Title: Nailing Hee-chan...
Subtitle: ... to the floor or other available surface *^_~*
Author: reen
E-mail: [email protected]
Archive: Soldier of Death
Pairing: 2x1
Rated: NC17
Category: hentai PWP
Other: POV, 1x1, 2x2

".." speech
//......// flashback

 

Nailing Hee-chan...
by reen

.1.

First it were his fingers. I caught him masturbating on his sofa, one hand on that big cock of his, the other buried somewhere between his thighs, finger-fucking himself.

He was moaning lowly, rocking back and fort, eyes closed, head thrown back. He was riding those long fingers of his like there was no tomorrow. And when he spilled the pearly fluid....  Hmmmmm.... I never thought him to be so... so... God! He ran his fingers through the milky substance covering his flat belly and brought it to his mouth. I watched with wide eyes as he started to rock again sucking on those digits, fingers of his other hand still buried in his ass. He was a sight to behold. I couldn't believe it was his first time.

I left as quietly as I came. I hid in the bathroom and silently got myself off on the image of his perfect body, sated in the afterglow.

After that I watched him constantly. And I didn't miss the time when he used his three fingers.... And then four... I saw the disappointment on his face when he wasn't able to use more of them. And he tried hard, I won't deny.

I lost count how many times I had to relieve myself alone in the bathroom or other secure corner I've managed to find. It was shear madness and I loved it.

But still, I couldn't forget the disappointment on his pretty face... The image was burned in my mind and always before my eyes when I brought myself off... when I slept, ate, worked...

I decided to do something about it.

 

He was at it again. I think his fingers were spending more time buried in his ass then over the keyboard of his precious laptop.

I have to admit all of it was entirely my fault. I cackled madly spying on him having fun and remembering my devious plan.

//...

I knew he liked his privacy. He always complained when he had to room with someone, me especially. Not verbally of course, but the look he gave every one of us was enough to scare most into changing the rooms immediately. Even Wuffie preferred ME over Heero in those days.

I was of course immune.  I got suspicious and wasn't fazed by his silent threats. My dirty little mind came with the only possible explanation:

Heero Perfect Soldier Boy Yuy liked to play with himself from time to time!

But my 'studies' � Duo Maxwell studying of his own free will? Bullshit, you'd say. And I'd reply: But not when it comes to the certain Japanese man � And after spying on his habits, observing his every move I discovered... Nothing!

Nothing kinky, that is.

He was not masturbating, reading porn, or drooling over x-rated magazines. He didn't have a wardrobe full of women's clothing he liked to dress in. And his hard drive wasn't loaded with dirty photos.

What a BORE!!!!

He just sat typing mission reports, analyzing old ones, searching for weak places in OZ network. All fucking day! How UNinteresting. *sigh*

It had to change. It just had to change.

My mind formulated a plan.

First step. I left a yaoi doujinshi in his room. He read it, not overly interested. But he touched it. And he took longer - I count nanoseconds here, folks - to watch the main charas having hot, dirty sex on the desk... in front of a computer no less. I refused to consider he was grieving the laptop's fate when it met the floor on the same page where the gorgeous youth with long flowing hair was being nailed to the desk by an equally beautiful Asian man. Where did I find so fitting example, you ask? Are you dense or what? They are all basically the same. I prefer the short haired boys to be fucked by the longhaired ones of course, but for my Hee-chan... I think it would be too much of a shock.

He only grunted when I came back to his apartment searching for my 'lost' manga.

 

Next step. I bounced to his apartment happily, totally ignoring the fact I should've knock. I never did. And I wasn't going to start now. I was on a mission: Get Hee-chan to realize there were better things in life than work. I was surprised he didn't sleep in the Preventers' HQ as it was.

Yes, if you don't know the war is over. And we are working for the Preventers. Heero joined them because he didn't know any other way. I did because Heero did.  Of course he could have work for Relena Peacecraft but I had quickly put this idea out of his head.

We're leaving in a building near the HQ, our apartments adjoining one another. My idea, again. You didn't actually think I would miss the opportunity, did you?

And it was so easy to spy on him. In some degree he felt safe around us, fellow pilots, especially around me. And I was very good at what I did.

So, anyway, I bounced into Heero's apartment and... Surprise, surprise. He was actually in the kitchen, without his laptop.

"Heerooo...! Watch a movie with meee!!"

I think I startled him. He stopped eating to glare at me.

"It's late."

I rolled my eyes...

"Geez, Heero. We aren�t kids anymore. Watching TV till midnight won't kill us."

"We have work tomorrow."

"So"

"..."

I smiled.

"Thank you, Hee-ro, I'll get the movie and popcorn and something to drink... Be right back." I run out. He was sitting there stiff... Probably because I hugged him. I grinned. Life was good.

Stage two of my plan: Enlightening of Heero Yuy was on. The most important element � the most boring movie I could find.

Why that movie, you ask? Well, so I could fell asleep somewhere in the middle of it. Why did I want to feign sleep?

I had a plan. Only half of the movie was boring. The other part was... gay porn. And it all looked like it was recorded there accidentally. Well, it wasn't.

During the first hour Heero was sitting straight and silent. I ate popcorn, slurped beer and pretended half-heartily to have fun. Heero saw this but didn't make any comments. Even he could see the movie was a total waste of time.

Then I started to doze off and finally fell asleep beside the Japanese man. Not on his lap regrettably. But he would have thrown me to the floor if I did.

At first I didn't think he registered the change of the scenery in the movie. But then he gasped audibly and the noises started. I didn�t dare to throw glances at the screen. He would immediately notice I was faking and know I was behind this all. If he could tear his eyes from the screen, that is. I know I couldn't the first time I watched this.

What I hoped was that Heero had his eyes fixed on was the writhing body of an Asian man masturbating on the bed having flashbacks of another gorgeous male. I hoped it was enough for Heero to picture himself in that role. I was careful and the movie didn�t include long hair and computers anywhere. How obvious can you get? With Heero it's hard to say but even he would notice the coincidence.

The rest of the movie contained finger-fucking, sucking, various toys and actual sex between two hot guys. And God! Were they creative!

And poor Heero sat like a statue near my 'slumbering' body. I think he was in shock. Silence reigned long after the movie ended � the porn and the rest of the boring one. Then suddenly Heero moved and I found myself n the floor.

"What ...? Where...?" I didn't have to fake my surprise. I looked around frantically and spotting Heero cried: "Heero, what was that for?!! You bastard!"

It was too dark to see his face but his voice was strained.

"Get out. And take the movie with you."

"The movie?" Now I was faking. "Oh. How was it? Did you like it? I must have dozed off."

I could feel him glaring at me and I tried not to fidget in my innocent curiosity.

"Fine. Now get out." He answered and stormed out to his bedroom.

As soon as Heero disappeared behind the doors a wide grin split my face. I regretted not seeing the expression on his face but I hoped for the future shows starring one Heero Yuy.

I gathered my things and the movie. I had to give it back to the rent store. The next customer will get a real surprise.

I departed to my own apartment still smiling idiotically. I could have sworn there was a bulge in Heero's pants. I could bet my braid on it. I knew even a stone would break in sweat when that guy started fucking himself on that lime green vibrator...

I had to muffle my laughter with a pillow.

Maybe I will watch it one more time. It was the second best thing to make me come within a minute. First being my Hee-chan naturally.

 

I was little disappointment nothing showed on Heero's face when I mentioned my trip to the rent store the next day. But I didn't have to wait long for a visible effect of my brilliant plan.

Heero started masturbating within a week. And I was glued to the screen enjoying the view immensely. He was so silent but I liked to think it was because of the thin wall that separated our bedrooms. I like them vocal, screaming my name when I fuck them...

My priorities changed.  There was a better thing than Heero Yuy alone. Heero Yuy with his fingers up his ass didn't fail to bring me off in less than a minute.

...\\

But back to the present...


Remembering the disappointment on his face my wicked mind came with another idea. I had to entertain my beloved Hee-chan, had I not?

I arranged it so I would be there when he got the package. He was suspicious of course. He examined it from all sides ad then carefully opened. The look on his face... It was hilarious. Just for keeping my face straight I should have gotten a price. You know those anonymous packets you get from certain shops? Oh, joy. When he saw all those toys, and I don't mean Toys'R'Us...

I must admit he controlled himself really well and in the next second I was leveled with his Glare of Doom. It was so intense I think my teeth started to hurt. He suspected it was me.

I waved my hands and shook my head madly.

"It wasn't ME!!! Heero, I swear!!"

His eyes narrowed and I broke in cold sweat.

"You're lying."

"Heero!!!" I cried offended "You know I don't lie. How could you even think of something like that?!"

The reputation is something I must say.  He was still suspicious but didn't glare at me anymore. Now the box was on the receiving end of his heated glare. I was surprised it didn't burst in flames. But when he spotted the green vibrator, only my innocent look saved me from certain death.

He closed the box with hasty moves. "I'm going to give it back."

Oh, no. You don't.

"You aren't actually thinking of showing this at the post office, are you?"

Was he a little more flushed then usual or was it my imagination? A month ago something like that wouldn't intimidate him. A month ago he didn't know what a sex toy was. I must admit I was a real good teacher.

He looked unsure. Then his eyes focused on me.

"You take it."

You've got to be kidding me.

I think I said that aloud. His eyes narrowed dangerously and I decided to make a hustle escape.

"It's yours, Heero. Stuff it under the bed, burn it, do what you want. Or even better try to use it. You could be surprised..." I bolted past the door right in time. I think he was reaching for his gun.

This time I didn't laugh. I sprinted into my bedroom. I wanted to see what he would do. 

 

He kicked the box under the bed. I think he was disappointed it didn't turn to ashes. And I was dissatisfied he didn't use one of the toys. He was alone after all... And thanks to me completely fixated on sex. I was too demanding, I guess.

But it would be fun to se him with his lime vibrator up his ass.

Maybe I should remind him what all that stuff was for??

 

[ part .2. ]

 

Hosted by www.Geocities.ws

1