Part 18

Bianca opened a closet (she meant to get out her few rock remnants like guitar picks and shards of CDs to show off) and found Saurus sitting on the floor, holding a flashlight in front of his face and dreamer (also sitting on the floor) carefully applying a wet black substance to his closed eyelids.

"What's this? The makeup department?" Bianca asked jokingly.

"Well, kind of," dreamer laughed.

"You see, dreamer told me that in 2000, some guys still wore black liquid eyeliner like hers," Saurus explained, "and I thought I'd see how it looked on me."

dreamer held up a small mirror. "Fabulous. Dead sexy, I daresay," she added in a faux snooty Brit accent.

"Oh," Bianca stated.

"What do you mean?" Saurus asked.

"Did you think we were - " dreamer just laughed. Saurus smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Look out below," Bianca instructed as she tried to carefully remove some boxes from a shelf over their heads. One box fell anyway and a stuffed pillow fell out, bouncing across the floor.

Daniel picked up the plushy little toy and began to stare at it intensely. Nobody could actually figure out what he was trying to do. "It'll be okay," he kept saying to the pillow. John swore that Daniel was going insane.

"Here Daniel, let me see the pillow," said Ada. When she looked at it, she realized that this was no ordinary pillow. Trapped inside of the pillow was a shrunken Johnny Rzeznik. The poor guy had been trapped in the frilly pillow by Queen Britney, who had found him extremely sexy, yet she knew that since he wasn't totally pop, the two of them could never be. But she secretly kept him in a place where no one would look, Bianca's "special" closet. "Guys, we have to get Johnny out of there," said Queen Bianca.

"Shut up!" screamed Ash, who shot her ray gun at Bianca and blew her to a pile of dust. "Grrrr, I just never liked her!"

"Ummm, she wasn't evil, Ash," said fireangel.

"I know, but she makes me mad!" Ash said, laughing.

"Oh my, she's gone crazy!" dreamer said, startled. "Wait, did she drink some of that water over there?!"

"You mean this?" asked rockstar, pointing to a jar of yellowish water. "What do we do?"

KelNino realized something right then. "&%#$! Not the pop water again! Didn't we have to deal with this before?! Ahh, I hate how history repeats itself!"

Saurus told her to calm down. "All the water here is pop water, but we have developed a special immunity from it. We developed this immunity by... smoking an illegal substance under the close watch and prayer of Timmy and the Lords of the Underworld."

"TIMMY!" KelNino shouted in glee. "Er...illegal substance? Hey, is Ozzy still around?"

Daniel fished through his backpack and sure enough, Ozzy came out with a joint in one hand and a black eyeliner pencil in the other. He kept trying to smoke the pencil.

"Dammit! The damn thing is broken!" He threw the pencil down and glanced at his other hand. Next he tried to put on his makeup with the joint, but only succeeded in burning lovely marks under his eyes.

"Ozzy, gimme that," KelNino said.

"You're trying to compliment your reflection - huh?" junta laughed as she winked at KelNino.

"Well, I think he might be stoned on some sort of drug," Kelnino mentioned furiously.

"Well, well, well - the man who influences teenagers and adults, the god of all rock n' roll, the wonderful lead singer of Black Sabbath, the..." Daniel tried to finish, but was interrupted by both the Feo sisters.

"Give me a break, Daniel. I know you were trying to defend you little heavenly father but, he is guilty of influencing people like you to do drugs. Why do you guys think Daniel is so thin?", Kelnino said, digging into her chain-wallet.

"Yes, KelNino. I agree about the 'defending thy father' but, Dan - I hope you know there is always a CHARTER to help you through drug addictions. That includes YOU - you rock n' roll god!" junta said, writing the number on Daniel's hand.

"Grrrr...junta sucks d%#k..." Daniel mumbled.

"Excuse me?" junta said as calmly as possible.

"I said Emily Dickinson is a okay poet," Daniel said, trying to cover the insult.

"Oh- well, I believe you said that I sucked d%#k..." junta said, smirking.

"Cut it out, guys! We are on a mission to defeat evil!" dreamer cut in.

"All right - all right, but only if junta apologizes for making fun of me," Daniel fussed.

"Blahhh...all right, sorry but, I can't help you when you need to talk," junta said, winking excessively.

"Hahahaha!" Kelnino burst out.

"Gosh, you girls are devils in sheep's clothing!" Daniel complained.

"Thanks!"

"Ummmm, you guys, what are we going to do about Ash?" asked fireangel. "She's getting really weird, we can't leave her like this!"

"Yes, remember the yellow-stained water that Ash drank?" Black Ballroom asked. All of the anthem-community thought about what Black Ballroom was trying to suggest. What solution could there be to help their dear, Ash get away from this pliant decease? fireangel stood blank, wondering possibly how to answer the question she blurted out of her system. "I just wanted to inform you that if Ash drinks a rock star's urination - everything may come back to normal. The drink that she swallowed earlier was a mixture of both - Britney Spears' & Justin Timberlake's urination." Black Ballroom suggested. She scribbled a few scientific studies into her notebook as she tried explaining the situation again. Junta began to search through the room for a rock star to help Ash - for Ash was her enduring friend also. Besides, the way Ash was acting lately was quite annoying and yet scary. Junta spotted her eye on five young men who stood infront of her; Daniel, Ben, Chris, Ozzy, and...Robin. She bent over to her sister KelNino and procceeded to whisper something enigmatical in her ear.

KelNino stood further up for the introduction of her speech. "There has been a proclamation by one of our members that - " KelNino tried explaining but was interrupted immediately.

"Oh please! Quit acting like a professional wanker and get straight to the point!" yelled �cars. �cars was going through a terrible, exhausting day searching to kill the Queen of pop, but it caused her to become grumpy.

Junta hugged �cars and said gently, "KelNino is only trying to help. Please listen."

�car's head shook in response, smiling toward KelNino to continue. "Thank you, girls. It seems Junta and I have found our five little heroes...", KelNino gulped.

"Yes, who are they?", Robin said furiously impatient by the interruptions.

"Well, you have something to do with it," KelNino went on.

"What do you mean?" Robin cried out.

Before she could answer, dreamer's head jerked up. "What's that noise?"

"What's what noise?" Ozzy slurred.

"That ripping sound...it came from over there!"

Sure enough, Sweep was chewing on something frilly and pink, and was doing a very good job of tearing it to shreds.

"Wasn't that Bianca's pillow?" Saurus asked dreamer.

"Hey, yeah, it was! You don't suppose she - "

Before she could finish, Sweep had finished freeing Johnny Rzeznik from the pillow. He mussed his hair and looked around the room.

"Thank God it's just you kids and not those pop people! I've been trapped in that pillow for 50 years!"

"But why?" Daniel asked.

"Well, Britney was a fan of my band, and she had a bit of a thing for me, but I was in a rock band and not a pop star, so she decided she was going to possess me the only way she could. The guys from N'Sync trapped me for her. They seemed like such nice guys when I met them at the '99 Grammys."

"They're not," junta deadpanned.

"I know," Johnny grumbled. Then he noticed Ada was curled up in a ball and decided to take a chance. "Are you okay, kiddo? Here, try some of this."

Ada, with some hesitation, accepted the Thermos of black coffee (which had miraculously stayed hot while Johnny was trapped in that pillow), then downed the whole thing. She shook for a second, then slumped to the floor. Black Ballroom rushed to her side, checking her pulse, breathing, and pupils. "Good news, everyone. She'll be fine once she wakes up."

"Er, KelNino, what was that you were going to say earlier?"

"Never mind, Robin. Now we've got to - "

Suddenly, and before KelNino could finish, a newspaper boy walked closer to Black Ballroom and pointed at a article:

---------------------------------------------------

"Today, in such relief, Ash can find the cure to victory and live to tell it. All Ash has to do is make a group of friends to protect her and kill the person who sent the urination to her. If someone sacrifices their love for her, she will realize friendship is stronger than musical genres that pop like bubbles. There are two solutions; kill Britney Spears or Justin Timberlake - as a writer to this article, I'd say kill both, but watch your limitations.
-Your Writer, The Newspaper Boy."

------------------------------------------------

"So all we have to do is kill Britney or Timberlake? I'll be glad to do that!" KelNino said, picking up her loaded gun. junta smiled gently and apologized to Daniel about the situation, but Daniel seemed to be quite paranoid towards everyone.

"How do I know whether you are lying or not?" Daniel asked, waiting for junta to respond.

"Well, if I lie, you have permission to cut my arm with this razor," junta mentioned in self-pity.

"I wouldn't want to cut you although I sometimes would like to strangle you with my anger," Daniel said, throwing the razor to the ground.

"Thanks - I guess I better watch how I treat friends - shouldn't I?" junta complained.

"Sometimes," dreamer smirked.

Just when everything seemed normal and perfect, some words burst through Ash's mouth. "Daniel...Dan..." she whispered. Daniel stared straight at her, wondering why she spoke his name. Daniel walked slightly closer to her to see what she wanted. "Daniel!" Ash screamed.

On to Part 19!

Back to silverchair stuff

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1