|| History of Establishment | Indroduction || Objectives | Programmes | Research and monitoring of Natural condition |||Blackbuck-The most endangered wildlife|| Photo gallary||
The general objectives of the Association is to extend help in the protection of biological diversity such as wildlife, wetland species, forest resources and development of the nation by organising individuals and expert towards conservation of natural resources and their sustainable use. To achieve these goals the Association intends to involve itself in the following activities.
1. To conserve the biological diversity;
a. By protecting the wetland and wetland species
b. By conserving the water and water species;
c. By conserving the forest and wildlife;
2. To make people aware in the field of environment and culture;
By monitoring and analysing of environmental system and publication of information in following field;
a. Forest resources depletion and degradation,
b. Wildlife habitat loss
c. Indigenous knowledge and change
3. To generate the people participation in above mentioned fields and other community development programmes by providing different programmes from different angles.
4. To bring together individual scholars, social workers and representatives of various rural communities who are interested and willing to work towards achievement of aims and objectives of Association.
5. Conduct study and research of various wetland species, wild species, forestry, ecological and economic aspects of rural areas and arrange for publication of such studies with a view to disseminate information and create expertise in the Association of these fields and areas.
6. To hold seminars among with the rural people about the conservation of wetland, preservation of wildlife, forest and protection of environment by spreading must current information through various means.
7. Encourage, evaluate and suitably reward articles, books and publications on the conservation of natural resources.
8. Provide suggestion and advice to HMG, other concerned agencies and local bodies on various aspects of conservation and development.
9. Participate in the programmes organised by national and international agencies and organisations having identical objectives with APEC.
10. To establish a well-stocked library of the APEC.
11. In international field, APEC intends to contribute by participating in conservation works, research, seminars and studies directed towards conservation and development.
12. Conduct women developmental as well as other developmental activities for development of Nepal.
|| History of Establishment | Indroduction || Objectives | Programmes | Research and monitoring of Natural condition |
||Blackbuck-The most endangered wildlife|| Photo gallary||
40, Dharma Bhakta Marga, Hatkhola Road
Biratnagar-10, Morang, Nepal.
Phone 977-21-30803, Fax 977-21-24099.
Postal Address: GPO Box 12822, Kathmandu, Nepal
For further information email to APEC. Go to >Home