Glossary

From: Alfred Darson
Date: Tue 20 Jul 1999 - 22:31:59 IST

Outstanding. It is good to "hear" from you. Something that you should let those in the publishing world see. A copy of Cosmic Banditos, found recently through the Internet, was priced at $100. It was John, the Net Bandito, who found this, and I am sure that he will furnish the details. And, according to my knowledge, it was probibly already bought, unfortunately, not by me. Consider this, lords of capitalism. If there are people out there willing to pay $100 for this book, not even in hardcover, perhaps there is something to it? I will not even add that it is an excellent primer in advanced physics, putting such works as "A Brief History of Time" to shame, simply because it is actually a good read, neither dry nor boring, but very strongly informative. It would also be a waste of your time to hear that it is a damn funny read. So, I appeal to your pocketbook. If you publish Cosmic Banditos, you will make money. Period.

Oh, and Allan, this summer I am going to the Burning Man Festival in the Black Rock Desert this summer. At such time myself and a group of fellow Banditos will be taking over the radio station for reasons so secret, even I don't know it yet. I will make sure to make a tape available of it, and have all the boys, girls, etc. write how much they love the book(I don't know how much tequila stained missives will help, but they may do something). That is about it. If you wish to get in touch with me, this addy is valid.

Lates
Bandito James
Regional Contact -- Burning Man Festival

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:31 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws