Title: Nailing Hee-chan...
Subtitle: ... to the floor or other available surface *^_~*
Author: reen
E-mail: [email protected]
Archive: http://www.geocities.com/reen2x1
Pairing: 2x1
Rated: NC-17
Category: PWP
Other: POV, 1x1, 2x2, lime vibrators & other toys
".." speech
//......// flashback

Nailing Hee-chan...
... to the floor or other available surface
by reen

.3.

Content I let him play with me for a while, kissing every part of my body he wished to touch with his lips. My mind was still swimming in the bliss. My Hee-chan said he loves me! Was there something better in this world then to hear him admit it to me? Eyes closed I relished his touch aware of every caress he graced my body with.

Then I felt his teeth on my shoulder.

I hissed at the delicious pain it brought. Was my Hee-chan trying to remind me of something? I think he was.

I could feel him growing impatient as he rubbed his entire body against mine, skin caressing skin, grinding his still unsatisfied cock against my already hard erection. Heero had that effect on me. His mouth didn't idle the time away. I was hard as a rock and he was MINE. And he was wanting.

Scarcely I pulled my mind away from the pleasurable feel of his lips and opened my eyes to the barely lit room. There were better things waiting for me.

I grabbed his arms and bought us face to face. His eyes were burning, a pleading look in them. I could see his red lips, swollen with the kisses he gave to my body. He closed his eyes after a while and leaned down to kiss me. But I had something better in mind.

I gripped his arms tighter. "On your back, Heero." I ordered him quietly. He did so without a word, just his eyes lit up in anticipation. I did not need to prepare him anymore then he was and I was too impatient to do it anyway. I grabbed his hips and was deep in him in the space of a nanosecond.

I moaned loudly at the friction. And he screamed and trashed his head around. For a moment I was scared... till I realized it were screams of pleasure and pleas for more. I gave it to him without a word. There were places his toys will never reach, pleasures he will never take from them. Just me. His cries were music to my ears. He whimpered, pleaded to ride him harder deeper faster.

"DUO!! Please! Please! Onegai Duoooo! Faster! Why are so slow!?!" He accused me with blazing eyes his fist beating uselessly against my chest. He even tried to flip us over. Naughty boy. I gave him a stinging slap on his ass and he stilled. But not for long. He trapped me between his strong thighs and started rocking forcefully onto me, pushing my cock as deep as it would go. I groaned and he screamed again.

"Ooohhhhh!!!"

It felt good...

But I wanted to torture him some more.

I grabbed his hips and pulled out of him. It was hard to leave the warmth of his insides but I did it nonetheless. I withdrew till just the tip of my erection touched his anus.

"No!! Duo!" He tried to push me back but I secured his thighs in my grip and he wasn't able to use his legs as leverage. He tried with his hands instead.

"Stop it Heero." I demanded. He stilled surprised and disappointed. His chest heaved and his cock swelled. He whimpered something incoherently.

"How did you want it Hee-chan? How did you want me to take you?" I asked slowly fully aware he wasn't the only one impatient to be done with it. Oh, how I wanted to just possess him.

He looked at me surprised. "Do want you want Duo. Just give it to me. Please fuck me!!" he whispered and tried to pull my face down for a kiss. I shook my head.

"No. Tell me how you want me..." It was a blissful torture for me too. He was so tempting as he lied under me trembling with desire.

"Specify." I commanded when he still said nothing.

He was at lack of words. Opening and closing his mouth. I stroked his manhood a little and shifted position so he could feel me against him waiting to have him once more.

"I want to know what your deepest fantasy is Heero. When and how do you want me to fuck you? On your back, knees, sitting, standing, upside down... Just tell me."

"I..." He was still hesitating licking his dry lips. I smiled a little. He was embarrassed *now*? Silly Hee-chan. I waited and savoured the warmth of his flushed body. I embraced him tighter and kissed his neck lightly.

"I just want your first time with me to be perfect Heero. I want your fantasies to come true so you would remember it forever. So tell me." I whispered in his ear and he shivered.

"I... I want... on my stomach..." Heero whispered back. My eyes gleamed. I knew it!

"Yes...?"

"...my hands..."

"Yes."

"B�bound..." He stammered out.

"Where to...?" I decided to let him squirm a little. He was so cute embarrassed like this.

"To the h--headboard!" He whined and I smiled. He was looking at me pitifully his eyes asking me silently why I was tormenting him like this. //'Cause I love to see you squirming Hee-chan.//

"And...?" I pushed...

"And you are... you are..." he stammered. "You... Onegai Duo!! Don�t make me..." He wailed suddenly resuming his efforts to push me closer.

"No!" I growled and pinned his trashing body with the weight of my bigger form. "I want to hear it Heero. Now!" Inside my mind, I was intensely thinking what could make him so aggravated. He clamped his mouth shut and remained silent. He was being stubborn. I looked at him silently and it made him uncomfortable. He flushed guiltily and his eyes flickered somewhere for a second. I followed his gaze to the nightstand and suddenly knew what his mind came up with...

I grinned widely. But... I had to punish him for his disobedience.

"So you don't want to tell me." I forced his legs open and pushed my hard flesh in him. Fast and deep. "You won't have your fantasy come true then. I'm tired of waiting." I added and started to move in and out of his tight heat rapidly. I didn't think he minded terribly. He was actually relieved.

I smiled secretly. //You don't know what I have in mind for you baby.//

I bent down and captured his slightly parted inviting lips. We battled with our tongues, crushing our lips together and tasting each other and I let myself go. I felt his hands grab the back of my neck to keep me in place as he plundered my mouth. I let him. It felt so good. With my closed eyes, I felt every sensation tenfold.

Our chests brushed together, slick with sweat as we rocked back and fort. His inner walls clamped on my cock every time I plunged deep in him. I felt his muscles tense under my hands his legs tightening their grip on my hips. And this time he didn't scream for more because I set a rhythm so fast he actually had trouble keeping with it. He tore his lips away from mine and just screamed my name repeatedly.

"DUUUUUOOOO!!!!!"

It reverberated in my ears as I fell down into oblivion finding my release in his tight body moments after I felt Heero go over the edge. I breathed harshly and my arms tightened around his exhausted body. He was mine and I would never ever let him go.

"I love you Hee-chan." I whispered into is ear and felt the answering smile touch the lips pressed against my neck.

The trembling of our bodies stilled and I felt a pang of regret that I have ended it so quickly. But I knew there will be other times.

I moved to lie on my side freeing Heero from under my body. Immediately he snuggled close to my chest. It was only then that I opened my eyes. He was looking at me and smiling his rare smile. Just for me.

I sneaked my arm around his waist and pulled him even closer. "Sleep Hee-chan... We will talk in the morning..."

He nodded slowly and closed his eyes. After a couple of minutes spend just staring at his serene face, I did the same.

 

~*~

 

I woke up sore but relaxed and lying on my stomach. I moaned. I felt so good. I moved to lie on my back when...

I discovered my hands were tied to the headboard.

There was a rustle of fabric behind me and strong hands lifted me to my knees. I blushed as I realized how exposed I was. I whimpered lowly before I could stop myself. This was to damn close to my fantasy.

"Hello Hee-chan. Did you sleep well?"

My eyes widened at the undertones in Duo's words. //Oh no...//

I yelled as Duo's wooden hairbrush connected with my sore backside. He didn't even wait for me to recover my wits and the next slap fell on my bare ass. I screamed louder with every hit he gave me not so from the pain but because I knew, he liked it when I was vocal. I was hard as rock and loving it. And I knew he knew about it, too.

"DUUOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!

But it's another story...


Owari

 

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1