Collaborations
Guest Authors Page


 
 
 
 
 

 

 


 
Title
Rating
Summary




 
The "Rest of the Story" Series
  How I thought the stories of the end of this season should end.
       
     
       
 
G
 
       
 
G
 
       
 
G
 




 
The "Oh" Series
 
       
 
NC-17
The first in the series! Harm and Jen learn a few things about themselves and Harm’s relationship with Mac. WARNING: This is my attempt to write a story in character of two people doing something very out of character. It is a temporary HARM / JEN pairing and chapter two is Harm and Jen graphically together. If the thought upsets you – PLEASE DO NOT READ!
       
 
NC-17
Second in the series! The shipper sequel to Oh, What the Hell. Armed with a new attitude, Harm makes some changes.
       




 
The "Implications" Series
   
       
 
PG-13
The first in the series! An single event brings unexpected changes to Harm and Mac's lives.
       
 
PG-13
The second in the series! Written as a request after Implications and Possibilities. If you haven’t read that yet, you need to in order to follow this story.
       




 
Stand Alone Stories
   
       
AO
AO-Adults Only - The affects of one little thing done differently.
       
 
NC-17
Harm and Mac work a case to catch a blackmailer.
       
 
PG
Harm worries about Mac.
       
 
Negotiating Relationships
NC-17
What would happen if Harm and Mac's relationship were just a little bit different.
       
 
Rescue
NC-17
 
       
 
PG
You never know what will bring you sudden understanding.
       
 
That Was Then, This Is Now
NC-17
 
       
 
The Times of His Life
NC-17
 
       
 
PG
Written Immediately after Season 10 Christmas Episode. The title says it all.
       
 
NC-17
My version of what happened after Hail and Farewell the season 9 finale.
 
 
 
 
 
     




       
 
 
       
 


       
 
 
   
 
 
 
   
 
 
 
   
 
 
       
 
 
       

 

© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1 1