Glossary

From: Jon Piggott
Date: Wed 06 Oct 1999 - 22:55:49 IST

Hi AC,

I was first introduced to the book by either gary or ken casey back in 1993 whilst working in London. It is easily the funniest book I've ever read and the only book that I've ever read more than once, for those who know me that's not saying much but it is saying something. If the book were to come back in to print I would be a certain buyer and may in fact go as far as to lobby for it's inclusion in my local schools english literature curriculum. Of course the cover would have to be the same as the original or different. I also buy into the treetop level concept and I can recall some interesting pub debates about it's broader life applicability. Certain bodies of work have been successfully developed around the concept but I won't go into that. Anyway good luck with the republishing effort and if you are ever down in Australia (great surf if you still partake) I would love to meet you.

Best of luck,
Jon

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:32 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws