Title: Nailing Hee-chan...
Subtitle: ... to the floor or other available surface *^_~*
Author: reen
E-mail: [email protected]
Archive: http://www.geocities.com/reen2x1
Pairing: 2x1
Rated: NC-17
Category: hentai PWP

Other: POV, 1x1, 2x2, lime vibrators & other toys

".." speech
//......// flashback

Nailing Hee-chan...
... to the floor or other available surface
by reen

.2.

I didn't have any opportunity in the next three weeks. I was away for two weeks and then Heero went away on a new assignment. It was to be only six days but it's the eight and he is still not here. He had some minor complication.

I was bored outta my mind. Everyday work was a routine and evenings were spent alone. I even lost the will for clubbing. Actually, I haven't gone out in a long time. I had better things to do.

But now Heero wasn't there and I was missing his presence more then I let myself admit. There was no one here to keep me entertain at evenings and sometimes mornings, too. No one to talk to, laugh with... even if with my Hee-chan it was always one-sided.

I was bored to death!

I've had enough. I decided to work the steam off, so to speak. I had a copy of that porn somewhere in the closet. ...? Ok, so maybe not in the closet. Where the hell was it!? Oh. Under the bed. I should have guessed. Doesn't matter. I looked ahead for a interesting night. With little imagination, it would be Heero there giving me a show...

First I took off all of my clothes. Running naked in my apartment didn't bother me at all. Hell, I would like to run in Heero's like that. With him there. What a turn on.

I was instantly hard and stroked myself even harder. I grabbed the video remote and hopped onto the bed. Finding a comfy position a pushed the play button.

My mouth fell open. I pinched myself. Closed my eyes couple of times thinking my desperate need for Heero had thrown me into madness. But the image was still the same...

My Hee-chan masturbating with the help of lime-green vibrator will haunt me for the rest of my miserable life.

Hot shameful feeling flooded my entire body and I came violently all over the bed and only one thought filled my head: Heero knows. And I was still hard.

Mesmerized I watched his every move. He was on all fours; head buries in the pillow, ass high in the air his neglected cock dancing between his thighs and the lime dildo buzzing between his buttocks. He was moaning loudly just the way I like it.

My hand crept to my own erection and I started jerking myself furiously as I devoured Heero's body with my eyes.

He was changing position. He came to his knees and started bouncing on the rod in his ass pushing it deeper and deeper with each thrust.

//OH. MY. GOD.//

I was in shock. The fact that he knew I had been spying on him, and deliberately did all those things wasn't so important now when I realized all my dreams would come true when Heero comes back from his mission. Now when he knew and had nothing against it there would be nothing to stop me from taking him the moment he steps through the door. His ass was MINE. I had so many plans for it. So many ways to punish him for leaving me here for a week with this video. I grinned. I had a week to come up with a way to make him mine for the first time. Discipline him � Ohhh, I liked that word - and then...

"Hmmm... Your ass is mine Hee-chan. I will fuck it into the next century. And you will so love it..."

Needless to say, the Heero-porn was the most used thing during the next six days. Beside Duo's hand that is.

~*~

I jerked awake feeling someone looming above me.

"How did you like your present Duo?"

Heero!! I tried to sit up but Heero's naked body was in the way. Not that I had something against it, mind you. I moaned. I could smell his freshly washed skin. The warmth of his body heated my own skin. I could feel my breath quickening and my cheeks getting hot. Heero knew.

"Did you think of me all week?" I moaned. I couldn�t help it. I didn't see him clearly but it didn't matter. I was a step away from making my deepest fantasy true. Leaning on my elbows, I hid my red face in Heero's neck and boldly nipped at the skin there.

"Did you think about me at work?" he whispered.

Oh, yes. God knows I did. I had fantasized about taking him on my desk, on his desk, everywhere. Chairs, tables, copy machines filled my mind with ideas. I had even imagined doing it on the conference table right before Lady Une's eyes. I remembered that one vividly. I had had to excuse myself. But jerking off in the bathroom and thinking of doing it there with Heero didn't help my libido at all. Shinigami knows how many times I had watched the tape.

"I have another gift for you."

Oh, I could see. He was so hot!

"Oh, no. Not this, Duo. Something else. Why don't you find out for yourself?"

I just knew he was grinning. My Hee-chan always knew how to make me feel good. My curiosity picked I fell back to the bed and immediately my hands started roaming over his beautiful body. He fell right on me and we tumbled in the sheets till I had him under me.

"You left me with that tape *alone* for a week. Don't think I will forget it so quickly. You, Heero, are going to be punished." I said and without any warning dived for his straining erection. Foreplay be damned. I wanted him now begging and asking for forgiveness.

"Duuuoooohhhhh!!!!!

I sucked fervently. I had to dig my fingers into his hips to keep him still. He would probably have bruises there tomorrow... My body shuddered. I was trilled by the idea. Mine. Only mine. My marks. Made by my nails and teeth if I play it right. MINE!

"Tell me you're mine Heero. Tell me!"

"YOURS! Duo... please!!! I'm yours. Give me more!!! Ahhhhhh!!!"

He would say anything now. I sucked harder bobbing my head up and down. He was sobbing now with pleasure I was giving him.

Then as suddenly as I began, I stopped sucking his cock and flipped him on his stomach. Heero gave a startled yelp protesting loudly but a smack to his buttock silenced him immediately. He arched his back moving to his hands and knees. I grabbed his hips once again leaning over him and kissing his back.

"Tell me you want me Hee-chan. Beg me to fuck your hot little tight hole."

He was only able to give an incoherent sob.

My fingers trailed down his spine. I wanted him NOW. He was ready for me. We were both ready for weeks now. And I didn't intend to wait any longer. Soon he would be mine. To keep, cherish, do what I want.

I moved my digits to Heero's ass and encountered... my gift I guess.

"Heero..."

He wiggled as I fingered the butt plug. My ingenious Soldier Boy. "You want me to fuck you with it?"

"Do what you want! Just give it to me! Duo, Please!"

I played with the toy contemplating. Heero was more and more vocal. He loved it when I pulled the toy out and slammed it back in. And out. And in. He brought his knees high pushing onto the slim plaything vigorously. He was lubricated so good I didn't think I needed to do it, too.

"I will fuck you Heero but first you have to do something for me." I said as I threw the plug back on the floor and moved away a little. He attached himself to my body instantly.

"Anything Duo! Onegai... Anything... Please..."

I kissed him tenderly.

"Go and bring the vibrator. The green one."

He didn't think. I was surprised he could even walk but he sprinted out of the room and into his own apartment mindless of anyone seeing him like this. He was back in seconds and was met with the view of my ass high in the air.

"Fuck me with it." I ordered. Eagerly he did just that. I encouraged him with harsh words rocking back on that thing. Heero fucked me slowly and was moaning almost just as loudly as I was. "Don't you dare to touch yourself Hee-chan." I managed to say and smiled at his disappointed whimper. Then I was rushing towards ecstasy and all rational thoughts flew out of my fogged mind.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh....!!! Heeeerroooooo!!!!!"

Oh God. It was better then anything he felt during the entire week and beyond. My entire body shuddered as I released myself onto the bed sheets.

My orgasm left me gasping for air still on my fours.

"Oh God Heero it was fantastic."

He was standing beside me. The faked dildo was lying on the floor.

And Heero pouted.

"Heero, stop it. It doesn't suit you at all." I breathed.

He was still sulking.

"What?!?"

He traced his eyes over my body. "And what about me?"

//Where the hell did he learned that expression...?! Oh, forget I asked.//

I sat down and immediately regretted it. I fell right in the wet spot.

"Shit!" I scrambled down from the bed mindless of Heero and torn down the covers. Then I was back in the middle of it looking at Heero.

"Want to get it, do something useful." He didn't have to be told twice.

"Hn."

He sat down beside me taking hold of my already rising erection. He stroked it slowly and when I moaned, he looked at me as if to reassure himself I was all right. I couldn't help but kiss him. He was so cute...

We kissed long and hard our joined lips expressing what we were feeling right now. I forced him to open up for me and soon I was plundering his sweet mouth. I loved him so much.

We stopped only when we run out of air. "I love you, Hee-chan." I couldn't do anything but say it now.

"He smiled this rare smile and tenderly grabbed my shoulder to deposit me to the pillows. "Aishiteiru, Duo-baka." He whispered as his lips made his way down my body.

I closed my eyes so utterly happy, I was afraid would burst in tears and spoil this wonderful moment.

 

[ part 3 ]

 

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1