Artistic License

A/N: The challenge was to write a 100-word drabble that concerned PoA in some way, as the movie had just been released. I thought I'd let Snape have a little fun with it.

Disclaimer: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Severus Snape, Remus Lupin, and all their associates are characters belonging to J.K. Rowling. I claim no rights to them, their surroundings, or their situations. Much to my sorrow.

---

"You three are fortunate they cut the Prank from the script. Otherwise I'd be terrified beyond reason," Snape noted over his shoulder.

"What prank?"

"Later, Potter."

The script now called for Lupin to stand dazed and whimpering, recovering from his change.

Unfortunately, werewolves can't read. It scented them, and lunged.

ZAP!

The lycanthrope yelped, staggering back.

Ron was impressed. "What spell was that?"

"No spell," Harry croaked, staring at the object Snape held. "It's a taser!"

"But...but...!" Hermione sputtered.

"...but Muggle devices malfunction in Hogwarts' vicinity?" Snape smiled thinly. "Haven't you heard, Miss Granger? Canonical accuracy is now optional."

Comment


<< Last Fic | Back to Index | Next Fic >>

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1