The Comfort

You've come to the right place.

• Did you know that true peace is not far away?
  • Did you know that there is someone out there who is the very essence and inventor of unconditional love?
  • Did you know that you don't have to be "stuck" in your present conditions?
  • Did you know that there is someone out there who will make it so you are never lonely, uncontented, or disturbed again?

Well, now you do.

And now you can finally do something about it.

So, your heart may be asking, how does one achieve this state of deep peace?

Ever thought about reading a Bible, just to give it a chance? Millions of people find comfort in laying all their worries on God. Statistics show that people who read their Bible regularly are clearly more happy, peaceful, and contented, than those who ignore it. Even if you're not a believer, it still has healthy advice for a good, everyday life. Try it, even as a last resort. Even if you've had bad experiences with "getting religion" before. Even if you seem to have everything you want. Even if you're already religious. Even if you know religious people who you don't particularly like. Because there's always something missing. And it does a soul good.

Here's a link to my religion page, for a good start. Soon I'll have more links to help you on your way. Or you could just shut off your computer and go find the family Bible.

My religion page

Also, I would be delighted to hear from you to answer any questions, take any comments or suggestions, or compare ideas. E-Mail me if you feel like it, and I'll get back to you ASAP, though I am going to be away quite a bit in the next few weeks.

There's no place like

Home!

Home|Poetry|Links|Quotes|Comfort|Photo Album|Religion|Good Things|About me|Russia
    Writing|Art|Book Reviews|Comments|Other|Sign Guestbook|View Guestbook
    This page hosted byGet your own Free Home Page
    Hosted by www.Geocities.ws