8. How would you describe your personality?
Easy-going until topics of politics/religion are raised
Very fun-loving, practical, loyal & reliable
9. Do you believe in ESP? Do you consider yourself to be psychic?
Yes & a little.
It explains how I can sometimes tell what's on my family/friends' minds
10. Are you a meat eater?
Yes, very much so, but I'm hoping to change that.
[more info: http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/lyndale/lotcaf/yiffle/fandom/]
[in this section, the term 'furry' refers to the depiction of anthropomorphic animals in media (artwork, stories, music etc); and/or, media which affects you on a personal / emotional / spiritual level.]
11. Who are your favourite furry characters?
Vinny from 'Biker Mice From Mars'
Cornflower from 'Red Wall'
Nadine & Ginger by Anya Schwartz
12. What type of furry artwork do you enjoy viewing/collecting?
Anime & manga, goth, medival
13. What type of furry literature do you enjoy reading?
Childrens' fiction (eg. NIMH & Charlotte's Web)
Adventure fiction (eg. Red Wall)
14. What are your favourite furry films/cartoons?
Flight of Dragons
The Last Unicorn
Biker Mice From Mars
Oliver & Co.
15. What are your favourite furry computer games?
16. What are your favourite furry comic books?
Biker Mice From Mars
17. What are your favourite furry comic strips?
Kevin & Kell: Herdthinners
Ozy & Millie
18. What types of furry media do you create?
Drawings & sketches
19. Who are your favourite furry artists?
20. Who are your favourite furry writers?
21. Who are your favourite furry musicians?
22. What types of plushies do you own?
Teddies, cats, dogs & pokemon..... =^_^'=
23. What are your favourite species of plushie?
Cats & dogs
24. What attributes do you look for when buying a plushie?
Furriness & cute appeal
Must be big enough to hug & small enough to tow around
25. Describe your ideal plushie.
A furry white & grey wolf with bright yellow eyes
Fursuits & Accessories
26. What type of fursuits do you own?
I don't have a fursuit/tail
27. Do you enjoy wearing furry accessories?
I enjoy wearing my collar
28. Do you feel 'furrier' when wearing a fursuit/collar/tail etc?
No, I'm always furry =^_^=
29. Do you wear your fursuits in public?
30. Describe your favourite/ideal 'furry' appearance.
With a black collar & bright silver snowflake tag
A sleek black tail & soft cat ears
['furriness' - the feelings, emotions, thoughts and lifestyle that result from your attitude towards animals / relationship with your 'phenotype']
31. What are your phenotype(s)?
['phenotype' - the species of animal(s) with which you empathise, bond, spiritually connect etc]
Cats, wolves & the unicorn
32. Describe your ideal physical form.
[e.g. would you most like to be a human, or a normal zoomorphic animal, an anthropomorphic animal, centaur...]
A large grey cat with shiny yellow eyes
33. How much would you like to actually become an animal/furry?
Very very much!!!!
34. Would you like to be transformed into an animal/furry, if you could not change back?
Yes, why the hell not?
35. What kind of furry, non-sexual fantasies do you have?
Of running with a pack of wolves through a forest in moonlight
Being a cat & having my back/tummy being scratched
36. What conditions help you to enjoy/express your furriness?
[being around other furries, exploring the 'great outdoors' etc]
Just being among friends is enough
I growl when someone pisses me off though
37. How and when was your furriness first evident?
I was in secondary school when I realised that I started growling/purring & liked climbing trees. Hell, I even like pouncing on friends & they were the ones who pointed it out to me.
38. How does your furriness influence your lifestyle, personality, appearance, emotions or thoughts?
I love being in petshops & no one can really stop me from going into one. I'm as loyal as a canine though, which contradicts my feline aspects
39. How much control do you have over your furriness?;
[does it have negative side effects; has it ever manifested itself involuntarily]
Not very much. My wrath is pretty much like a cat's
40. Do you act furry in public?
Sometimes, not that anyone really cares
41. How does your furriness influence the way you interact with people?
Yup. Poeple seem to relax in my presence when I growl/purr
42. Do you act more/less furry in the company of furry friends?
I don't have physical furry friends. All online
43. What are other people's attitudes towards your furriness?
They usually don't really bother.
44. What types of furry themed decorations/accessories adorn your living space?
[e.g. posters, drawing, calenders in your house/room]
A framed 'wolf howling at the full moon' jigsaw on my wall
Cat figurines on my organ
'My Little Pony' dolls on my shelf
A crystal unicorn hanging over my desk
45. What factors influence your furriness?
The weather to some extent =^_^=
- Observation: I like staring at things for long periods of time
- Empathy: A lot, especially with animals
- Past life: I don't know about my past life & I'm quite happy with my present one
- Guardian spirit: Quite a bit
- Cartoon stereotypes: No
- Inner spirit: Yes
- Species dysphoria:
46. How much of your furriness is 'instinct' vs 'learnt'?
Most of it is instinct. I don't have anyone to learn this from
47. The full moon: How does it affect you? Why do you think that it affects you? Do you think that it affects non-furries in the same way that it affects furries? Does the moon hold any spiritual significance for you?
I love staring at it for long periods. Non-furries tend to ignore it.
48. What animals are you most/least comfortable with?
Most: Anything with fur
Least: Anything under the category 'insects'
49. What pets do you own?
14 guinea pigs
50. Do you have the opportunity to watch animals in the wild?
Yup, the birds & stray cats/dogs
51. Do you have a greater-than-average empathy with animals?
I should think so
52. Do you believe that animals have ESP?
53. Have you ever communicated with an animal via telepathy?
Yup & they have weird brains
54. Do you think it is acceptable to hunt/raise animals for food?
55. Do you think it is acceptable to hunt/raise animals for fur/leather?
Nope. Leather should be a by-product of food
56. Do you think it is acceptable to hunt animals for sport?
Nope. There are a million other ways to entertain yourself, so why hunt?
57. What are your favourite animal/furry websites?
58. What are your favourite furry MUCKs/MUDs?
[Multi User Chat Kingdoms / Multi User Dungeons - roleplaying worlds]
Don't play 'em
59. What are your favourite animal/furry newsgroups/mailing lists?
60. How did you discover alt.lifestyle.furry?
61. What were your very first impressions of alt.lifestyle.furry?
62. What do you like the most/least about alt.lifestyle.furry?
- Most : That everyone welcomes you with open arms
- Least : That there's a lot of bickering lately
63. What would you like to see more/less of in alt.lifestyle.furry?
- Most : That everyone has fun & chat
- Least : That everyone be less touchy & argue
[more info: http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/lyndale/lotcaf/yiffle/sexuality/]
[the questions in this category relate to sexual activities and fetishes; and/or emotional relationships. Remember: feel free to skip any questions which you do not want to answer. Definitions are listed at the end of this category.]
64. Are you straight, gay or bisexual?
[if you want to be more precise you can specify your answer on a scale ranging from 0 (strictly heterosexual) to 9 (strictly homosexual).]
65. What are your favourite sexual activities, with other people?
[TinySex, pony play, fursuit sex, roleplay, vanilla sex etc]
My issues, your dreams
66. What are your 'furry fetishes'?
[Vorarephilia, macrophilia, microphilia, doraphilia, fat furries, transformation, plushophilia, inflatophilia etc]
My issues, so here's the door
67. Describe your ideal partner.
[species, appearance, personality etc]
Physically toned wolf with a soft touch
68. What type of furry sexual fantasies do you have?
None of your business =^_~=
69. Has your gender preference changed since discovering the furry community?
70. What cartoon characters are/were you attracted to?
Vinny from 'Biker Mice From Mars'
71. Are/were you more attracted to furry cartoon characters than to human cartoon characters?
Usually, but it depends on the character
72. What species of animal are you most attracted to?
73. Do you have a different gender preference towards animals than with humans?
74. Do you have an (animal) partner?
75. What part of an animal's body do you find the most attractive/sexy?
Doraphilia - fur fetish
Fursuit sex - having sex with and/or as a person wearing a fursuit
Inflatophilia - attracted to inflatable animals
Macrophilia - attracted to enormous furries
Microphilia - attracted to tiny furries
Plushophilia - attracted to plushies (soft toys / stuffed animals)
Pony play - animal themed BDSM; roleplaying as an equine and being led around by a 'trainer'
Roleplay - roleplaying as an animal during sex. May also involve predator/prey dominance and submission
TinySex - having sex with another person(s) over the internet
Toonophilia - a 'crush' on a cartoon character
Transformation - aroused by the idea of transforming into an animal/furry
Vanilla sex - 'normal' human/human sex: no fursuits, no kinky stuff etc :)
Vorarephilia - aroused by the idea of eating/being eaten by an animal/furry
Zoophilia - sexual/emotional attraction towards real animals