Hand in hand, side by side, they walked out into the main room, listening, trying to find the direction of the haunting melody.

"I think it’s coming from over here," she pointed in the direction of the door directly across from them.

"I don’t think so, Mac. I think it’s coming from over there," he pointed at door in the opposite direction.

Sighing, Mac pulled away and stood in the middle of the room. "Okay, I do not believe in ghosts but...we could use a little help here," she called out, her voice echoing through the cavernous house.

Nothing happened for a moment, and Mac turned to him, as if asking him what came next. Shrugging he looked around as if expecting another sign.

In the next instant the lights all around the room dimmed to just a soft, barely there glow. For the first time that evening the storm seemed to be letting up a little and the clouds parted, allowing the moon to shine through the glass dome in the ceiling like a spot light on her. Harm’s breath caught in his throat as he looked at her in the moonlight.

Then a gust of warm air swept in and swirled around them both, rustling Mac’s dress and threatening to blow away the fedora off of his head. Behind the wind came the music, filling the whole room with its sensuous beat. The rhumba rhythm of the song caught hold of him, his body almost aching to take her in his arms and sway to the erotic melody. The heat in her eyes as she looked at him told him he wasn’t alone, giving him courage, and then he was there, offering her his hand. "Dance with me?"

Her answer was to place her palm in his, and instantly he had her body tucked close to him, his arms around her. They were gliding across the floor, their bodies completely in sync. The moonlight seemed to follow them everywhere as they danced together, their bodies touching intimately. Time seemed to stand still as one song melted into the next, and still they danced until they were both breathless.

As the music swelled and crescendoed, building in intensity, so did their reactions to each other. Abruptly he stopped, just holding her tightly in his arms, and for a long moment just started at her. Her chest was heaving from exertion and his nearness, her lips slightly parted, and Harm couldn’t wait another moment to have her.

He released her only to cup both sides of her face in his hands before bringing her closer, claiming her mouth in a searing kiss. This kiss was all fire and passion, and soon both were in a heated battle to get as close to the other as they could. Lips fused together, tongues tangled, and still it wasn’t enough.

He broke away long enough to ask in a gruff whisper, "Be with me tonight?"

Her surrender was complete and immediate. "Yes," she answered without hesitation.

In the style of Rhett Butler, Harm swept her off her feet and ascended the grand staircase. Lights led the way, but he didn’t really need them, he knew the way instinctively. He came to the half open doorway and pushed it in slightly with his foot, before carrying her over the threshold. The room was lit only by the roaring fire in the fireplace, casting the room in a soft glow.

Mac sighed, leaning her head against his shoulder and whispering in his ear, "So romantic."

Turning his face toward hers he kissed her soundly before replying, "This is only the beginning."

He kicked the door shut before moving them over to the bed. Harm released her legs, letting her slide down his body, the friction igniting a fire inside of him. When she was steady on her feet, their eyes met and they just stared for what seemed like forever. The moment they’d had both waited for for nine long years had finally arrived. She started to say something, but she was interrupted with an embrace and a kiss that made her forget any of the conversations she had planned.

He kissed her like there wouldn’t be a next time, like at any moment someone or something would break the spell cast upon them. But there would be no one there to see them tonight, no one to interrupt this moment. Even the spirits in the house had granted them privacy. This was their time, and he kissed her with a tenderness she hadn’t known existed until this man.

Their bodies were crushed against one another, savoring every touch, every caress. His coat disappeared first, her hands smoothing over the crisp shirt underneath. His breathing quickened when she reached for his tie and removed it before slowly undoing the buttons on his shirt. When her fingernails raked down his chest passion suddenly unleashed itself, like a floodgate opening and it threatened to consume them both. He pressed her up against the tall bed, before claiming her mouth once more. Their lower bodies were grinding against each other, his arousal evident in every thrust of his hips.

She pushed the hat off of his head, her fingers burying in his silky hair as she held him to her. He eventually pulled away, doing the same for her by removing her hat and releasing the pins in her hair. It was so erotic to pull those pins out slowly, one at a time, and then to see that beautiful hair tumble down around her shoulders.

He wasted no time in ridding her of her jacket and soon her blouse followed. Brushing the silk chemise underneath with the back of his hand caused her nipples to harden and Harm couldn’t stop himself from stroking one through the material. She gasped then groaned, arching into his touch.

His other hand moved to the button and zipper on her skirt. "I need to see all of this," was his ragged statement. "I’ve been thinking about your underwear since you gave me a peak in the car." The skirt slithered to the floor.

"I did no...oh god!" His hand was sliding up the back of her thigh and her breath caught in her throat when he reached the swell of her bottom and squeezed.

He buried his face into her neck as he furiously pulled at her underwear as if it were an enemy to be conquered. She pushed him back, her hands immediately reaching for his belt. Before she could accomplish the task though, he scooped her off her feet and collapsed with her onto the bed, coming down on top of her. A shoe came off, then the other, all in a blur. Somewhere she’d lost control. Wanting to gain the upper hand, she twisted her body sharply and the pair suddenly changed positions, now with her on top.

Her eyes never left his as she slid down, her breasts rubbing against him as she went. He moved to sit up, but she pushed him back, still smiling. Straddling his thighs, she finished undoing his belt and then the zipper of his fly. His breathing was becoming more shallow with every second, and when she grabbed his pants at the hips and pulled, he jumped slightly. He lifted his hips to help her, and soon his aroused manhood was revealed. Lifting himself on his elbows, he watched as her eyes looked up at him from below his waist. She smiled a wicked smile before turning her attention downward.

There were no inhibitions. They both understood what was going to happen now and there would be nothing to stop them from enjoying each other completely.

She pulled his pants down and off before spreading open his legs. Without looking up she began to kiss the base of his erect cock, teasing, tasting, savoring the scent of him. She licked him then took him into her mouth, her tongue teasing and tasting and flicking at the tip. He fell back, a slight moan passing his lips as he put his hand on the back of her head, guiding her movements. She was stroking him now as she licked and sucked, all the while stroking his hardness. She released him and moved up suddenly and kissed then licked his stomach, looking to see if he was enjoying it. She continued stroking him, the tip growing moist from her touch and her thumb ran back and forth across the top, spreading the moisture and heightening his pleasure.

With a primal growl, Harm grabbed her under her arms and brought her across his lap. They both groaned at the intimate contact. The rest of their clothing was coming off at a fast and furious pace, and soon she was naked, except for those garters. "I want to leave those on," he said, almost to himself.

He rolled them, and she came to rest against the large pillows, her hair fanning out around her. He took in every detail of her lucius body. Her large heavy breasts were perfect for her figure, round and soft yet they maintained a beautiful shape, even when she laid on her back. Skin that he'd dreamed of tasting lay before him. Slim waist, curvy hips, and toned thighs encased in silk.

He moved between her legs, spread them until she was totally exposed before him, and he touched her. His thumb brushed over her swollen clit and it was as if she had been hit by lightning. It was exactly the reaction he had hoped for.

"Harm...please...make love to me," she pleaded.

For him, that was all she needed to say.

Coming to rest over her body, he kissed her as he found her opening and plunged deep within her for the first time. She gasped as her deepest being expanded to take him all in. For a moment they froze there, trembling at the power of their joining. Then with a motion that comes from the most primal of urges, they began to move.

Slowly at first, grinding, he slid nearly all the way out before plunging back into her. With every slide he could feel the silk of her stockings, rubbing against his skin, adding another dimension to their lovemaking. They began to build momentum, kissing, trying to breathe, moaning as waves of sheer pleasure shot through their loins. Whispers of romance, promises of forever were uttered, so low that only they could have heard them had there been anyone listening.

The ecstacy mounted with every thrust, and all too soon she could feel the beginnings of climax. His pleasure was building too, the physical sensations were overloading his system, as was the love and affection that shone in her eyes as she looked at him.

She felt a build up in the pit of her stomach and then in a moment, like a breaking wave, she came. It released from her stomach and radiated through out her whole body, her moans and cries of pleasure echoing around them. At the same time, her contractions tightened her inner walls around him and he felt the control leave his body and his release was upon him. He continued to thrust into her and tried to hold back as long as he could, but the sensations were too strong, and unable to hold it off any longer, he came with the hoarse whisper of her name.

They were breathing heavily, shaking, trembling, and he stayed within her, wanting to stay buried in her body forever. But he knew it wasn’t possible and, sooner than he liked, he rolled to the side, bringing her with him and wrapping her in his arms. She was shivering, and suddenly he realized that it was curiously cold in their room, the fire having died down long ago. He grabbed the heavy blankets that had been unmercifully battered during their coupling and pulled them over them.

Wrapped up together they drifted in and out of reality as their bodies settled back into themselves. An hour had passed and neither had any notion of it as they held on to one another.

They talked and kissed and laughed, truly sharing their time together, and all too soon the dance of passion started all over again.

Continue to Part 5

Back to Fanfictions

© once upon a rose garden 2003
Disclaimer: JAG and its characters are the property of Paramount Pictures, Viacom, CBS, Belisarius Productions, and Donald P. Bellisario. This site is not intended to violate any copyrights they have and is not intended for profit in any way, shape or form. It is meant to be a respectful tribute to the show and its characters and actors.
Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1