[ Español ]
Jeroni Paul projects
HTPC / Arcade project
- VGA to TV/Arcade and other cable schematics:
schematics to interface VGA to Scart, VGA to Arcade, Jamma to Scart or Scart to VGA.
These interfaces provide optimal picture quality on tube TV sets and Arcade monitors and
avoid quality loses in conversions or scalings, WinModelines can be used to set the proper
refresh rates for TV/Arcade.
- WinModelines: a Windows tool to add custom resolutions
and refresh rates into ATI, NVidia, Matrox and 3Dfx video card drivers.
- RC800 - remote control plugin: a plugin for Girder, ARC2000
and HIP that allows you to use a PCI TV capture card remote control to control your PC.
For BT8x8/BT8x9/CX2388x/SAA713x/SAA7146 based cards.
- Automatic PC fan speed regulation: easy way to turn a standard
fan into a temperature regulated one with just a few components. This is a safe and cheap way to quiet a PC.
- Nixie clock I − Vintage electronics: the charming neon light in a clock display.
This project was made possible by Estebitan and Miguel Gimenez who provided
nice tubes and valuable old electronic chips - Thanks!
- Programmable timer: my first digital electronics project
designed using 4000 CMOS series chips. This device can be programmed with its display and
buttons to turn on and off an electrical appliance at set times.
- Automatic switch for audio amplifier: this simple circuit
switches the power to an audio amplifier automatically depending on the presence of audio
in its input. It has a delay of one minute of silence to turn off.
It was designed to replace a manual switch in an audio amplifier.
- Analog ESR meter: this section contains schematics and notes
to build a working ESR meter for testing electrolytics. This material courtesy of Gary Woods
was exposed in his web page but is no longer available.
- TDA3810 stereo simulator: an error exists in the TDA3810
Philips datasheet that makes it behave incorrectly in pseudo-stereo mode. Here is the error and its
- Internal 56k PCI schematics: these diagrams show the line interface
used in two models of Conexant internal 56k PCI modems.
Contact me at jeroni_paul (the usual symbol) hotmail.com