Glossary

From: John O'Regan
Date: Tue 20 Jul 1999 - 18:46:38 IST

Fellow Banditos,

I bring you great news. I read the message below on Monday. It looked genuine, but I know how reclusive ACW is so I had his e-mail address (I took the precaution of removing it from the text below) verified. I received verification today and now am free to pass on his message.

I've also taken the liberty of adding his address (actually a friend's address) to the list of subscribers so he'll be able to read all your replies. So I'm looking forward to lots of lenghty replies with heaps of helpful suggestions,

enjoy,
John.

- - - -

> Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 16:01:27 EDT
> From: Allan C. Weisbecker <>
> To: John O'Regan <>
> Subject: Fwd: cosmic banditos' author surfaces and needs help

By the way, my new book, In Search of Captain Zero, is in the final throes. Random factors willing, it will be in stores next year.

A. C. Weisbecker

> Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 13:36:41 EDT
> From: Allan C. Weisbecker <>
> Subject: cosmic banditos' author surfaces and needs help

Through appropriately clandestine means, I have intercepted a missive from this address regarding my book, Cosmic Banditos. Although the prescribed means of contacting me is through the International Herald Trib's classified section, I'm willing to let it slide for now. I'm here if anyone cares. I'm also in need of help in getting the book back in print. Any evidence that the book has a following -- NET discussion groups, reader comments and suggested reading lists, etc. -- would be hugely appreciated. (They would be included in the proposal package my agent and I are currently preparing for the publishing world.) By the way, the book is a big hit in Europe, France and Italy in particular. Doesn't seem right that it's in print and available over there, while in the U.S. it's nearly impossible to come by. Please let me know you're out there; every Bandito counts.

Cosmically yours,
A. C. Weisbecker (call me Allan)

Jose sends his love.

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:31 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws