Glossary

From: Paula Hopper
Date: Fri 18 Dec 1998 - 22:58:04 GMT

'Tis the season to be jolly, fa-la-la-la-la-la-friggin'-la!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate in your Worldview.

This Bandita will be sitting in a tub full of bubbles with a bottle of Wild Turkey in one hand and a copy of CB in the other. If ol' St. Nick shows up, I'm not sharing my booze or my book. Let the over-grown elf find his own Christmas cheer!

Well, dear friends, let the Champers flow and make the most of the holiday!

 top

Archive last generated by hypermail 2b29
on Fri 16 Mar 2001 - 15:46:31 GMT.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws