URL [email protected] Update
Latest update on top
Current bugs I am aware of and already corrected for the next release:
This is not really a bug but more a non-wanted result of fast capture of URL by user with demand of validation on a slow internet connection. When the Internet connection is very slow and URL need to be validated, fast capture of URL provoke blank entry inside the capture History as the software did not have time to validate the URL and records a nil entry. I am trying to find a solution here to exploit this fact by creating a queue of URL to be validated then recorded or simply not allowing blank entry.
V188.8.131.52 - Release date 28/03/2016 10:41:22 AWST - UTC +08:00
- Main: Navigation button manages errors by user custom browser's choice in the options (Set default browser):
- Directory not existing anymore,
- File not existing anymore,
- User's custom browser error.
- Main: Capture of FTP URL possible if accepted by the FTP site.
V184.108.40.206 - Release date 21/03/2016 12:00:51 AWST - UTC +08:00
- System Tray Icon context menu extended with:
New Feature: Options sub menu
- Start the software minimised
- Exit minimised the software to tray (if ticked Exit of the context menu is the only way to exit the software but unticking the option)
V220.127.116.11 - Release date 19/03/2016 22:25:10 AWST - UTC +08:00
- Options: Windows minimise to System tray or Task bar
If inside the system tray, URL [email protected] icon shows and permits:
This can be disabled via the context menu of the tray icon.
- Double-click to restore the window.
- Right-click for the context menu of the tray icon.
There you can for example disable the monitoring of the clipboard or validation of URL...
- Shows the latest captured URL via a balloon in the System tray.
V18.104.22.168 - Release date: 15/03/2016 14:33:46 AWST - UTC +08:00
- Options: New button - Capture History added
- New feature: Capture History window created. NEW
From here you can manage all your captured URL on different date with this easy to learn and drive window.
- Options: Reorganisation of the buttons
V22.214.171.124 - Release date: 12/03/2016 16:50:03 AWST - UTC +08:00
- Integrated browser: save button did report an OS error, code reviewed and corrected accordingly. FIXED
V126.96.36.199 - Release date: 07/03/2016 14:30:57 AWST - UTC +08:00
- Options and About box: Check for update on line button added
- New feature: URL [email protected] Web Update window created. NEW
You can now check if there is an update for the software on line
- Options: Reload all saved options' button from the 'Set URL [email protected] internet default browser' window was disabled even after saving all options. FIXED
V188.8.131.52 - Release date: 04/03/2016 13:39:44 AWST - UTC +08:00
- New feature: Validation of URL report permits to sync to the capture list or the browser list.
You can now also force a bad link to be reincluded into the valid URL list.
- Other minor bugs removal
V184.108.40.206 - Release date: 03/03/2016 13:14:38 AWST - UTC +08:00
- New feature: URL [email protected] integrated browser window created. NEW
- URL Capture: Save as HTML - URL are plain text added. UPGRADE
- Various tweak here and there, too many to list. IMPROVEMENT
- URL Capture:Save as HTML major bug fixed, now the link shows properly. FIXED
- Other minor bugs. FIXED
V220.127.116.11 - Release date: 29/02/2016 16:47:03 AWST - UTC +08:00
- Options: 'Set browser...' button added. Launch a sub-option window called 'Set URL [email protected] default internet browser'
- Options: 'Set URL [email protected] default internet browser' sub-options windows created
- Options: 'All drive information' windows created, accessible via 'Set URL [email protected] default internet browser'
- Options: Hint incorrect for creation of desktop shortcut. FIXED
- URL Validation window: wrong position of 'Validate URL'. FIXED
V18.104.22.168 - Release date: 27/02/2016 15:38:01 AWST - UTC +08:00
- Startup: URL List if loaded at startup was validated. The loading process was dramatically increased; especially with long list. FIXED
- Options: Save on exit did not work properly or not at all in some circumstance. FIXED
Return to URL [email protected] Home page
Return to the Main page
Return to the Software Index