Glossary

From: Stein Oddvar Rasmussen
Date: Tue 05 Sep 2000 - 19:48:00 IST

Hello, Banditos!

Just got back my copy of CB from a friend who borrowed it for far too long. Since I'm in Norway, it's a norwegian translation, but I wonder if the cover-art is the same. On my copy it's the two banditos levitating in lotus one reading a book on nuclear physics and the other gazing at the book while holding a bottle of strong drink in one hand. Ah, yes, and their hats are levitating above their heads. Is this the same picture as on the original?

Regards to all in general, and ACW in particular,

- Stein O. R. -

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:32 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws