which I am researching.
This web page is also available in the form
of a brochure marked
which is prepared in "PDF" ("Portable Document
Format") - currently considered to be the
most safe amongst all internet formats, as
normally viruses cannot cling to PDF. This
clear brochure is ready both, for printing,
as well as for reading from a computer
screen. It also has all its
still active. Thus, if it is read from the computer
screen connected to internet, then after clicking
onto these green links, the linked web pages
and illustrations will open. Unfortunately, because
the volume of it is around a double of the volume
of web page which this brochure publishes,
the memory limitations on a significant number
of free servers which I use, do NOT allow to
offer it from them (so if it does NOT download
from this address, because it is NOT available
on this server, then you should click onto any
other address from
and then check whether in there it is available).
In order to open this brochure (and/or download
it to own computer), it suffices to either click on
the following green link
or to open from any totaliztic web site the
PDF file named as in the above green link.
If the reader wishes to check, whether some other
totaliztic web page which he or she just is studying,
is also available in the form of such PDF brochure,
then should check whether it is listed amongst links
from "part #B" of the web page named
This is because links from there indicate all totaliztic
web pages, which are already published as such
brochures from series  in PDF format.
I wish you a fruitful reading!
Date of initiation this web page: 11 November 2011
Date of the most recent update: 20 March 2020
English: If you prefer to read in a different language, click on the selected flag or
green link below
Po polsku: Jeśli preferujesz czytanie w odmiennym języku, kliknij na wybraną flagę lub
zielony link poniżej