Glossary

From: John O'Regan
Date: Thu 08 Mar 2001 - 17:23:59 GMT

Hello All,

Captain Zero and CB are being launched on the 19th. I've decided to overhaul and expand the website for the occasion. I plan to update existing pages and add new ones. There'll be a guestbook and a links page. So, if any of you banditos have a home page you want listed, let me know. Please send me your feedback/suggestions.

I've also become an Amazon associate. That means if someone follows a link from my site to an item on sale at Amazon and he or she goes on to buy that item (or most any other item, for that matter), I get a per centage. This makes me a filthy middleman and a capitalist lackey and no doubt I'll be the first to be given a Colombian neck-tie when the Revolution comes, but I buy a lot of books from Amazon (two or three large orders a year) and I joined the program to claw back some of that money.

And further, in the True Spirit of Bandito Brotherhood, if any of you buy something from Amazon through my site, just ask me and I'll refund you my cut (less expenses, naturally). Be warned however, that this may take a while as Amazon will only send me a cheque every three months and only if the total comes to $100 or more.

But enough of these boring fiscal details! What I'm trying to say in my roundabout way is that I plan on adding a section to the site with reviews of books, music and films. Contributions are welcome, but I have editorial control. This section won't be online for a month or two. I'll keep you informed of developments,

talk to you again soon,
John (The Net Bandito).

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:33 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws