Title: Sacrifice
Author: reen - [email protected]
Archive: http://www.geocities.com/reen2x1
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: *wails* 2x1
Warning: yaoi, fantasy AU, OOC, angst, violence, mentioning of rape and abuse, lemon, language, blood
Notes: I swore to myself it was going to be a normal PWP, no plot whatsoever, short with little dialogs. Of course it could not be. So now, it's quite long story. And there isn't even a proper lemon scene in it.

 

Sacrifice
by reen

.0.

"My-- My Lord Shinigami?" The peasant bowed deeply. "It's a great honour to have you here..." He stammered.

//Still scared to death...// Duo concluded and narrowed his violet eyes. The peasants scattered around seeing his face. They left the bowing one utterly alone. //Cowards...//

"Where's the girl?" Duo asked quietly.

"M--my Lord..."

"Bring me the girl. NOW!"

"R--right away Sire." The peasant waved his hand and two other came carrying a limp body of a young girl.

"Why is she unconscious?" Duo asked threateningly.

"She... She was scared, Sire. She fainted when she saw you arrive."

//Another fair one...// Duo scowled and the peasant rushed with the explanation.

"But she's a virgin milord. Innocent..."

"QUIET!" Duo ordered and gathered the girl into his arms. At least she didn't seem ethereal and as delicate as the previous one. She was heavier too. Or maybe he was getting older?

Duo scowled.

"I hope you're telling the true peasant." He said and opening his large leathery wings flew towards the black shape of a castle looming over the horizon and the Forbidden Forest.

As soon as he was gone, the peasant slumped to the ground. One of the woman screamed, "We are all dead!" Then she started crying.

"Shut up, you stupid woman! If you have watched your half wit daughters we wouldn't be in this situation now..."

"But a boy...!"

"Better him then us or your girls. You saw how he looked at Hannah's son last year. Maybe he will be satisfied..."

They were more cries from the women and whispers from the gathered men as the old man trailed off.

"We are all dead."

 

[ part 01 ]

 

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1