Jimbo's Short Stories
Jimbo's Theory of Creation

I started this wanting to write a mythology behind a larger story I'm working on, but it ended up being a great stand alone story.  It's a theory of creation, which I would probably believe if I was forced to believe in any particular theory of creation.

Cinderella - A New Take

A random thought I had about why Cinderella took being a domestic servant for her step-family. Turned out way better than I thought, but I'd nearly forgotten about it until recently when I saw Kim Finley playing Cinderella in her school play.

The Fable of the Three Wishes

A common boy with grand ambition finds a mysterious coin that grants wishes, and it changes him and his family for generations to come.

A Literal Society Serial

A serial story written during my freshman year at college for the Literary Society. Got wonderful reviews, even though it doesn't make much sense.

A Random Prose Generator (.zip)

A Random prose generator, with two different sets of input.txt and output.txt files included. Windows executable and source code included.

The Grid

The middle of a larger story. In the future everyone is attached to a powerful grid that encompasses all human knowledge. When people start disappearing off the Grid, our protagonist Monitor sets out to find the Grid's creator and stop the disappearances. He ends up discovering much more than he bargained for and in the middle of a war among people that don't exist.

A Prelude

Based on an odd dream I had that I wanted to turn into a extremely non linear video game where the player inhabited the bodies of different people throughout time and every choice affects everything else in that time period.

Horror Writer Competition

An attempt to put to book form a role-play that a friend of mine, Jeff, ran. Thought it would make a great choose your own adventure.

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1