Glossary

From: Allan C. Weisbecker
Date: Wed 17 Jan 2001 - 05:17:45 GMT

This is a bulk email I'm subjecting you to. Everybody in my address book. The whole lot of you with the touch of a key. So if this message is redundant (or even repititious), or just flat annoying, too bad. That's what you get for allowing me your address.

Listen: My Web site is up in it's full, finished (more or less) glory. New and improved and completely unique. If you've already seen it -- time to see it again.

Again: Listen: I subscribe to this tracking system that'll tell me if you did or did not go for a visit to my site after receiving this email. If you don't go, I'll harass you, spam your ass half way to next week and back. So just go and I'll leave you alone. Click: http://www.aweisbecker.com/

It truly is:

< a website like no other>
 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:33 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws