Glossary

From: Paula Hopper
Date: Fri 21 Jan 2000 - 02:21:15 GMT

With a red rose clenched between her pearly whites, Bandita Paula leaps onto the table to party like it was 1999....

Well, it was and now it's not. What are we going to call this decade? We had the Roaring Twenties. A few people claim to remember the Sixties, but those were the few who didn't do enough drugs to have any fun so they really don't count. Do we call this year the 00's? The Double Oughts? I find this very troubling. Next year will be the Mighty Ones. Sounds like a whiffenpoof song from the Tele-tubbies. Any suggestions on how we can make this double barrelled year sound less vacant? Or, is it time to embrace the void and take our chances in the vacuum?

Back to more important matters. A double shot of Tequila for our Bandito Brother John (sounds like a priest gone bad). The web page looks to be shaping up quite nicely. I have absolutely no idea what it takes to create a web page, but I'm sure it takes more time than most would devote to such a task. If we were on the same continent, John, I'd give you a big sloppy kiss. Mo'kill'ya to you!

I hope all of you are well or at least well enough. I am currently living in the wilds of Indiana in a 180 year old cabin. The land is frosted in snow like an Angel's wedding cake. There were critter tracks under my bedroom window this morning, but they were unlike any animal I have ever seen. My guess is that they were made by a raccoon on a pogo stick.

Keep flying at tree-top level, my friends!

Bandita Paula

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:32 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws