Glossary

From: John O'Regan
Date: Fri 08 Oct 1999 - 15:39:04 IST

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, James A. Barbour wrote:

Have you looked at the 22 (I think) reviews of CB on Amazon.com? They'd probably add to the cause quite well. Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ts/book-customer-reviews/039474277X

Bandito James,

Twenty-two reviews and every single one of them awarded CB the maximum five stars. How many books can say that? I tried to add my own review twice. The first time, I plugged the list which is against the guide- lines. The second time, my browser crashed. I'll try again soon. Third time lucky, I hope.

Anyway, there's a link at the bottom of the page entitled: "I am the Author, and I want to comment on my book." I strongly encourage Allan to follow that link and fill in the form. It's an ideal platform to tell ardent CB fans about his campaign to get CB reprinted. He might also get away with mentioning that he has a new book coming out next year,

just a thought,
John (the Net Bandito).

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:32 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws