The best way to navigate this site might be from right here. You can find all the pages listed below. You can also go to the family tree
page, and click on names there, to see the structure of the relationships and get to the individual histories.
Finally, you can search the site by using the Pico search engine.
This page is relatively Plucker-friendly: the links have Plucker commands buried in them. You should be able to point Plucker at this page, and have it download the genealogy portion of the site.
This category is made up of things which didn't fit anywhere else.
- Things I'm looking for. There are a great many holes in my family history, and this is a list of some of the brick walls I've bumped into. If you can help me with any of these questions, please let me know!
- Main page: Brief histories of my grandparents.
- Family tree: Shows my ancestors, as far back as I know them. It includes links to their histories.
- Download my family tree: You can download my family tree either as a GEDCOM file, or as a Geneweb file. This has all the information which is more than 72 years old.
This category has notes on the families I'm researching. These pages are where I put the information people send me, raw notes, et cetera.
- Smith family notes: My notes on the Smith Family of Elmer Township, Sanilac County, Michigan.
- Thomlinson family notes: My notes on the Thomlinson Family of Granby Township, Newton County, Missouri (and elsewhere).
- Waite family notes: My notes on the Waite Family of somewhere. This includes the Davises.
These pages are the notes I have on individuals in my ancestory. This is where I put detailed information, and tie it together.