GUIDELINES TO PRESENTERS
- Each participant presents his/her chapter, using the following guidelines:
- What are the objectives of my chapter?
- How did I endeavour to meet these objectives?
- How successful was I in meeting these objectives?
- Each participant will study all the contributions in the theme to which
his/her chapter has been allocated – for the purpose of contributing to
the evaluation of the chapters (evaluation to be presented in the plenary
- A member of the Editorial Collective will take responsibility for the discussion
of each of the conference themes. They will introduce the discussion with
a short evaluative summary of the ensemble of contributions in the theme.
- Historical perspectives: A. Kirkaldy & M. Hofmeyr
- Contemporary concerns: F. Malunga & Playe Khusi (Part I); N. Duncan
& J. Clark (Part II)
- Women’s issues: A. Poshai & T. Shefer
Conference Home | Programme
| Accommodation & Transport | Guidelines
to presenters | Papers