Glossary

From: Scott D. Barlow
Date: Sat 24 Jul 1999 - 15:45:17 IST

Greetings all!

Just a quick story about lost and found.

My first (and only copy) of Cosmic Banditos, came to me as a random gift from a random relative in i believe 1987. For the next 2 years it became a constant travelling companion, I shared photocopied pages of it with many of my friends (who could never find a copy of their own!). Then one day I made the ultimate silly mistake, i lent the actual book to a female, I confess that her "unique" charms influenced my thought process. Needless to the book was gone, she ended up somewhere on the east coast and i lost touch. I spent a lot of time looking for another copy, no success.

Finally in 1992, a random encounter in a bar in Grand Rapids MI and there she is! After I explained to the nice police officer that i was not in fact a contrabandist jacked up on large amounts alcohol and drugs, but merely enjoyed reading about them, i was able to secure my orginal copy.

It sits today right... wait a minute, it was just here! Damn multiple dimensions! I was remembering somethig from an alternate reality! I still don't have the book, it's not there .... oh whew it's back now.

Sorry, just have to say I loved the book! Am looking forward to more from Mr. A. C. Weisbecker, take care all!

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:31 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws