Collaborations
Guest Authors Page

Links

 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 
Title
Rating
Summary




 
PG
This is angst. Pure and simple. Sorry. My muse made me do it. A sort of follow up to "What if?" Only in the vaguest possible way though.
       
 
PG-13
I decided that I wanted to write about the baby deal too. So, if you're sick of those stories, there's your out. Hopefully, I've taken a slightly different approach.
       
 
PG
Set this current season and contains spoilers for Automatic For the People. Alternates POV's.
       
 
PG
The end of a dream, the beginning of something beautiful.
       
 
G
A little piece of fluff.
       
 
R-ish
Yet another reaction piece. Deals with the idea of suicide. Trying to even out the balance in the reactions a wee bit. Just a little because I can't stand both characters right now.
       
 
PG-ish
COMPLETE! Fixing parts of the season finale…
       
 
PG-13
The road to each other is long and winding. Will they? Won't they? Read and see.
       
 
R
A way of fixing things. Surprisingly light on the angst.
       
PG-ish
Yet another reaction piece to the finale.
       
 
PG-13
Speculation fic. Based on the speculations about the spoilers. This may never happen. It will certainly never happen the way I wrote it. But I wrote it anyway.
       
 
PG-13
Shipper-angst. Set after the events of Paraguay. Harm and Mac are maried and find their personal relationship on the edge of ruin. Will they ever get it right?
       




   
 
 
       
 
 
       
 
 
       
 


       
 
 
   
 
 
 
   
 
 
 
   
 
 
       
 
 
       

 

© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1