The More-than-Many Ways to BE A VOLUNTEER!
DIRECT CHILD LIFE CARE
- Be a Book Buddy or Music Minstrel. Read books to the
children or tell them stories. Serenade them with your songs or accompany them
on the guitar.
- Be their Recreational Playmate. Enjoy fun games and laughter with
them in the playroom, park or outdoor playground.
- Be their Educational Field Trip Buddy. Visit museums, historical
sites and other noteworthy places with the children.
- Be their Cultural Excursions Buddy. Attend plays, concerts and
other variety presentations with the children.
- Celebrate Life with them. Join them for birthday parties and their
many inspiring thanksgiving gatherings.
INDIRECT CHILD LIFE CARE
- Be a Cancer Fund Donor. Initiated to provide monetary assistance
for chemo-therapy and other related medical procedures such as CT scan,
laboratory or blood exams.
- Be a Non-Cancer Fund Donor. Since Kythe's care extends to other
pediatric in-patients, a Non-Cancer Fund was initiated to provide monetary
assistance towards medicines and medical procedure.
- Be a Child Life Advocate. Invite or refer us. Set us up logistics
for seminars, lectures, campaigns, and presentations in schools, offices,
hospitals; for students, caregivers, clubs, and organizations. Help us spread
- Be a Kythe Operations Supporter. Through the generous support-in-
kind fro our donors, our playroom has blossomed from a run-down bodega to
safe haven of fun for our kids. We could always use that extra table or chair,
an extra coat of paint; as weel as art materials, playthings, and toys by
which the children derive their joys.