TRUST NO OTHER SOURCE FOR ACCURACY!!! WE KNOW THE FACTS – ACCEPT NO INTERCEPTION!!!
CIDE060 Evolve “Breaking Down The Barriers” LP / CD / zine
CIDE059 Jim Swill “I’m the one screaming with my eyes.” book
CIDE058 Praey CDR
Debut songs from the
CIDE057 Chemical Committee “Ill-umi-Nati” CDR
Chemical Committee (AKA CemCom) is the Cincinnati hiphop duo of Beta Max and Freak One (Evolve project collaborator) rapping about drugs, the cops, tagging, and an array of other presences in their world, both positive and negative – all backed by strongly Wu-influenced beats laced heavily with old video games and movie samples of varying traceable relevance. This is 100% robo-tripping hiphop, raw from the frustrated and crazed urban midwest American youth. ILL-UMI-NATI was originally self-released in 2007, now re-editioned for CemCom’s debut contribution to the Realicide label. Screenprinted disc, color cover art, fold-out poster, vinyl sticker. 100 copies, August 2009.
CIDE056 Mavis Concave “Survive This” CDR
Mavis Concave of Realicide, SX, DJ Thumper – 5 track EP produced summer 2009 in Saint Louis – a narrative trudging though complete emotional devastation, intense self-doubt and identity conflicts, vengeful and defeated confessions, and finally the tempered strength to move forward – wrenching vocal performances all to a soundscape of raw digital glitches, scathing breakcore rhythms, and the driving force of memorable synth lines backed by immaculate gabber kicks. There is even an amped up digital hardcore cover of Dystopia’s song “Socialized Death Sentence” for anyone whose job has them considering suicide as a reasonable alternative. If you’d always thought hard electronic beats were nothing besides a cheap accessory to raver drugs – here is another fierce counterexample. EMBRACE YOUR DOOM – IN FORWARD MOTION! Screenprinted disc with fold-out poster (artwork by Nick Francel) and vinyl sticker. 150 copies, August 2009.
CIDE055 Realicide “Resisting The Viral Self” LP / CD / zine
"Resisting The Viral Self" is a rare
circumstance of Realicide finally completing an extensive studio album of a
highly collaborative nature. In contrast to the project's extensive output of
live bootlegs and other very rough material, here is a very defined and focused
collective energy from artists across the
CIDE053 Evolve “once it was easy to give up everything you had & wander; before the streets were venomous: we walk”
The third Evolve album, re-issued after its initial release on the Heresee label in late 2006. This is a beautifully warm and passionate album from Cincinnati Ohio; a collection of tape collage blending into spoken pieces, joined by primal hardware drum machine and synth patterns, humble urban hiphop elements with surreal freestyles by guests such as Jim Swill and Freak One. If you have interest in art and music that confronts the dark, edgy aspects of city life, the grit and anxiety, fears and personal conflicts, but still with an overwhelming feeling of awe and compassion, a love for both friends and passing strangers, the Evolve project is highly recommendable. If you are interested in music that’s purpose is to make you feel invulnerably hard and comic-book-like, you might want to skip this and stick with mainstream radio. Screenprinted disc, foldout lyrics xerox poster, and a color photograph. 200 copies, December 2008.
CIDE052 Sacrifice Zine #2
Constructed of material gathered throughout 2008, this 2nd episode of Sacrifice features interviews with Capital Hemorrhage, Abiku, Nuclear Dawn, Xrin Arms, and written pieces by Cybelle Collins, Knox Mitchell, Simon Severe, and Michael from Big Nurse. New artwork by Mr.Ben and Robert Inhuman, with a series of earlier drawings by Adrian DeQuiros and Shawn Blake. The zine’s centerfold actually folds out to reveal an extensive survey piece of the question "Is the intent of amusement and social comfort a threat to the potency of applied punk / hardcore / noise ethics in our daily lives?" with widely varying responses from Johnny Ultraviolence, BIRTH!, Jason Forrest, Muscle Brain, Trevor Dunn, Jim Swill, Rosemary Malign, and dozens more… 200 copies, December 2008.
CIDE051 Realicide / Capital Hemorrhage split 7”
Originally created for Apop Records, when it was
never pressed we decided this could be the first vinyl release properly handled
by the Realicide label. Each band offers 2 tracks, one being a cover song of
the other band. Realicide “The Audience Sucks” and “Army Beta Test” (C.H.
cover), featuring merciless speedcore gabber by Vankmen and industrial rock
programming by Mavis Concave, with voice and further editing by Robert Inhuman.
Capital Hemorrhage “Man Of Steel” (Realicide cover w/ words by Jim Swill) and
“Familiar Death”, a bleak and disjointed mix of hardcore and no-wave noiserock
by the duo also known for Ultra//Vires, Hentai Lacerator, Often, and their DIY
label Outfall Channel. Mastered Weasel Walter. Cover art by Ryan Faris of C.H.
and inner sleeve artwork by Ben S. of
CIDE050 Realicide "CIDE TORRENT" data-DVDR, 4.3gb of over 1,800 files.
We're living in an age, more and more it seems,
in which all information is available if we're able to recognize and accept it.
This is a data DVDR that contains around 99% of anything ever publicly
available by Realicide, beginning with the project's conception in 2002 through
the curation of this release in September 2008, totaling over 37 hours of
audio, hundreds of flyers and posters and photos, notes, all organized into 67
folders... For anyone who has not already owned Realicide material, or for
anyone looking for any earlier or more obscure previous releases, this disc contains
almost everything that the public has ever had access to: tapes, vinyl records,
CDR's, zines, "net releases", compilation tracks. And as the title
suggests, it was painstakingly compiled in order to adhere to the recent surge
of Torrent file-sharing online. You can make torrents of it, inject it into
your Soulseek files, burn CD's, anything... As bonus material, included are
many previous releases by Realicide-related artists such as Evolve, Mavis
Concave, Ultra//Vires, aaronquinn, SX, Hentai Lacerator, Jim Swill, No Candy...
The DVD case it's packaged in also contains 3 xerox posters and a sticker.
CIDE049 Simon Severe “Pressure Harvest” zine, 20 pages
This zine wasn’t initially released as CIDE049, but it was created to be available during the Summer 2008 Realicide tour which spanned over 60 shows across the US and parts of Canada. It was Simon’s first zine in what will be a series called Pressure Harvest. Topics range from political activism, energy alternatives and conservation, trances of misanthropy and certainly of existential perspectives, offered both through intense accounts of personal experiences, fictional narratives, and straight-forward philosophical short essays. There’s nothing really about bands or records in this zine, but for anyone interested in the inner-workings of people involved in the Realicide project, like previous books by Jim Swill and others, this could be of significant interest. Edition: 200, May 2008.
CIDE048 Robert Inhuman “No Grip On Tomorrow” CDR, 34 min.
This is a collection of various taperecordings, 4-track sketches, live performances, and misc. taking place October 2006 through March 2007. The sound ranges from gritty minimal sluggish digital hardcore, to violent anxiety acapella (the Putrid Sacrifice), to spoken and faint ambient collaged elements, all fairly rough and impulsive. Content is meditative and despairing, very accurate to a dismal winter in the midwest, the kind in which once it passes you are confused as to how and why you are still alive. But I guess life fucking “goes on” or whatever is loosely refered to as “life” anyway. This is not a hardcore or harsh noise album. Screenrprinted disc by Outfall Channel. Edition: 60, January 2008.
CIDE047 Robert Inhuman “IDENTITY” CDR, 75 min.
Collection of all solo gabber punk / hardcore material created late 2004 through 2006. IDENTITY contains 32 tracks, including some previously released on discs, tapes, net labels, misc. and others never available before, has some references and similarities to Realicide 2006 performances. All lyrics included with a fold-out insert, and a slew of tracks featuring only drums or vocal separated. Screenprinted disc by Outfall Channel. Edition: 100, January 2008.
CIDE046 Hentai Lacerator “Sugarsplash!” CDR, 20 min. + booklet
The long-dreaded release of Hentai Lacerator’s studio-recorded set, 12 songs about Slimer crying slippery with anxious joy onto animated dreamlike girlfriends (vocal by Robert Inhuman of Realicide), backed by manic and infuriating blasts of abstracted hardcore, grind, and sped-up noiserock (by members of Capital Hemorrhage). D-beat purists will vomit in utter disapproval (it will sound ironically much like the vocal on the CD) but true noisecore and musically-perverted freaks are sure to rejoice about an album that references many punk styles of the past decade while not sounding like the same shit you’ve been into since you were fucking 15, and it’s recorded totally decent as well! So if you love Slimer, or any of the substances that spray off of him, or any of the robust babes that hang out with him, and are sick of pretending like crust isn’t just metal that dresses like “Road Warrior” bullshit, check out “Sugarsplash!” …and if your parents are coming up the stairs just throw that shit under your bed and everything will be cool. Co-released by Outfall Channel (www.outfallchannel.com) and Realicide Youth, packaged in a lime green DVD case w/ screenprinted discs and large fold-out poster, lyrics sheet, booklet of extensive illustrations and interviews with crucially influencial (to HL) figures in adult entertainment such as Amber Evans, Petra Verkaik, Belladonna... Edition: 100, January 2008. GIVE ME PINK. 2nd edition: 100, July 2008.
CIDE045 Jim Crocket Swill “The Great Equalizer” book, 48 pages + CDR
Written during his time on a farm in the remote
CIDE044 Realicide “Which Is Your War” CDR, 70 min.
“Is this world currently so peaceful that you
have the luxury to rest indulgently as if it is?” Recorded to 4-track tape
November 3+4 2007 in
CIDE043 DJ THUMPER! “First Blood (Demo)” CDR, 24 min.
Debut release of Mavis Concave’s solo pop-defiling, ravesploitating, true Cincinnati hardcore. Software-produced gabber with elements of breaks, speedcore, and mash-ups by the midi-hardware warlord of Realicide and SX. Tracks such as Mortal Kombat 2K6, I Get Wet I Want, and Thump All Night have been heard at the Heinous Rave event series (R.I.P.) 2005-07 in Cincinnati, but have never been available until this disc was editioned for the first live DJ Thumper laptop performance, at Ravesploitation Fest 11/10/07 Los Angeles at The Smell! Screenprinted discs by Outfall Channel, comes with vinyl sticker. Edition: 150, November 2007.
CIDE042 SACRIFICE #1 zine, 40 pages.
Zine curated by Robert Inhuman, first issue compiled January through September 2007. Features interviews with Justice Yeldham, Halflings, Vankmen, Gordan Ashworth, Z’EV, Lydia Lunch (interviewed by Bryan Saunders), OvO, Bunny Poe, Jason Zeh. Essays by Split Horizon, David Lim, Noam Erica, Andrew Barranca. Artwork by Ryan Faris, Pamela Mogollon, Mister Ben S, Nicole Bailey, Adrian DeQuiros, Dominick Fernow, Jessica Rylan, Robert Inhuman. Edition: 300, October 2007.
CIDE041 Hentai Lacerator “Succulent Suck” tape, 2 min.
The second hit single from the “Covered In Fun” noisecore EP features the title track and several otherwise unattainable b-side tracks. Much less appealing than even the first single (Pound Puppy Suck) and we generally pity anyone who comes in contact with this tape… so you’ve been warned!! Edition: 50, October 2007.
CIDE040 Hentai Lacerator “Pound Puppy Suck” tape, 2 min.
The first hit single from the “Covered In Fun” EP, “Pound Puppy Suck” features the title track, an otherwise unattainable b-side track, and a remix by DJ Thumper. Sleeve includes a completely inappropriate story, far beyond lewd, as an excellent accessory to the “Covered In Fun” release. The cassette itself glows in the dark, becoming almost as much a novelty as Slimer himself! Edition: 50, June 2007.
CIDE039 Hentai Lacerator “Covered In Fun” CDR, 17 min.
40 tracks of absolutely unreasonable noisecore! Even less coherent than the abomination that is the live set! Recorded by Toxic Butt Jazz in the back of a red ’93 Cavalier april of 2007, co-released by Outfall Channel and Realicide Youth with sleeve art so immature yet so very alluring. For fans of manic confusion such as Gerogerigegege and substances such as Nickelodeon “gakk”… Screenprinted disc and covers by Outfall Channel. Edition: 120, June 2007. www.outfallchannel.com
CIDE038 Realicide / Evolve / Capital Hemorrhage CDR, 61 min.
3 live sets from 3 contemporary punk bands based
CIDE037 SX (phase one) CDR, 19 min.
Long-awaited studio production of the songs performed 2005-06, SX is the hardcore project created by Mavis Concave (Realicide, DJ Thumper) collaborating with alternating female members. This phase has been Mavis and Nina Wright (Divine Pile, Skull Lab artspace) and in style ranges from digital hardcore, punk and grind, socially-charged lyrics and sampling, spoken segments. For supporters of Realicide-related bands and progressive hardcore music in general. Stenciled disc + fold-out sleeve. It’s pronounced “SEX”. Edition: 150, April 2007.
CIDE036 Jim Swill “A Hollow Destination” book, 28 pages.
Second collection by Big Swill, this material written and arranged throughout later 2006, an intensely passionate montage of poetry and prose both wrenchingly romantic and socially-minded. For any appreciators of his spoken/lyrical work within Realicide and Evolve performances, this one is 100% pure savory SWILL magic. Edition: 200, February 2007.
CIDE035 Realicide “don’t just say it” CDR, 54 min.
Live 2006 shows from
CIDE034 Robert Inhuman 2004-06 DATA CDR, 5.5 hours audio + images.
Data disc anthology containing most released solo works fall 2004 through fall 2006. Ranges from harsh noise, gabber, hxc acapella, including “Putrid Sacrifice”, “I Don’t Want Your Advice”, “Tender Anatomy”, “Leave Home”, “DIYdestructHARDCORE 2006”, “Rockin Summer”, etc… w/ a vinyl sticker. Edition: 60, January 2007.
CIDE33B Robert Inhuman “in more than name alone” booklet, 8 pages + large fold-out Edition: 50, December 2006.
CIDE33A Robert Inhuman “Angel Sacrifice” tape, 32 min.
Better than music, stepping further than experiments in acapella performance. w/ vinyl sticker. Edition: 50, October 2006.
CIDE032 Realicide HARDCORE MEGAMIXTAPE #3 tape, 90 min.
Various recordings chopped up 2004 through early
’06. Rob Inhuman interview by Stephen Boyd for local
CIDE031 aaronquinn [live 2005] CDR, 47 min.
2nd collection of Aaron Quinn’s live shows. Harsh noise all the way, and a couple Realicide recordings of an Aaron and Robert duo which are vocal and electronics, the other vocal and guitar. Yes, Aaron actually plays quite a lot of jazz guitar which is why he has needed to remain on hiatus from the noise scene the past year. This disc is being released as reminder that he is still an active artist and will eventually be playing out and recording regularly again. Screenprinted disc. Edition: 50, September 2006.
CIDE030 The New Flesh “filth & degradation vol.II” CDR, 56 min.
CIDE029 Vivi C. Diem [live] CDR, 49 min.
Live recordings spanning the first year and a
half of Vivi C. Diem’s activity as a live performer in
CIDE028 Realicide 09/01/06 CDR, 40 min.
40 minutes contemporary hardcore, no edits, from a live event 09/01/06 in Cincinnati OH. Hardware electronics by Mavis Concave and Aaron Quinn, vocal by Rob Inhuman and Big Swill, ranging from harsh noise/p.e. to gabber and breakbeat DHR-esque electronic punk songs. You can even hear the words at times, although the rest sounds like people being run over by a bulldozer. With paper sticker. Edition: 75, September 2006. 2nd edition: 25 (no stickers), August 2007. 3rd edition: 35 (screenprinted disc, no stickers), July 2008.
CIDE027 Hentai Lacerator “made from the dreams of babies, part 2” CDR, 36 min.
Sketches of recordings from rehearsals and live shows 2005-06 cut-up and collaged, abstractions of hxc/grind/sludge with elements of noise. Screenprinted disc, paper sticker. Edition: 50, September 2006.
CIDE026 Hentai Lacerator “made from the dreams of babies, part 1” CDR, 35 min.
Sketches of recordings from rehearsals and live shows 2005-06 cut-up and collaged, abstractions of hxc/grind/sludge with elements of noise. Screenprinted disc, paper sticker. Edition: 50, September 2006.
CIDE025 Robert Inhuman “Hell Forward” book, 36 pages.
Xerox/staple book, collection of photos, drawings, and text August 2005 through August 2006 digitally assembled similar to flyers and sleeve designs of previous Realicide and related projects. Edition: 100, September 2006.
CIDE024 Jim Swill “Sleeping With Your Eyes Open” book, 36 pages.
Xerox/staple book, a collection of Swill’s writing from 2004-05, much of which has been used lyrically for Realicide performances and spoken pieces. Edition: 200, August 2006.
CIDE023 Realicide HARDCORE MEGAMIXTAPE #2 tape, 90 min.
Second cassette collection with includes mixes “Hopped Up On Swill Pills” and several others, also a remix by P.O.R. With paper sticker (except first 10 copies) Edition: 50, June 2006.
CIDE022 Realicide “I gotta break free” CDR, 57 min.
Several live reordings May-June 2006 feat. Hardware/music by Mavis, voices by Inhuman and Big Swill. Original material and adaptations of Black Flag’s “depression” and The Mob’s “I Wish”. 1st edition: 50, June 2006. 2nd edition: 25, August 2006.
CIDE021 Robert Inhuman “The Death Song” CDR, 20 min.
Two gabber hardcore vandalizations of Marilyn Manson’s song from “Holy Wood” and one of Tiffany’s “I Think We’re Alone Now” mixed with Mobb Deep for some reason. Bringing the tempo down from absurd heights of last year’s speedcore mixes, solid and dynamic hardcore tracks. Edtiion: 50, June 2006.
CIDE020 Realicide “the first four years” DATA CDR, over 9 hours audio, over 100 flyers/images
An anthology DATA disc of over 560 minutes and 170 image;, contains almost all previously published Realicide material…Go! Go! Immolation, I Will Pump, Kamikaze HK, Shred Your Body, a Thug Changes, Frozen Cum and Blood, Jan-March ’05, Shrill Immolation, 06/23/05 WAIF, Jun-Oct ’05, Like Being Stabbed, Hopped Up On Swill Pills, Born Into It, Cinci Speedcore ’05… and flyer designs spanning early ‘06 back to early 2002. Screenprinted disc and vinyl sticker. Edition 100, May 2006.
CIDE019 Realicide 06/23/05 on WAIF fm Cincinnati 3” CDR, 20 min.
Live radio session of noise/core and interviews on the Kindred Sanctions show hosted by KTUF. Mavis Concave electronics, Swill and Inhuman vocal. A good example of the chaotic improve yet focused work we were doing based on Mavis’ “drum machinegun” style at the time. Screenprinted disc. Edition: 45, May 2006.
CIDE018 The New Flesh feat. Robert Inhuman 7” single-sided vinyl
Co-released by Human Conduct, MT6, Cephia’s Treat, and Realicide Youth Records. Live wasted punk rock despair by The New Flesh with R.Inhuman vocalist lineup 28 October 2005 at a house party in Fort Wayne IN. Drunks With Guns cover “Punched In The Head” and an untitled New Flesh song combined with “In This Shit World” lyrics by R.Inhuman… full color sleeve, insert. Edition: 50 RYR out of 300 total, April 2006.
CIDE017 Big Nurse / Realicide CDR, 76 min.
CIDE016 Evolve “beyond limits being human” book+CDR, 32 pages, 51 min.
Second full album featuring CM, DJ Yes, Swill,
Freak1, more… art-damaged hiphop, socially charged lyrics, dynamic cut-ups and
tripped out chop work. Accompanying book of lyrics and many many graff flicks
both local to
CIDE015 ULTRA//VIRES “you want some?” CDR, 79 min.
First collection of live recordings from 2004-05. Noise duo from Dayton OH, influences of doom metal, harsh ambient drone, and electroacoustic. Screenprinted disc and a couple fold-out pictures. Edition: 60, February 2006.
CIDE014 Vankmen / Realicide:
Two 10 minute mixes of absolutely unreasonable
and relentless gabber speedcore and shredded sampling, extremely fast and
extremely tight assemblage, best examples of brutal electronic music from both
cities. Vankmen (
CIDE013 Mavis Concave “Ghost Life: XIV live recordings” CDR, 59 min.
Select live solo performances fall 2004 – fall
2005. “drum machine gun” midi hardware, harsh noise, harsh vocal work. This is
progressive hardcore music from
CIDE012 Realicide HARDCORE MEGAMIXTAPE #1 tape, 90 min.
Re-issued mixes “I WILL PUMP!” and “SHRED YOUR BODY!” and “MY CIDE IS A KAMIKZE HK!” in one spray painted cassette, and a xerox sticker. Edition: 50, November 2005.
CIDE011 Realicide (GABBER MIXES 2004) CDR, 79 min.
Re-issued speedcore/gabber/noise mixes “KILLED BY GABBER!!” (originally a cassette on Human Conduct) and “LETHAL GABBER SMACKDOWN!!!” with foldout poster sleeve and screenprinted disc and vinyl sticker. Edition: 110, November 2005.
CIDE010 Robert Inhuman “leave home + break everything” CDR, 60 min. (+12 min. video)
An interview conducted December 2004 in
CIDE009 Robert Inhuman’s ROCKIN SUMMER book+CDR, 64 pages, 51 min.
Collection of drawings/text/photos largely created early half of 2005 with various other pieces from the previous few years, painted/screenprinted cover and a fold-out poster. Screenprinted disc consists of field recordings and misc. cut-up recordings from the past few years and live solo Realicide recordings. It rocks pretty hard and could be described as a “fun party”. Edition: 100, July 2005.
CIDE008 Robert Inhuman “burn your underage skin inside my skull” CDR, 58 min.
3rd collection of audio-graffiti on Inhuman’s “Endless Robbery Inside Candy Affection”, originally a 3” disc created summer of 2003, audio includes altered mixes 64-91 out of what will be 1,000 total. This collection includes submissions from Vankmen, Caucist, Jonathan Barajas, Royce Icon, H-rock, Jew Bagel, aaronquinn, and YES! The disc also contains data of the first 63 tracks which comprised two previous collections and they can be accessed with any computer, screenprinted sleeve and disc, xerox stickers too. Edition: 60, May 2005.
CIDE007 Abombination [demo] CDR, 14 min.
Hardcore 3 piece punk rock demo, screenprinted disc, Realicide crew’s !NFECT as vocalist, produced by Mavis Concave, 5 songs about being stepped on, pissed off, and Wolverine. Edition: 100, May 2005.
CIDE006 Evolve “Get Lifted” CDR, 54 min.
Beautifully poetic avant/alternative hiphop raps by Evolve; beats collaged beyond meticulously by DJ YES (Nick Nerswick); packaged complete with all lyrics, several graff flicks, screenprinted disc, and vinyl stickers. Edition: 150, May 2005.
CIDE005 Realicide “January-March 2005” CDR, 61 min.
Collection of nine live shows from early 2005, preparing for Shrill Immolation spring tour… featuring Inhuman, Swill, Concave, Nina Wright, aaronquinn, !NFECT… harsh feedback, varied vocal styles, and noisecore hardware. Screenprinted disc. 1st edition: 60, March 2005. 2nd edition: 25, June 2005.
CIDE004 Mavis Concave / F.U.S. CDR, 26 min.
Mavis Concave hardware drum machines, sampling, piano recorded on reel-to-reel, vocal… brief noisecore blasts joined by melancholy lo-fi piano clips. F.U.S., Royce Icon solo work, dark digital noise with vocal elements. All material recorded 2004. Edition: 75, January 2005.
CIDE003 aaronquinn “Verklarte Nacht” CDR, 45 min.
Complilation of all recorded aaronquinn solo shows 2003-04. Various setups of hardware electronics, some sample and vocal elements. Screenprinted disc. 1st edition: 75, January 2005. 2nd edition: 45, June 2005.
CIDE002 Mavis Concave “Scabs” CDR, 24 min.
First completed disc for XIV box of four, recorded June-July 2004, hardware drum machines, guitars, layered vocals. Hardcore punk and grind, varied song lengths and structures, all lyrics included. Edition: 135, November 2004.
CIDE001 Realicide (Robert Inhuman) “Hentai Gore Fall 2004” ep CDR, 17 min.
Collection of cut-ups ranging within harsh feedback, erotica, and lyrical content. Assembled solo by Inhuman throughout fall 2004 for release during the 2nd Realicide tour. Screenprinted disc, xerox sticker. 1st edition: 100, November 2004. 2nd edition: 40, June 2005.
CIDE000 Realicide “Go! Go! Immolation!” ep CDR, 17 min.
Re-release of the late MPLR release, Realicide's first official "studio" recordings, originally assembled throughout spring of 2004. This material features many of the "gabbergrind" songs performed live throughout the previous year by Inhuman, Swill, Mavis, aaronquinn, and others... Re-packaged with dozens of photos, all lyrics, screenprinted disc, and xerox stickers. MPLR edition: 60, June 2004. RYR edition: 50, March 2005. 3rd edition: 25, April 2006.
Note: Websites claiming to archive Realicide and RxYxR such as “discogs.com” are NOT an accurate source of our history. Realicide.com is the only place online you can be certain is accurate, because we know what we have and have not put forth in the past. This is not a slander towards platforms of collective public information such as discogs, youtube, wikepedia, etc. It is just a caution to remember: just because something is typed up online doesn’t make it a credible fact or point of reference.
MISC. NON-AUDIO / NON-BOOK MATERIALS:
REALICIDE “Resisting The Viral Self” 2009 shirt
Black shit with white screenprnt, cover image of Resisting The Viral Self zine (block print headline, A, fist logo, text from the song Autonomy, etc…) Printed on adult shirts sized S/M/L. This is also the screen we’ve used for the spring/summer 2009 Realicide tour. 260 shirts & misc. backpatches printed April-June 2009.
REALICIDE “The Audience Sucks” 2008 shirt
White shirt with black screenprint, “realicide” hxc logo + cut-off-head figure drawing, underneath reads “THE AUDIENCE SUCKS IF THAT’S ALL THEY WANT TO BE”. Available in adult small, adult medium, youth large. Screened by www.outfallchannel.com (for other shirt sizes, contact Outfall Channel. They also have Hentai Lacerator and Capital Hemorrhage shirts.) Approx. 40, January 2008. Approx. 20 + a dozen misc. backpathes / scraps, July 2008. Another dozen misc. backpatches / scraps, September 2008. 35 black & red, December 2008.
REALICIDE YOUTH RECORDS 2005 shirts
There were several shirt screens made around this time, but we had trouble curing the ink so a lot of the prints have probably been damaged or disappeared by now. The image we printed the most of was the RYR logo with the skull in the center of “REAL CIDE” – these shirts had the RYR fist printed on the back shoulder as well. Other screens were of drawings and photos from around this time, with REAL CIDE over them if I am remembering correctly.
White plasticol ink over black and misc. dark fabrics, by www.outfallchannel.com Realicide title over 2 Korg Electribes and the slogan underneath. 200 printed, September 2009. Another larger patch with the same slogan but just the Realicide hardcore fist instead of the drum machines – 15 printed, September 2009.
Black patches screened with white plasticol, by www.outfallchannel.com One is a drawing of a neck being choked by a chord, and Realicide hxc logo. The other is a logo surrounded by the quote from Swill’s song I CAN’T RELATE “IT’S TIME FOR A BETTER WAY I’VE ALWAYS FELT DORMANT IN ME”. Approx. 220 were printed, March 2008. Approx. 125, July 2008.
Black patches screened with white ink, can’t remember how many we printed, probably at least 50?
Black patches screened with white ink, probably a couple hundred for the Kamikaze Hunt tour summer 2004.
Hentai Lacerator logo patches
2 different HL logos from 2005 screened green ink on black fabric in 2007, and 1 of them later re-editioned with a metallic black onto pink fabric in 2008 by www.outfallchannel.com
Hentai Lacerator “Straight from the simehole!” t-shirt
The first logo drawn in 2005, screened green ink on black shirts in 2007 by www.outfallchannel.com
REALICIDE “Resisting The Viral Self” xerox poster
…free lyrics poster w/ Bart Simpson Anarchy VS Compassionate Anarchy drawings on the reverse side. 600 copies April-May 2009.
REALICIDE “electricity is a veil” xerox poster
…free poster for May-August 2008 U.S./CA. tour (and insert for the 2nd edition “WHICH IS YOUR WAR” CDR), R.Inhuman deathrock drawing (revised captions), other side a revised lyrics sheet. 600 copies, May 2008.
REALICIDE “which is your war” xerox poster
…free poster for November 2007 west coast
REALICIDE “punk ain’t comfort” xerox poster
…free poster for September 2007 midwest
REALICIDE / tik///tik / KEVIN SHIELDS xerox poster
…free poster for June-July 2007 U.S. tour w/ Kevin Shields & tik///tik, R.Inhuman digital collage, other side is the first Realicide lyrics sheet passed out during a tour + info about the band and pending projects. 150 copies, June 2007.
REALICIDE + MAVIS CONCAVE 2006 xerox posters
…free posters for June-July 2006 west U.S. Realicide tour w/ contact info about the band + separate ones for Mavis Concave “midwest drum machine guns”. June 2006.
REALICIDE YOUTH RECORDS “The Fit-ins” sticker – 250 printed 2009.
EVOLVE breaking down the barriers sticker – 2,000 printed 2009, coming with Breaking Down The Barriers LP & CD.
SWILL middle finger mickey sticker – 250 printed 2009.
REALICIDE YOUTH RECORDS sticker – 500 printed 2009, coming with Mavis Concave, CemCom, Praey CD’s.
REALICIDE resisting the viral self sticker – 2,500 printed 2009, coming with Resisting The Viral Self LP & CD.
REALICIDE better way sticker – 250 printed 2008, coming with the CIDE TORRENT and WHICH IS YOUR WAR (2nd edition). “IT’S TIME FOR A BETTER WAY I’VE ALWAYS FELT DORMANT IN ME”
REALICIDE I’M NOT sticker – 250 printed 2008. “I’M NOT ALIVE TO BE PACIFIED. I’M NOT KILLING TIME. I’M NOT JUST WAITING TO DIE.”
REALICIDE lifestyle sticker – 250 printed 2008. “DOES YOUR LIFESTYLE MAKE YOU HATE EACHOTHER”
DJ THUMPER! sticker – 500 printed 2007, coming with FIRST BLOOD CD. “MORE NIP 2 DA BIT!”
REALICIDE punk’s not punk (remixed) sticker – 250 printed 2007, coming with WHICH IS YOUR WAR CD.
REALICIDE take back sticker – 500 printed 2007, coming with the RRR LP. “HOW CAN I TAKE BACK WHAT WAS STOLEN FROM ME”
REALICIDE hell forward sticker – 250 printed 2006, coming with various RYR.
REALICIDE anxiety sticker – 250 printed 2006.
REALICIDE punk’s not punk sticker – 500 printed 2006, coming with The First Four Years CD.
REALICIDE noisecore sticker – ??? xeroxed 2006, coming with various RYR fall 2006 (40 MINUTES NO EDITS, VIVI C DIEM, MEGAMIXTAPE #2) “NOISECORE YOUTH EPIDEMIC”
REALICIDE spray paint in face sticker – ??? xeroxed 2006, coming with various RYR fall 2006 (MEGAMIXTAPE #1)
SWILL mouse sticker – 250 printed 2005.
REALICIDE zombie punk sticker – 250 printed 2005, coming with Leave Home & Break Everything CD and GABBER MIXES 2004 CD. “PUNK AIN’T COMFORT”
EVOLVE sticker – 500 printed 2005, coming with GET LIFTED CD.
REALICIDE knife in mouth sticker – ??? xeroxed 2005, coming with HENTAI GORE CD.
thorny logo over fist sticker – ??? xeroxed
2005, coming with GO! GO! IMMOLATION! CD. “
REALICIDE kamikaze hunt 2004 pins – 4 full color designs, 100 printed of each for the 2004 summer tour…
RELATED PUBLICATIONS / ON OTHER LABELS:
- REALICIDE “Digital Scraps 2008” net release via Wildness (France) Originally assembled to be a c20 tape, but was never published, features Realicide with Vankmen hardware instrumental session on Interface Pirate Radio in San Francisco, Realicide with Charlie Turner at LNAC in Saint Louis, and the Realicide versus Gabbertree (Jonathan Snipes of Captain Ahab & Brian Miller of Foot Village) in Los Angeles – all from 2008 tour. September 2009. Free for Download: http://ia311020.us.archive.org/1/items/Wild063-Realicide/Wild063-Realicide-DigitalScraps2008.zip
- REALICIDE “Enduring The Viral Hell, Part 1” net release via Toronto digital hardcore host D-Trash; the first part of 3 collected mixes following the 4 month 2009 tour for Realicide’s “Resisting The Viral Self” LP/CD/zine – this collection contains tracks from the album, live recordings from the tour, remixes and other obscure scraps of data… September 2009. Free for download: http://www.lunaticfringe.org/~schizoid/dtrashrecords/digitaldownloads/135.html
- “Aaaaargh!” online compilation by Digital Vomit, themed around all tracks over 220bpm, features Realicide “I Will Punch You In The Face!” originally found on the “Resisting The Viral Self” CD. August 2009. Free for download: http://breakcoreworld.wordpress.com/2009/08/14/dvr047-v-a-aaaaargh-mp3-release/
Lacerator 3” CDR by something called Jeshimoth in
- Realicide / Half Gorilla split 7” released by Detournemont Media (DC) – Realicide offers 2 studio tracks recorded later 2007 (Dead And Ground Flat On Cement + Head Perfect) featuring noisy hardware speedcore by Vankmen with the voices of Robert Inhuman and Jim Swill; topics of misanthropic compassion and the erosion of personal privacy via a double-edged sword called technology. Half Gorilla is an intense grindcore band from Milwaukee drawing equal influence from traditional hardcore punk and various offshoots of deviant metal, offering 4 songs (All Your Sores, Shit In The Well, Rabies Diet, Birth), from 2007 when Peter J. Woods was the bassist. This record brings together two drastically different aesthetic adaptations of hardcore, but in a situation in which they can coexist with mutual open-mindedness! Try it instead of default prejudices?! Edition of 500, August 2009.
- REALICIDE “Raw Skeletal Knuckles” 3” CDR released by FTAM (Milwaukee, WI) – a collection of Electribe beat patterns, live recordings from the summer 2008 tour (including an adaptation of The Mob’s song “I Wish” and collab segment with Charlie Turner), and spoken segways. June 2009.
News “Ships Within Ships” collaborative zine featuring a poem by Jim Swill amidst the
collage work of Bunk News (
anthology book from the
- Jim Swill “Intrusive Elements 2: Converted Will” zine – 2nd collection of collage works “for people who are tired of reading”. March 2009.
- Lost Compound 03 compilation CDR features Realicide tracks “Everything Is a Camera” and “Head Perfect” among various other abrasive electronic artists who have befriended this Toronto-based breakcore collective.
Swill “Intrusive Elements 1:
- Realicide “Our Hands
Are Not Tied” c60 tape by Big Monies (
Lies Media Fetus “Future Primitive” (
- Robert Inhuman
“Drowning In Betrayal” c20 tape by MT6 (
- Robert Inhuman 2001-03
collection, part 1 c60 tape by Green Records (
- Dramacore Net Label Sampler #1 http://www.dramacore.com/DCsampler.zip feat. 2 Realicide tracks from the “OUTSIDE MY SELF” live recording in 2007.
- DJ THUMPER! / VANKMEN split c39
- “(Triskaidekaphobia) 13,000 MilliSeconds” compilation CD by Ratskin Records (San Francisco, CA) featuring Realicide “Roadside Bomb” studio track amidst literally hundreds of 13 second tracks by hundreds of bands and artists… August 2008.
- LOST COMPUND 2 “changing the bulb” CDR compilation feat. Realicide tracks Concentrate, Army Beta Test, I’m Not a Fucking DJ, Shit For Reality (live Ravesploitation Fest). August 2008.
7” locked groove compilation arranged by Arvo Fingers (
- REALICIDE “ELECTRONIC CAGE” CDR by Green Records & Tapes (Jeddo, MI) featuring live recordings from Ravesploitation Fest in LA 2007, Maseilles France in Spring 2008, and Brattleboro VT in Summer 2007. Edition of 50, June 2008.
- REALICIDE “Open
Eyes” 3” CDR by Reactionary (
- Vankmen / fap* 3” CDR by Reactionary (
“Radiate An Exit” c30 tape by Asex (
REALICIDE “OUTSIDE MY SELF” 03/16/07 at Lemp in
- Jim Swill / Evolve “Digestible Ruins” split book published under the “NOW IS THE TIME” label, features several poems and artwork by Swill (of Realicide, Get Born) and Evolve (albums on Realicide Youth, Heresee) Xeroxed beautifully w/ cardstock cover and transparency centerfold, this collection well representing both artists’ work and lives in the couple months leading up to its conception. April 2008.
- OCCII CDR compilation feat. Realicide “I’d Rather Be Straightedge” live
track. Created by OCCII for our
- REALICIDE “Narcissism Is
The Enemy” CDR, 25 min.
03/13/08 Acid Fever House in
- “INFOLEPSY” zine packet by Daniel AKA The Killbot in Johnson City TN, includes a CDR compilation featuring the Robert Inhuman track “City Beat Is Only Into Retro Fads”. February 2008.
- Robert Inhuman webzine gallery by Pointless Blank Rec. featuring drawings spanning 2004-07. February 2008. http://www.pointlessblank.com/art.html
- Answers Magazine #7 from Champagne Neverland
- “Dawn of The Deaf” DVD video compilation by Torsten (
- Hentai Lacerator / Gaybomb split 7” by
Isle Of Man (
- Various Artists: Orthopedics CDR by
- Jim Swill “a man is a lonely thing” xerox book with cardstock cover of type-written pieces fall 2007 during time in the mountains of Lebanon Oregon and St Louis, editioned for the GET BORN tour. November 2007.
- GET BORN! 2007 anthology book compiling
all material from
- REALICIDE “Lethal Gabber Smackdown” c40
tape by Green Records (
- “2008: a Dance Odyssey” DVD video
compilation by Torsten (Brooklyn, NY) feat. Realicide 06/22/07
- REALICIDE 01/07/07 @ LEMP CDR by
Chaotic Underworld (
- REALICIDE “BORN INTO IT” c60 tape
released by Nathan Trites (
- REALICIDE “RRREADY TO FIGHT!” LP 12”
by RRR (
Note: the title on this record reads “Ready” but it was intended to be “RRReady”, combining the reference to classic hardcore band Negative Approach, and classic harsh noise label RRR. This was the sole reason for the title, and it’s been regretted using a compromised spelling, losing our intentions and attempt at relevence. Also, this record is viewed by many as a Realicide “album”. It’s not meant to be seen this way. It is an anthology on vinyl. The format does not make it more valid or unique as music. It’s also not a DJ record, so any ideas that we were supposed to make something with a steady BPM and longer, more manageable tracks to spin at your hardcore party, is very confusing to us and only implies a complete lack of willingness to understand the root nature of the music on this record. It may not be practical, but it is our take on speedcore and manic cut-up noise.
- Air Conditioning / Vegas Martyrs / Coughs / The New Flesh feat. Robert
Inhuman split 12” LP by Hospital Productions (
- “FRUIT WILL ROT vol.3” a nine 3”
CDR set by DeathBombArc (
- Deep Jew “Punishment Feast” one-sided LP
by Troniks (
- “GET BORN #3”
- Robert Inhuman “STABBED! IN! THE! BACK!” http://www.dramacore.com/dramacore027robert.zip netrelease via Dramacore, several hardcore tracks 2004-06 such as Protect Them From Me, Anarcho Crust Bullshit, Geza X Gabber, etc… May 2007.
- REALICIDE “byproduct of my life” c30
tape for Spaceless Jam (
- 3 CD noise boxset by Episcene, Public Guilt, Under Roar feat. Robert Inhuman “savagely groping” hentai gore track, among many other artists such as Ultra//Vires, Iovae, BxC, etc… April 2007.
- REALICIDE / PIASA split c30 tape for Detournemont (north VA) feat. live digital hardcore tracks and a few notes about hardware by Mavis from summer 2006. (design by Scott Nussman) Editioned to 100, April 2007.
- DEEP JEW / GATOR SURPRISE “DESTINY IS STUPID” DVD documentary of fall 2006 u.s. tour on Not Today (Pasadena, CA) edited really well by Kyle and feat. segments including R.Inhuman during collaborations during the northeast/Midwest dates. March 2007.
- REALICIDE “Hopped up on SWILL PILLS!!!” CDR by Russolo’s Brain (
- REALICIDE / TIK///TIK split c20
tape for DeathBombArc Tape Club (
- Nina Wright “Vulgar Pigeons of the West” xerox/staple book of drawings, writing, collage. 24 pages, color covers. January 2007.
- “NO NOISE IS GOOD NOISE” compilation
CD by Noise Machine (
- EVOLVE “once it was easy to give up everything you had & wander; before the streets were venomous: we walk” CDR on Heresee (Baltimore, MD) the third Evolve album, delving further into a personalized atmosphere of abstracted hiphop, spoken word, chopped/screwed beats, cut-up tapes, and synth punk melodies. For anyone who has enjoyed the previous albums or any of the live performances throughout 2006, this is a beautifully crafted collection by Colin Murray feat. appearances by Jim Swill, Freak-One, The Yes, DJ Simene Civix. December 2006.
- Synapse 2 zine by Olchar E.
Lindsann’s Post-neo-absurdist Anti-collective (
- Robert Inhuman “FUCK
- “This Is Pure Noise! (Junk Comp)” http://www.geocities.com/damnote1/2013009_JunkComp.html
net release by Twenty Thirteen (
Goblet IV” compilation tape on Human Conduct (
Machine Compilation 3” CDR on Einsteinium (
Inhuman / Mutant Ape split 3” CDR on Turgid Animal (
- THE YES megamix CDR demo 30 tracks, 76 minutes, of approx. 16 rappers and poets from the Cincinnati OH area including Swill, Evolve, Freak, Moxy, etc… hundreds in circulation… October 2006.
- Realicide http://roilnoise.com/webreleases37.htm 07/20/06 at Roil Noise basement (Kansas City, MO) mp3’s and photos recorded and arranged by Noah. September 2006.
- Realicide “like being stabbed, like being shot” c60 split tape w/ Scott Johnson on Middle James Co. (Hamilton, ON, Canada) “Terror Tapes” series (RRRecycled rip-off style) live Realicide rec from 2005. (material not designed for a split release; we were not told it was a split and had never heard Scott Johnson before) September 2006.
- Dustin Lynn Smith “Instruments of Action” DVD documentary of underground music’s role as a voice and call to action in youth culture and society overall. Featuring interviews and performance clips of Realicide (Robert, Mavis, Swill), Ultra//Vires (Ryan and Jonathan), and Epicycle (Mark Sarich). August 2006.
Inhuman “Putrid Sacrifice” cassette (c20) on Truculent (
Burn #4 xerox zine by Ben
- Vankmen: Greastiality Part 2 3” CDR w/ woodblock print sleeve (of Darth Vader) on Crunkcore (Sacramento, CA) speedcore gabber mixmosh including cut-up tracks of Realicide and Inhuman. July 2006.
- Robert Inhuman “DIYdestructHARDCORE 2006” http://robot-dreams.com/fp/zips/FP06_-_robert_inhuman_-_diydestructhardcore_2006.zip zip file on Fashion Froof (
- Realicide “June-October 2005” cassette (c60) RRRecords (
- Robert Inhuman “I don’t want your advice” CDR by Skeleton Dust (Muncie, IN) solo noise and vocal hybrid edits of live recordings from 2005, digi-pack with insert. Editioned to 33, April 2006.
- Social Junk / Robert Inhuman split CDR on Ranky Tank (
- Realicide (Robert Inhuman) “Slimer plucks
the bra from my chest + 10/02/04
- Realicide “contemporary hardcore 2005” http://www.robot-dreams.com/nahc/NAHC075.zip zip file on North American Hardcore (Minneapolis, MN) assembled by Inhuman, folder of misc. 2005 radio interviews/performance, Cincinnati and St Louis shows, mixes of hxc and noise and gabber tracks, several drawings and photos, and a short video by Mavis… February 2006.
- Vankmen “live at DTHCBBQ 12/17/05” CDR by Distorted Trauma (Sacramento, CA) included clips from Realicide “Cincinnati Speedcore 2005” in the mix, January 2006.
- H-rock “breakdance practice 4.3: uprock
session” CDR mix feat. Realicide/dj-Inhuman “any way I want it
(lethal)” Crunkcore (
(Robert Inhuman) / The Sunken split 3” CDR split by Barfing Dagger (
- “Tadapilation Vol.5” 2xCDR compilation by Tada (Lyon, France) feat. Realicide “can’t seem to feel it anymore”. December 2005.
Microphone Compilation” CDR by Iatrogenesis Records (
Barajas’ “INHUMAN” DVD documentary of Art Damage Inc. space (
- Realicide “SHRED YOUR BODY AND ITS SURROUNDINGS!” cassette (c30) on Apop Records (Columbia, MO) harsh noise/core, spoken, gabber, cut-ups…November 2005. http://apoprecords.com/realicide.html
- H-rock “hammer and axe” CDR mix feat. BUKKAKE! Song “I don’t give a fuck (about nothin but
pussy)” Crunkcore (
- “ANTIGLOBE” erox/staple anthology compiled by Olchar E. Lindsann in conclusion of his production of The Appropriated Press (Columbus, OH) neo-post-absurdist zine, feat. various drawings and text by Robert Inhuman and compilation CDR supplements feat. eroxe by R.Inhuman, M.Concave, A.Quinn, Realicide. October 2005.
- noisefeSTL05 sampler CDR sold 16 October 2005 at
- “none thus far” CDR compilation by Barfing Dagger (
- Cultural Embolysm #2 xerox/staple zine of sketches, writing, photos curated by Nina Wright (Cincinnati, OH) Includes work by Nina, Swill, Inhuman, Evolve, etc. July 2005.
- “bootleg splits vol. 1, dude…” CDR by X died enroute Y (Flint, MI) live 05/07+8/05 Flint and Shelby Twp MI recorded by R.Inhuman, featuring Realicide, Roxanne Jean Polise, Josh Hydeman, Cotton Museum, Twodeadsluts Onegoodfuck, and Dinosaur Robot. June 2005.
- “Idiot’s Manifesto: useless art for useless people” #4 xerox/staple zine assembled by Royce Icon (Mansfield, OH) features a couple eroxed [high school] drawings by Robert Inhuman. May 2005.
(Robert Inhuman) “Tender anatomy, tender experiences” CDR (
“ANY WAY I WANT IT” http://www.robot-dreams.com/nahc/NAHC055.zip zip file on North American Hardcore (
(Robert Inhuman) / Kairos split cassette (c60) on Molecular Reconstruction (
“I WILL PUMP!” CDR on Smell the Stench (
CDR’s on Trash
- Realicide + Pearl Brooch split cassette on Who’s Ear (Muncie, IN) part of Bobby Vomit’s “shared stereo” project, both artists same time one panned left, other right (art design by N8) March 2005.
- Realicide "KILLED BY GABBER!!" cassette (c40) on Human Conduct (Baltimore, MD) gabber speedcore/noise assembled by Inhuman December 2004, with work also from Mavis, Swill, Aaron (some of these tapes are the same on both sides or have one side blank although 2 full 20 minute sides were compiled for it) February 2005. For fans of M1DY's Tokyo Style Speeeedcooorre!!!!
- Cultural Embolysm #1 xerox/staple, released at Brutal Cincinnati Damage 01/28/05 a zine of sketches, writing, anarcho politics curated by Nina Wright (Cincinnati, OH) Includes work by Nina, Swill, Inhuman, YES!, Mavis, etc. January 2005.
Greastiality Part 1 CDR on Crunkcore (
“I WANNA H.U.R.T!” CDR on Statue Records (
- The Appropriated Press xerox/staple neo-dadaist zine run by Olchar E. Lindsann and company (Columbus, OH) several issues feature drawings and writing by R. Inhuman (2003-5) January 2005 a CDR compilation supliment featuring several Realicide harsh erotica cut-ups by Inhuman.
“Seafoam Green” CDR by Snip-snip (
- “we came from the future…” 7 way split CDR released by Contempt for Technology (Canada) featuring Robert Inhuman’s “Post-COMH” and The Smile Adventure, Gigantic Brain, Iron Bitchface, Electrocutionerdz, Crime Scene Escapists, and PH!L (I never received a copy of this.) Spring 2004.
Industries compilation #2 CDR features 2 manipulated versions of Realicide material
mixed by Royce Icon (
“faster computer kill kill remix EP” CDR released by Contempt for Technology (
Bitchface “spread the virus: remixed and mutated” 3” CDR released by Slut
Factory Records (
- (untitled album) IRNL.BNP feat. Robert Inhuman (Columbus, OH… Mike Miller: music/art, Robert: voice, unreleased 2004)
Bruns “REFORM NOW!” CDR features four remixes by Robert Inhuman (