What's new ?
- January 2008 : Update of the publications list.
- May 20th, 2004 : A little update of this website. Sorry for the long time
since the last update, but days are only 24hours long...
- April 8th, 2003 : My professional web site is up and running, please have
a look at it, especially if you're looking for a consultant or for
innovative products !
- Nov 26th : I've finally posted the schematics, source and description (in
french !) of the KIVAOU projet
- Nov 9th : A Pocket-PC version of DynamicSchem,
thanks to Falk Kasper !
- Sep 30th : A long-awaited full description of my home-made Fluke Scopemeter
interface is online ! Sorry for the delay !
- Sep 10th : the results of the PSOC'2002 design contest organized by
Cypress and Circuit Cellar are published : My Vector'Soc
project just won a 3rd price !
- Aug 24th : I've finally bought a scanner, so the quite often requested
schematics of two very old projects are now on line : UPSWL
Weller soldering iron controller and UPS'BF2
- Aug 9th, 2002 - A new project described on this site : Vector'Soc,
a 0-1GHz vectorial network analyzer
First, welcome on this personal Web site. I live in France, between Paris and
Versailles (just talking about well-known places...), and I am since my early
years addicted to innovative electronic designs. More specifically I am a kind of "minimalist design
lover", trying to shrink everything in the minimal number of components. An endless game especially with micro-controllers !
After a long career in embedded software development and wireless
telecommunications I am now a full time
consultant, specialized in cost-optimized mixed signal designs, and manager
of ALCIOM, startup specialized in innovative
Those web pages are my free section, sharing some of my designs and providing
technical information's. If you are looking for consultancy services or for
information's on ALCIOM's products then thanks to jump to my professional
What could you find on this site ?
My goal is to present on this site as many of my projects as possible, either
with technical details or with links to published articles or relevant
I've also included :
Any idea of anything else that I should add ? Just drop me a mail !