Glossary

From: Dave Brown
Date: Tue 05 Oct 1999 - 17:40:02 IST

I read my first copy of the book about 8 years ago. I have spent the years since tracking down copies to give to people. My current total to date is 6 copies inlcuding one ARC. However, they are getting incredibly expensive to come by (cheapest I have seen lately is $47.50...although one really nice bookseller on the web sold me a copy about a month ago for $10 [if you want to know where, email me directly at [email protected] - Warning, it takes patience and perseverance...I had a dry spell of 12 months]).

Republish... I think you (and your publisher) deserve the cash.

And, if the book can't be republished, I offer my services as typist for at least a chapter, if not more...if someone wants to post an e-copy.

Laters, folks... I have to go pull a pig out of my nostril.

Dave

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:31 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws