Pictures galore; my photo album

My photo album

Welcome to a shortened version of my photo album. These are some of my favorite pictures from some of my favorite events and of some of my favorite people. Enjoy!

This is me, in black and white. It's a very good likeness of me, and it was taken my first day in Russia.

This is my friend, Allison, (yellow) and I (red) on her uncle's sailboat in Alaska. We went there a couple summers ago for a week and it was a wonderful time.

This is my friend, Liz, (right) and I (left) at a local park a couple years ago.

This is my friend Allison again with Anton, our orchestra buddy, on the last day of school my sophmore year. The seniors did a great job of TP-ing.

These are a bunch of friends in Algebra on the last day of school, my sophmore year. I'm smack in the middle.

This is the group of Americans that I traveled to Russia with in the spring of 1998. I'm on the left side with a green coat and black hat.

This is me with my Russian host family at the train station. On the left is Andrew, then Masha, then me, then my host mom. My host dad was gone that day.

These were some of my best friends in Russia. On the left is Fyodor, then Dennis, then Andrew again, and then Diana, who went to my school in America for a semester where we became friends.

This is me, again, in a local park. It was taken summer of 1997 when my friend, Liz, and I were trying to do senior pictures for our junior year.

There's no place like Home!

Home|Poetry|Links|Quotes|Photo Album|Religion|Good Things|About me|Russia
Writing|Art|Book Reviews|Comments|Other|Sign Guestbook|View Guestbook
Just go here. There's a whole bunch of neat stuff.Free Home Page
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws