Title: Soul's Yearning
Author: r.e.e.n. [[email protected]]
Archive: Soldier of Death
Warnings: yaoi 1x2&2x1, 1x1, lemon, OOC, angst, violence
Disclaimer: The GW characters belong to Sunrise, Sotsu Agency, Bandai Entertainment

 

Soul's Yearning
by reen
sequel to Heart's Desire

.1.

Heero bolted from his dream with a soundless scream. At least he thought it was soundless. Breathing heavily he sat on his bed listening for any sound in their house proving he was heard. When none came he gave a little sigh of relieve. Just right now he was in no condition for his friends

He had *that * dream again. Blurred images still flashed before his eyes. Images of him and Duo. Of passion he had never knew existed. Of pleasure and pain.

He moaned and let his hand wander in between his thighs. He ached there, the unfamiliar feeling sending strange shivers all over his body. He had never felt something like this. Never knew his body was capable of feeling pleasure. He hissed as his fingers brushed along his over-sensitive skin. But he didn't stop. The feeling was addictive. He wanted more. Needed more. Again and again he slowly caressed his skin, whimpering quietly, making his way to the hard flesh between his legs.

His body jerked when he touched it. He wrapped his fingers around his erection and pumped slowly moaning repeatedly. He closed his eyes and his head fell back. With one hand he supported himself in half sitting position. He opened his legs bending his knees to give his fingers a better access and started moving his body in quickly rising rhythm. Before his closed eyes there were images of him lying on his back, moving in rhythm with a hard flesh buried deep in him. Images of Duo above him. It had to be Duo. His vision was clouded but he could see the eyes, violet and wide open only for him, for him alone. And his hands, they were buried in long hair. He could feel them flowing around, brushing his over-sensitive body, caressing his arms, neck and nipples.

Heero moaned louder and fell to the bed. The hand encircling his hard shaft speed up and he bowed his back. His other hand traveled to his nipples. They were hard pebbles rising on his chest. He bit his lips as he stroked them and ground his head in the pillow. He was close, he could feel it. After weeks of such nights he knew exactly when he would reach this sweet completion. His moans rose in volume and his body moved faster. His touches were frantic now, his only intend his fulfillment. His grasp tightened and suddenly he was there.

He felt only pleasure.

He was pleasure�

He bit his lips again stopping the scream that would surely wake up the entire house. He fell to the bed, as his entire body relaxed. His vision cleared slowly but he was still out of breath. Gasping he recalled the dream that led to it all. Not for the first time in this week. Moving to lay on his side he curled his knees under his chin. He didn't bother cleaning himself. He had no strength left. He didn't *deserve* it. Closing his eyes he tried to force the dream out of his mind. Tried to forget the images in his head.

Images of him forcing himself on Duo.

 

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1