Glossary

From: Tore Gjorsvik
Date: Tue 05 Oct 1999 - 15:28:32 IST

Dear Mr. Weisbecker,

I am very pleased to receive the news of a possible re-publishing of Cosmic Bandidos, particularly since I have never been able to get hold of a copy of an original (english) version myself.

Cosmic Bandidos was translated into Norwegian, and I have a copy of that version. I have of course read it mc2 times and I have also lent it out to most of my friends and managed to hang on to it by demanding a NOK 1000 (~US$125) deposit for lending it out.

This has proven very successful in that I still have my copy, although a bit worn.

I really wish you luck in your effort to re-publish it. Please let me know when and where I can get hold of a copy, as I always prefer to read books in their original language.

By the way, if you are unsuccessful in republishing, maybe you could try to publish it as what we in Norway call a "sound-book" where the whole book is read and recorded on tape or CD ?

Best Regards
Tore Gjorsvik
Oslo, Norway

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:31 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws