Glossary

From: EponaSR
Date: Wed 18 Oct 2000 - 22:30:42 IST

Hope you're able to track the artist down without incident. Please keep us updated on potential release dates. I've been dying to get my hands on anything resembling a readable copy for a while now. I lost my former copy in a friend's divorce! Long story, suffice it to say I no longer loan books out.

BTW, if any of you are in the Columbia, SC area, the Richland County Public Library (on Assembly Street) has two copies of CB. Look in Juvenile Fiction of all places.

Thanks
epon

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:32 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws