Glossary

From: Mark & The Mighty Spazmataz
Date: Fri 08 Oct 1999 - 18:27:54 IST

Dear John...

This is wonderful to see CB in the process of actualizing again.

As to your comment that you've only witnessed two copies of the novel once in one person's possession, and also that your friend Eddy must be vibrating at the actual Bandito frequency, I must say this: I proudly possess two copies of the original, which I have maintained possession of through beatings and dire threats over the years, well before the internet entered the equation and I found out that my irrational attachement and behavior was actually a global thing. Subversive as it is.

If this fact alone lends me my only distinction in this warped cauldron called the human race, I am content. Take this as you will.

Thank you for your applaudable service, Good Bandito,

Mark

P.S. In the skew of things, it IS almost disconcerting to know that A. C. Weisbecker is a real person who is asking for help to get the novel republished, isn't it? It slightly messes with pseudo-reality, no?

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:32 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws