Glossary

From: Allan C. Weisbecker
Date: Tue 08 Aug 2000 - 15:44:07 IST

John & Co.,

It's me A.C. and the news is good. Sealed the deal to have Cosmic Banditos re-pubbed, by New American Library, Feb. 2001. NAL is a sister imprint of Jeremy P. Tarcher, Inc, which is under Penguin Putnam. (I know, talk about Alternative Branches of Reality; it never ends.) Tarcher is publishing In Search of Captain Zero, my memoir, in hardcover at the same time.

CB has also been optioned for the movies by an associate of John Cusack: We'll see, kind-of-a-thing.

In Search of Captain Zero is a special piece of work, trust me on that. Very different from CB, yet weirdly... you'll see.

If you or anyone else out there in cyberland has a suggestion as to how to get the word out about the repub and the new book, feel free to email me at [email protected]. I need all the help I can get.

Wrote CB in a 6 week frenzy; Zero took four years of blood, sweat and tears, plus my dog died.

I'll be updating... In the words of you-know-who, "It'll be interesting to see what happens next."

A. C. Weisbecker

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:32 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws