Title: Sacrifice
Author: reen - [email protected]
Archive: http://www.geocities.com/reen2x1
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: 2x1
Warning: yaoi, fantasy AU, OOC, angst, violence, mentioning of rape and abuse, lemon, language, blood

 

Sacrifice
by reen

.01.

Heero's eyes snapped open in time to see someone looming over him. He reacted instantly and punched his would be attacker square in the jaw. To his surprise, it had no effect other then the widening eyes. He tried again but his fist was caught. The other hand too. Why was he so weak?

"I thought you were scared of me."

Heero stared at the quite beautiful face in surprise. He had never seen this man before in his life. He would certainly remember those violet eyes, not to mention the long hair.

"Who are you and what the fuck am I doing here?" Wherever the 'here' was.

The last thing he remembered was stepping into the tavern where o group of peasants was arguing about some girls. He recalled their weird glances, their whispering. It made him uneasy. And then one of them came to him and started asking him things. Then... nothing.

As soon as the words left Heero's mouth, the man above him recoiled in shock. Then there was a hand between Heero's legs. Heero's face turned red from embarrassment and he tried to swat those searching fingers away. "Yamette!!! What the fuck are you doing!?"

The longhaired man said menacingly withdrawing his hand. Heero was more than embarrassed now, especially by his body reaction.

"You are no girl."

Heero was instantly taken aback.

"Do I look like a girl to you? And where the hell am I?" He looked around, anywhere but not in the stranger's eyes. He was in some kind of chamber. Everything was black and only the huge window to his right prevented the room from being dark during the day. Heero himself was in the huge bed. In a dress. In a DRESS!

A loud hiss woke Heero from his reverie. His... host was glowing with a dark purple light. It was Heero's time to recoil in surprise. The man was a demon of some kind. Not that Heero feared them. He had met many during the war. But he certainly hoped he was not the object of this rage.

"They lied to me." Whoever they were, Heero wouldn't bet his old sword for their lives. Heero watched the demon hiss one more time. Black wings appeared behind him and spreading them, he went to the window. Heero quietly started to crawl toward the other side of the bed. He had to get out.

He was sliding down to the floor silently cursing the damned dress when strong, none too gentle hands grabbed him and delivered him back to the bed. His hands were tied to the bedpost despite the screams and curses flying out of his mouth.

"You are staying here till this all is cleared."

"Hn. Don't count on it!"

The demon grabbed Heero's chin and looked his eyes. "You stay here. And don't try going into the forest. You won't get out of it alive. No one does." He growled and was gone.

"Fuck you!"

Heero regarded his bonds. Ordinary cloth. He grinned and tagged at it. It was strong but nothing against his strength. With a loud rip, he was free. He carefully hopped from the bed once again cursing his crippled knee. He hobbled to the huge door. It was closed and there was no chance for him to open it. He scowled.

"Kuso!"

He looked around the room, searched under the black curtains hanging from the walls... Nothing. That left only the window.

Heero went to it. The height would probably scare most from even considering trying this escape route. Looking around he concluded he was in one of the towers of what looked like a castle. //Like some bloody princess.// And everywhere as far as he could see the fortress was surrounded by the dark forest.

Once again, he looked around the room. The curtains would certainly be useful. It took him almost an hour to make a long enough rope that it reached the outer staircase below. He then tied it to the massive bed's leg.

Hiking his dress up, he sat on the granite windowsill. As he shifted his legs over the ledge he heard his underwear rip. //K'so!//

He grabbed the makeshift rope and slowly started to climb down. Absently he noted the lack of similar windows over the expanse of the granite wall.

Heero smiled grimly. The demon was too trusting.

He hissed as the strong wind caused him jar the injured knee in the wall. He had to stop for a moment.

He continued his trek down and praised whomever he could that his arms were strong enough.

Finally, his feet touched the ground. He was facing the door and to his left were the long stairs down. He decided to try the door thirst. He needed to find a weapon of some sort.

Cautiously he walked through the door and immediately stumbled almost falling to his knees. His legs were weak and the underwear apparently more ripped then he thought. He got rid of it cursing at the one that dared to clothe his in those lacy panties.

Another chamber. The walls were painted with shapes of different beasts. From the forest, Heero suspected. His lips set grimly. That would be a problem.

He turned around and his eyes glittered. The wall was adorned with different kinds of weapons: sword, bows, crossbows, axes...

He grabbed the crossbow and went to choose a sword. Mostly they were too heavy but finally he found two that suited him.

Armed, he went back and down the stairs. Everywhere he looked where trees. The forest reached the horizon and to the west - the mountains.

Finally, he stood in a wide courtyard. On one side, there was a meter high wall. On the other the castle. He went to the wall to look down.

No wonder the castle was deserted. Who would like to live in such place? It stood on the high cliff. Below was the forest. But it didn't reach the horizon. Far away, he could see meadows, fields, and even the river. He'd come from there. Now he had to find a way to go back to that village and teach those peasants a lesson. Before that damned demon comes back.

"I can't believe it!!"

Heero jerked and grimaced. //Talk about the devil...//.

Heero spun around cursing his carelessness. He grabbed the crossbow and shot the demon hovering nearby. It didn't have a desired effect. The creature set on the ground and walked towards Heero. He stopped when he saw the sword in Heero's hands.

"You've got to be kidding me."

Heero said nothing. In his life, he killed many demons but never a one with magical talents. Those usually weren't interested in ordinary humans' wars. If an army had one of those, the war's outcome was most likely settled. //And don't we forget your leg...//

The demon drew closer mindless of the sword and Heero thrust his weapon toward his opponent. Not that he had a chance. This sword was meant for the demons from the forest.

His hand was caught and with the other, he hit the demon's chin full force. Once again, he cursed his height. He reached only to the winged creature's arms. It wasn't a pleasant experience when your opponent was over a head taller then you.

Surprisingly the demon fell letting go of his hand. Heero moved to finish it but his legs were knocked from under him and he fell heavily on his back. The other was instantly over him.

He looked up in the laughing violet eyes - //How dare he make fun of me!// - and scowled. //K'so! K'so!! K'sok'sok'so!!!//

"I like them feisty." The demon commented and planted a kiss on Heero lips.

And Heero knew no more.

 

[ part 02 ]

 

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1