Glossary

From: Dave Brown
Date: Wed 07 Jul 1999 - 13:25:06 IST

Hello to everyone out there! I thought this list had finally gone existential and I missed the wavelength. Or, since I am a solipsist by nature, you figments of my imagination had gone into hiding. :-)

Anyway, it is good to know youse is still all out there...and for Paula, even though there doesn't seem to be any more Roses in this mescaline patch, there are at least two local banditas in our group. (And although not sweaty the last I checked, at least one of them could out-tequila me, which is saying something).

And, since I would like to say something of substance, if possible, has anyone noticed the alarming trend in the pricing for the book? Some )$*#( bookseller got $100 for it a while back. *sigh* I didn't pay more than $25 for my ARC copy.

Have a good day, banditos (and banditas)!

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:31 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws