Title: Sacrifice
Author: reen - [email protected]
Archive: http://www.geocities.com/reen2x1
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: 2x1
Warning: yaoi, fantasy AU, OOC, angst, violence, mentioning of rape and abuse, lemon, language, blood

 

Sacrifice
by reen

.02.

When he woke up again he was back on the bed in a slightly bare chamber. He smiled gravely.

"Oi, you didn't have to rip all of them, you know."

Heero turned around to see the demon sitting beside him. He punched him in the jaw. It had little effect. Heero was pushed back onto his back.

"For Shinigami's sake! Will you stop? I'm not going to hurt you."

"Right." Heero said. "Then let me go."

"I can't do that. I made a deal with that peasant. You are mine to keep."

Heero's mouth opened and closed silently in disbelief at those blatant words. Infuriated he tried to jump out of the bed but the demon stopped him. So he just glared. "I am no one's property. And those peasants ambushed me inside their inn."

"I know. So what?"

"You..."

"Yes?"

Heero barely stopped himself from punching those smiling lips.

"You. Are. Going to let me go back to that tavern..."

"Can't. I've burned it down."

"You what?!"

"I burned it down. I don't appreciate when those peasants lie to me. But I spared the village because I actually like their gift." He smiled at Heero.

"Touch me and I will kill you." Heero pushed away from the grinning creature.

"Don't be that way. I won't hurt you."

"Liar."

"Hey! I don�t lie. Ever." The demon pouted. He was actually quite cute...

//What the hell am I thinking?!!// Heero scowled. But he had to admit those purple eyes and chestnut hair were nice to look at. //But he is way too big and unpredictable.//

"What's your name?"

Heero answered before he could stop himself.

"Nice. Heero... Mine's Duo Maxwell. You're not from here, are you?" Duo asked.

"How did you guess?" Heero asked dryly. "And I didn't know demons have such common names."

"Eehh!!! My name's not common!" Duo exclaimed. "But if you want you can call me Shinigami." He smiled again.

"Dream on." Heero turned his head away. "I'm not calling you a god of anything."

"Hey, don't turn your face away. I like to look at you." Duo said and went to touch Heero's face.

Furiously Heero smacked the fingers away. "Don't touch me!"

Duo's smile disappeared. He was quiet for a long time. Heero, too, didn't break the silence.

Then Duo asked, "Are you a virgin?"

Shocked, Heero turned to look him in the eyes. "NANI!?!?!"

"I asked..."

"I know what you said and I'm not going to answer!"

He was on his back instantly with his hand pinned to his sides. "I asked you a question." When Heero turned his head away, Duo added. "Or maybe I should check myself?"

Heero's eyes were on his instantly. "Don't you dare! I don't want to have anything to do with that awful act." He hissed wrathfully.

"So you are not..." Was there disappointment in that voice?

Heero was silent for a while. "I am... But don't even think of touching me!" he added threateningly.

"How can you say it's awful then."

"I've seen enough."

Realization dawned into those violet orbs. "What you've seen were rapes, Heero."

"And where's the difference? In all those years, no one ever tried anything but to force themselves on me. My instructor, my supposed comrades, my enemies! All because I had a pretty face and was smaller then them. They saw me as weak and a victim. I was lucky most of them were actually ashamed of admitting they liked boys because if they've tried it together. Two of them, I could handle, even four... but not the entire group. But then, with my knee wounded... I had to get away. I was unfit to fight anyway..."

"I wouldn't say that." Duo rubbed his jaw grimacing.

"Serves you right." Heero grimaced. "And why the hell am I telling you this anyway?!"

"Because I'm cute." Heero looked at him with wide eyes. Could the demon read his thoughts?! Startled he glanced up into the smiling violet eyes. There was no sign of derision in them. Heero blushed and looked away.

Gentle fingers brushed his hair away from his eyes.

"Is your knee really that bed?" Duo asked.

Heero refused to look back at the demon. "Were it not for it I would kick your demon ass into the next week."

Duo chuckled. "Care to show me, Heero?"

"Go to hell." Heero answered but his voice lacked the malice the words should have brought.

"I could heal it..."

"Yeah, right. What will you do? Kiss it to make it better?"

"If you insist, Hee-chan..." Duo said and pulled Heero's dress up. Heero instantly panicked. He had no underwear under the gown. He kicked Duo with his good leg and sit up bringing the gown into his lap to cover himself. "Bastard! Don't you dare to touch me!"

Duo ogled a new set of bruises on his chest and shook his head in despair. It would be miracle if he doesn't die by the end of the week from Heero's assaults and, he had to admit, from lust too. He was glad that the long shirt hid his groin from Heero eyes. He suspected the other boy would freak seeing Duo desiring him.

Duo regarded the smaller boy calmly. Heero was still in that frilly gown and together with the scowling and definitively male face he looked quite ridiculous... and adorable. Narrowed cobalt eyes regarded him suspiciously and he smiled reassuringly.

"I won't hurt you Heero. I just wanted to touch your knee." He said softly and slowly reached out toward Heero's bare legs. When Heero didn't protest he slowly kneeled between Heero's bend legs and touched his lame leg. Heero tensed but didn't say anything.

"Lie down Heero."

After a long while, Heero complied. Slowly he lowered himself onto the pillows but his eyes never left Duo.

Duo breathed a sigh of relief. He looked back to the knee trying to ignore the expanse of the fair thigh that disappeared under the white dress.

"It may hurt a little..." He threw a glance at Heero, "Okay, a lot. It will feel unbearably hot... You can scream all you want Hee-chan."

Heero only glared at him.

Duo sighed and focused on the knee. He encircled it with his hands not quite touching the skin and closed his eyes. He focused and extinguished the destructive force lurking just under his consciousness. Instead, he brought fort his healing energy. His hands started to glow. The violet light encompassed the injured knee...

Heero screamed. Tears stung in his eyes as the agonizing pain raced from his knee through his entire body. Instinctively he tried to eliminate the source of his suffering but Duo anticipated his move and moved to grab his legs. His hands weren't needed anymore. The knee was glowing on itself purple energy lines cracking around Heero's right leg.

Heero's screams were now reduced to simple whimpering. Duo caressed the left thigh whispering soothing words to the boy. He leaned down acting on his desire and kissed the scarred skin trying to distract Heero from the pain. Shortly after, he felt the energy depleting and moved his lips to the other leg. He showered the inner thigh with a rainfall of kisses.

"Shhhh, Heero. It's all right. It's... all right..." He said between kisses. Cautiously he slid down Heero's thigh. His hand was caressing the other leg. His fingers slowly slid the white fabric down to Heero's waist and Heero's harsh breathing stilled. Duo felt the body beneath his hands and lips tense and hoped Heero wasn't conscious enough to realise fully what was happening.

"What... what are you doing?!" Duo winced. He caressed Heero's leg and finally decided to ignore the question.

"Does it hurt?" He asked calmly. Heero wouldn't have any of it.

"What. Were you doing?!" He asked again. And when Duo didn't answer he closed his eyes disappointed. "Why? Why do you all always do it? What the fuck is wrong with me that everyone has to try his luck..." Heero added sarcastically. "What the FUCK is wrong with me?!! TELL ME!!" His voice grew in volume.

"Heero... I...You..."

"What's wrong with me?! Is my life cursed from the beginning!?!" Heero screamed. His angry blue eyes focused on Duo's pale face. "Tell me demon... Is it!!?"

"Because you are beautiful Heero..." Duo whispered at last.

"W--What...?"

"Beautiful and strong... independent... That's how I see you. That's what draws me to you. And you're stubborn..."

"And *that's* the reason everyone wants to fuck me?"

"That's the reason *I* want to have you. And those freaks... You are so much better then them... They felt it and wanted to humiliate you. Am I right?"

"Just because I didn't want to play their games... because I refused..."

"Humans are that way Heero..." And before Heero could contradict, he added. "Some of them... Didn't you have friends there?" Slowly, cautiously Duo started rubbing Heero's tight with his fingers.

"There was one... He hated women... and despised men without honour. He ranted about justice all the time but was a good companion." Heero's eyes lost focus for a moment as he remembered. Unconsciously he moved his legs toward Duo's touch.

"And what happened to him?"

Heero smiled. "He went to kill an enemy general and never came back. They didn't found his body. The General disappeared too..."

"Ahh.... They probably run away together and are fucking like bunnies as we speak."

"DUO!! It's gross! He would never..." Heero stammered.

"Why not?"

"Because... because..." The demon grinned at Heero's lack of words.

"How does it feel when I do this Heero?" He asked suddenly.

"What?" Heero was taken aback by the question and suddenly realized when Duo's hands were.

"What are you doing..?!"

Duo didn't answered. He slid his fingers lower. Heero tensed.

"Does it hurt?"

"N--No..." Heero gasped. Duo's fingers were dangerously close... To close. And then they slid lower, under the dress and Heero lost his breath. "Stop it..."

"Why? Don't you like it? It's a wonderful thing, Heero... if done right..."

"Stop... please..." Desperately Heero looked Duo in the eyes. But what he found there did not reassure him at all. He saw determination. And resolve. "Don't!"

When Duo's hands reached their goal Heero closed his eyes expecting pain. It didn't come. Duo hands were still again, waiting. Slowly Heero looked at Duo who was staring right back at him.

Silence.

Heero's quiet gasp broke it. He could feel something growing in him... Need. Need for Duo's hands to move. Heero bit his lips but could not stop a slight shudder of his body. He needed for the hand that encircled his manhood to move.

"What do you want Heero?"

Heero shook his head. He couldn't...! He didn't know what he wanted...

Duo was looking calmly at him. Then he moved. Lying by Heero's side, he leaned down and with no warning kissed Heero deeply. Shocked Heero let him delve into his mouth without any protests. It felt good. He closed his eyes and clumsily tried to kiss back. Their tongues touched and losing all doubts, Heero let Duo plunder his mouth. His body jerked up suddenly when Duo's hand moved to stroke his shaft bringing it quickly to full arousal. Heero's yells drowned in their kisses and all he could do was to move his hips to get more of the delicious friction.

When they stopped to catch their breaths, Heero gasped for air and let out a loud cry. His head thrown back and eyes closed he moved his body in sync with Duo's caresses. Duo was now kissing his neck. His fingers squeezed, stroked, fondled Heero's erection and suddenly it was too much. The tension was too much.

"I...! " he half said half moaned.

"Let go Heero. It will feel so good... I promise..." Duo whispered into his ear.

And Heero lost it. With a scream, he surrendered to the pleasure Duo was giving him... And Duo was right there to catch him...

 

[ part 03 ]

 

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1